大西洋 深度16000英尺
三大洋矿业集团
任务:采集银矿及其他研究
任务等级:极度危险
四号♥矿坑 14号♥货柜准备吊起
Four to shack. Container 14 ready to winch.
六号♥矿坑 采银工作完成
Six to shack. Silver extraction completed.
开采矿坑7号♥ 居住与工作场所 90天已过87天
这些食物不错 墨式卷饼 玉米馅饼...
That's good eating. Burritos, enchiladas...
黑豆和米饭 伙计.这是波多黎各人吃的 - 嘿, 我会带你去波多黎各...
Black beans and rice, man. That's Puerto Rican. Hey, I gotta take you...
好吧 我不想打断你们对伟大的拉丁美食的讨论
Well, I hate to break up the great Latino gourmet debate...
但我们还没下班呢 所以...
but we ain't off the clock yet, so uh...
自从我们在这有段日子了
Since we got a few more days here, can somebody...
有人能告诉我 谁是吊柜员吗?
please tell me who the hook is?
15号♥ 是你吗?
Fifteen, is that you?
是你吊的22号♥货柜吗?
You got a hook on box 22?
有人在问你 是你吊的22号♥货柜吗?你这蠢货
The man is asking you if you're hooked on 22, you dumb shit.
注意你的语气 肌哥 15号♥呼叫矿坑
Watch your mouth, Sixpack. Fifteen to shack.
我是琼斯 我不是吊柜员
This is Jones. I ain't the hook.
7号♥呼叫矿坑 我是吊柜员
Seven to shack. I'm the hook.
好的 吊起22号♥货柜然后下班
Okay there, seven. Pack up box 22 and call it a day.
威莉 你怎么了?我们在等你
Hey, Willie, you trip on a tit or something? We're all waitin' on ya honey.
别废话 肌哥
Go suck on a shrimp, Sixpack.
七号♥呼叫矿坑 准备吊起
Seven to shack. Ready to winch.
好的 吊起
There we go. Winch on.
各位 下班回家吧
Okay, miners, let's come on home.
你听到他说的了?我们走吧
You heard the man. Let's get movin' folks.
来吧 伙计们 我们还有三天就要离开这了
Come on, guys. We only have three days left.
我听到了
I hear that.
贝克 烧好水 我们要回来了
Put the kettle on, Beck. We're coming home.
医生出去了
好的 医生 事情不如你所见的
Well, Doc, not so as you'd notice
从早到日落
but the sun has set on yet another day
在家园辛勤劳动了一整天
of hard labor and toil here at the homestead.
挖到16吨♥ 还有什么
Sixteen tons and what do you get.
日渐老去 还深陷债务
Another day older and deeper in debt
圣彼得啊, 别召唤我 因为我还不能去
Saint Peter, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
我还欠公♥司♥一条命
I owe my soul to the company store.
琼斯! 帮我下!
Jonesy! Help!
柯布!
Cobb!
我的呼吸器停止运行了 我正在失去压力
My rebreather's stopped! I'm losing compression!
我的潜水服要爆裂了 医生! 贝克!
I'm gonna blow my suit! Doc! Beck!
我听到了 从这里看并无不妥
Yeah, I got you, DeJesus. You look fine from in here.
把情况告诉我 - 我的呼吸器停了!
Give me a readout. - My rebreather's stopped!
我正在失去压力 无法呼吸
I'm losing compression! I can't breathe!
德休斯先生, 我不能...
Mr. DeJesus, I can't...
如果你这样惊慌失措 我就无法获知情况
I can't get an accurate readout if you panic.
医生 是急事 出麻烦了 速来
Doc, we got an emergency here. We need you. Got trouble.
医生! 医生!
Doc! Doc!
慢慢用鼻吸气...
So just breathe slowly and through your nose and uh...
用口呼气
and out through your mouth.
我认为你只是呼吸过速
I think you're hyperventilating.
呼吸过速, 才不是呢! - 怎么操作这东西
Hyperventilating, my ass! - How do you do this?
他会爆♥炸♥的 - 不 他不会爆♥炸♥
He's gonna blow. - No, he's not gonna blow!
医生! 贝克!
Doc! Beck!
救命! - 医生, 快来!
Help! - Doc, come on!
查看他的氧气存量 - 我在查
Check his oxygen level. - Yeah, I'm doin' that.
想办法, 快点! - 我在想
Do something, quick! - I'm doin' it.
救命!
Help!
该死!
Damn!
把他接往RV四号♥接驳器.
Hook him to my RV-four transpac.
好的 把他接往...
Right. Hook him to the RV...
不 别这样做! 不要包围他
No! Don't do that! Don't circumventilate him.
我想他在冒内爆的危险
I think you're risking an implosion probability.
医生 我们需要你 把他送来矿坑
Doc, we need you. Bring him into the shack.
时间不够! - 还有时间 照做吧
There's not enough time! - You've got time. Just do it.
我会没命的!
I'm gonna die!
你不会死的
You ain't gonna die.
继续让他移♥动♥
Just keep him moving.
小心点!我们可以安然无恙的
Take it easy. We'll make it. We'll make it.
打开这该死的门
Open the damn door.
快来 救他进去
Come on! Get him inside!
保持移♥动♥
Keep him moving.
把锁拉起
Come on, lift lock. Go.
来吧 把锁拉起来
Come on, lift lock. Up.
呼吸器 没气泡的东西不能信任
Rebreathers. I don't trust anything that doesn't have bubbles comin' out of it.
不是那该死的潜水衣 伙计 是贝克
It ain't the goddamn suit, man. It's Beck.
不是他的错 医生该在场的
It's not his fault. Doc should've been there.
若他真的有麻烦 医生会在场
If he was a real shack boss, Doc would have been there.
这次是他走运
He got real lucky this time.
嗨!今天华尔街指数跌破了15000点
Hey, Wall Street broke the 15 000-point barrier today.
见鬼 我的奖金没了
Shit. There goes my bonus.
你知道吗 我遇过海底爆♥炸♥的人
You know, I stood next to a guy who blew a suit once.
当时在印度洋 我来告诉你孩子 那情形很可怕
He was in the Indian Ocean. Boy, I'm telling you that is not a pretty sight.
嘿 别打扰他
Hey, leave Hazy alone, man.
潜水衣上就这么一个小孔
One tiny little hole in the fucking toe of his suit man.
不会比你的小♥弟♥弟♥大
No bigger than your click.
没错 孩子!海水都涌了进去
Yeah, boy, that ocean came in.
压力使他整个人的躯体都被挤进了头盔
The pressure just crammed his whole body up into his helmet.
我们只能埋葬了他的头盔
We just buried his helmet.
那个人可能会是你, 德休斯 - 我知道什么是内爆
That would've been you, DeJesus. - Hey, I know about implosion.
对 你的裤子大概会爆♥炸♥
Yeah, I bet you do. I bet you was imploding in your pants.
别再说了, 肌哥 - 住手吧 伙计们
Knock it off, Sixpack! - Cut it out, you guys.
我们被困在这个坑里已经好长段日子了
We've been stuck down in this hole for a hell of a long time
关系密切 不能因这么小的事情就内讧
and we had a close call. We're not gonna let something like this break us apart.
医生由我负责
The doc is my responsibility.
医生由我负责?
The doc is my responsibility.
废话
Bullshit.
天哪 我只希望有运气能完成这两个月来在2英里深的海底下的工作
God, it would be just my luck to finish two months' worth of work two miles under
还剩三天这地方就要崩溃了
and have the whole place fall apart with just three days left.
有谁查了海面的天气如何? - 是的
Anyone check weather up top? - Yeah.
只是雨 但接送时会晴朗
It's raining, but it's supposed to be clear for pickup.
只要没浪便成 我讨厌海浪
As long as there's no waves. I hate waves.
海浪是最糟糕的 你知道如果你回到水面会做什么吗?
Waves my ass. Do you know what you'd be doin' if you were up top right now?
喝酒玩女人 - 噢 肌哥
Drinkin' brew and eatin' pussy. - Oh, Sixpack!
交通堵塞如何? - 见怪不怪
How about gettin' stuck in traffic? - Hey, wherever I can find it.
我来告诉你 你会做些什么
I'll tell you what you'd be doing.
看着电视上令人作呕的新闻
Be watching news on TV that's so bad, it makes you nauseous.
实在太糟糕了 你想驾车去呼吸新鲜空气
So bad that you get in your car to get some fresh air
没过5分钟 你意识到
and after five minutes, you realize
空气太污浊 叫你无法呼吸
the air's so dirty, you can't breathe.
如果你运气好 你能回到家
If you're lucky enough to get back to your house...
你看着与别人无两样的屋子
that looks the same as everybody else's...
你发现老婆和以前一样肥胖
you find that your wife is as fat as she ever was.
孩子没因吸毒而使身体瘦弱
And the only reason your kids aren't strung out on the drugs
是因他们吸食新的毒品
they were using is because they've found some new drugs
而这里是个好地方
which screw 'em up even more, and that's just the good part.
你们竟不知在这里有多幸福
You people just don't appreciate how good you've got it down here.
别让我打搅你们 柯布先生 - 没关系 我刚讲完
Don't let me interrupt you, Mr. Cobb. - That's all right, sir. I was just finished.
你感觉怎样?, 德休斯? - 我没事
How are you feeling there, DeJesus? - I'm okay.
见过医生没有? - 没有
See the doc yet? - No.
晚餐后最好给医生看看
Well, you better let the doc take a look at you after dinner.
先前他很忙 - 当我们需要他时却没空
Since he was busy earlier. - When we needed him.
你为什么不让我来对付医生
Why don't you let me handle the doc.
这已使我感到好过些了
Makes me feel better already.
我在看…矿坑多时没人保养
I was looking at the shack maintenance hours outstanding.
我知是怎么回事
I see where this is going.
我们都没时间维修矿坑
Well, um, see, all of us owe some shack maintenance time.
今晚是动手维修的好时刻
I thought tonight would be a good time to get it done.
没门 贝克先生 今晚不行
No way, Mr. Beck. No bleepin' way.
我们刚轮班完毕
We just pulled a full shift.
你不能再回矿坑里工作
You can't call shack duty on top of a full shift.
这有违工会规定 合同上写清的
That's a union violation. It's in the contract.
说得对, 柯布 让我们听听工人代表有什么话说
Right on, Cobb. Let's hear it for the shop steward.