Alone.
为什么 他会对我如此重要
Why is He so clearly important to me
- 当他不在的时候? - 因为 你快死了
- when He wasn't there? - Because you're fucking dying!
你对死亡 了解多少?
What do you know about death?
你太年轻了 甚至感受不到
You're too young, even to smell it.
自从在窗外 看到你那时开始 我已没有生命
I haven't been alive since the day I saw you out that window.
我们都同在炼狱中
Then we're the same. In Purgatory.
不 这只你的责任
No. This is on your shoulders.
你杀了卡尔的兄弟
You killed Karl's brother.
- 这是你和卡尔的事 - 我是为了自卫
- That's between Karl and you. - I was defending myself.
你指派他们 他哥哥的死 算在你头上
You sent them. His brother's death is on your soul.
我也是
And mine will be too.
我们没事
We're good.
天呀
Holy shit!
- 动手术 - 比尔?取消
- Surgery. - Bill? Call it off.
但我正要替你的患者 进行切割
But I was just about to operate on one of your patients.
没有手术 让他们走吧
No surgery. Let them go.
- 明白了 - 是杀我兄弟的凶手吗?
- Understood. - Is that my brother's killer?
卡尔 如果你在我那边…
Karl, if you are where I am...
比尔 比尔
Bill! Bill!
完成工作
Finish the job.
- 我替艾云办事 - 比尔 比尔…
- I work for Ivan. - Bill! Bill...
你有艾云的祝福
You have Ivan's blessings.
发生什么事
What the fuck?
这种事 你不可替我做主
You can't take this from me.
不是要你告诉我 该怎做事
You don't tell me what to do.
你按我说的做
You do what I say!
他妈的
Fuck that!
我付了 我的会费
I paid my dues.
- 你欠我 - 我没欠你什么
- You owe me! - I owe you nothing.
我把你带进会 你欠我 就是这样
I brought you in. You owe me and that's the end of it.
惊喜
Surprise!
- 宝贝 看看我 多可爱 - 嗨
- Hey, baby. Look how cute I am. - Hi.
好
Well! Oh!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么 没想到 会有花
Oh, nothing! I just wasn't expecting, um, flowers.
- 你回来早了 - 是啊 他们推了广♥告♥
- You're back early. - Yeah, yeah. They pushed the commercial.
什么事
What's all this?
等一下 你明白吗? 你已看过电影了吗?
Wait a minute, did you get it? Did you get the movie?
- 宝贝 叮叮 这太棒了 - 哦
- Babe, clink, clink! This is awesome! - Oh!
做得好
Well done!
- 谢谢 - 等一下 你不兴奋吗?
- Thanks. - Wait, you're not excited?
不 不 我是 我有点…紧张
No, no, I am, I'm just a little... nervous.
好吧 不用担心 我会和你在一起
Alright, well don't worry about it. I'll be there with you.
不 你必须下周开始拍摄
Oh, no, you've gotta shoot next week.
好吧 那又如何呢?我会取消的 宝贝 你更重要
Well, so what? I'll cancel that. Babe, you're more important.
这是一个大问题
This is a big deal.
不 你不能 嗯…
No, you can't. Um...
我没说清楚
I didn't get the part.
没关系 还有没有其它?
It's okay. There'll be others. All right?
我得走了
I have to leave.
你必须离开?什么意思?
You have to leave? What do you mean?
关于我的事 太多了 你不知道
There's so much about me that you don't know.
好吧 你…
All right, you...
你吓到我了 什么…你说什么?
You're freaking me out a little bit. What's... what are you talking about?
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
萝兰…
Lauren...
萝兰 跟我说吧
Lauren, talk to me.
我不是叫萝兰
My name isn't Lauren.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我卷入了…一件可怕的事…
I was involved... in something... terrible...
在我遇见你之前
before I met you.
好的 嗯…
Okay. Um...
好的 好吧…我不在乎
Okay. Well, I... I don't care.
不管是什么 我们都会一起解决
And whatever it is, we'll work it out together,
因为 我们从来都是如此 对不对? 我们一起解决
because that's what we do, right? We'll work it out together.
拜托 让我走吧 我不想伤害你
Please, just let me go. I don't wanna hurt you.
唯一伤害我的 就是不告诉我 发生了什么事
The only way you can hurt me is by not telling me what's going on.
文斯…
Vince...
文斯 你真棒
Vince, you're wonderful.
你是我的完美人选
You're the perfect guy for me.
但是 我爱上了别人
But I'm in love with someone else.
想想 这会是个三角关系的地方
Think this is where three becomes a crowd.
- 凯特 - 你不用说什么
- Kat... - You don't need to say anything.
如果我们在一个不同时空见面…
If we've met at a different point...
是的 那会是很好的
Yeah, it would've been great.
再见
See you.
- 等一下… - 我知道了
- Wait, um... - I'll get it.
拜托 我只是…
Please, I just...
你一定是山姆
You must be Sam.
我需要拿回一件东西
I just need to grab one thing.
我们 他妈的 在哪里?
Where the fuck are we?
他妈的
Fuck that!
你欠我
You owe me.
只是…
Just, um...
只是希望 跟她所想的那样
Just be what she's hoping you'll be.
是的
Yeah.
因为 她很棒
'Cause she's great.
现在 如果您不介意 我会…
Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna...
我会去喝到一醉方休
I'm gonna go drink myself into an unhealthy stupor.
那是什么鬼?
What the fuck is that?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 你在我家做什么?
Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?
闭嘴 听着 他们来了
Shut up and listen. They're coming.
- 该死 你在流血 - 谁会来?
- Shit! You're bleeding! - Who-who's coming?
酒吧里的家伙 我看到他们 他们正在路上
The guy from the bar. I saw them. They're on their way.
有人可以告诉我 到底是怎么回事吗?
Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?
- 我来应付 - 不要让她打开门
- I'll get it! - Don't let her open the door.
嘿 进壁柜
Hey, get in the closet.
嘿 嘿 嘿 看着我 看着我
Hey! Hey, hey! Look at me, look at me.
看着我 我不会让你出事
Look at me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
听我说 我不会让你出事
Listen to me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我们会没事的 好吗?
We're gonna be okay. Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
- 嗯 - 好吧 捉住我的手
- Hmm. - All right. Hold my hand.
我们要跑路了
We're gonna run.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
靠近我一点
Come close to me.
走 走
Go! Go!
你就是那女孩
You are the girl.
你没死
You didn't die.
我的天
Oh, my God.
吉尔斯 有一阵子了
"Gilles, it's been a while.
从未到过巴里岛
Never made it to Bali,
墨西哥也一样温暖
Mexico's just as warm.
如果 你碰巧要离开巴黎 请来看我
If you happen to get out of Paris, come visit me.
这里没有法国人
There's no Frenchmen here.
我找到了 我要找的女孩
I found the girl I was looking for.
不得不横垮地球来证实
Had to travel across the world to realize
我不是原来的同一个人
I'm not the same person I was.
她也不是
Neither is she.
我和她 永远都不会是
And we never will be.
没问题了
And that's okay.
因为 新年快到来
Because New Year's is coming,
就像你曾经告诉我的那样
and like you once told me,
现在是重新开始的好时机
'It's a good time to start over.'
汤弗利山姆
Ton frère, Sam."
电影精选列表