这里
Here.
而且 请不要剪碎
And please, don't cut it up.
我希望 它能持续一天
I'd like it to last all day long.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
你是怎么发现我的?
How did you freakin' find me?
片名:最后的清晰时刻
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
我妻子 我只是…妻子
Wife. I just got... to see wife.
是的
Yeah.
我是好演员吗?
Am I a good actress?
是的 你很棒
Yeah, you're great.
是吗 但你必须这样说
Yeah, but you have to say that.
如果我失败了 又没有人告诉我
What if I suck and no one tells me,
而我 原来从未真正入过戏?
and I just never get a real part?
好吧 那你就停止演出 将事业当成玩票
Well, you'll stop acting and you'll pursue a career as a voyeur.
我很好
I'm good with that.
不过 价值不高
Doesn't pay much, though.
- 我会支持你的 - 混♥蛋♥
- I'll support you. - Sucker.
即使我失败了 你仍然会爱我吗?
So you'll still love me even if I'm a failure?
- 宝贝 你失败了? - 如果
- Babe, you are a failure. - Mean!
我仍然爱你
And I still love you.
- 问题是… - 什么?
- The question is... - Yeah?
如果你成功了 你还会爱我吗?
Will you still love me if you're a success?
当然
Of course!
如果我成功了 你还会爱我吗?
Will you still love me if I'm a success?
既富有 又强大…
And rich, and powerful,
的混♥蛋♥ 还没带感情?
and a bitch with no feelings?
你还会给我寄裸照吗?
Will you still send me naked pictures?
是的
Yeah.
那我将永远爱你
Then I will always love you.
山姆 你必须要走出困境 做点事
Sam, you must get out there and do something.
我已经做了两个工作
I work two jobs already.
我不是说工作
I'm not talking about work,
- 你工作太多了 - 好的
- you work far too much. - Okay.
而且 你将所有时间 都浪费在网际网路上
And you waste all your time on that Internet, you know,
剪辑那些报纸 把它们放在一起
cutting up those newspapers and putting them together.
这不好 真奇怪
It's no good. It's strange.
为什么 你要浪费时间 为我洗碗呢?
And why are you wasting your life washing dishes for me?
嗯?
Hmm?
我的意思是 为什么要雇用你?
I mean, why am I hiring you?
我应该卖♥♥掉这个地方 然后 回到苏格兰
You know, I should sell this place and go back to Scotland.
但是 不 不 不 我必须照顾你
But no, no, no, I have to look out for you.
那你的法国孩子呢?
What about your French kids?
看
Look.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
尝试点新东西 嗯?
Try something new, mm?
认识一个女孩
Meet a girl.
我知道 身在两国之间的感觉如何
I know what it's like to be between two countries.
相信我 你只能生活在其中一个
And believe me, you can only live in one.
无论是什么 它已经结束了很长时间
Whatever it was, it's been over for a long time.
你继续这样做 我走了
You keep doing this and I'm gone.
我保证 这是最后一次 不要走
I promise this is the last time. Don't leave.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam?
我又抓到你了吗?
Did I catch you spying again?
您应该在某个时候 尝试一下 可能会喜欢
You should try it sometime, you might like it.
加点吗?
Ca va?
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam?
我可以和你谈几秒钟吗?
Can I talk to you for a sec?
吉尔斯 后面这些是什么废物?
Gilles! What's this crap in the back?
我不知道 它是什么?
I don't know! What is it?
一堆箱子 我们从来没有打开过
Bunch of boxes we never opened.
自离婚以来 那些东西 一直在那里
Those must've been there since the divorce.
- 把它们扔出去 - 你不想看它们 里面有什么吗?
- Toss them out. - You don't wanna see what's in 'em?
不 我可能只想保留它们
No! Then I might be tempted to keep 'em.
不要理它们
Get rid of them.
星期二 你会跌倒…
Tuesday, you will fall...
在新桥上 爱上了我
head over heels in love with me on Pont Neuf,
世界上 最浪漫的桥梁
the most romantic bridge in all of the world.
当我卖♥♥掉这个地方后 我将搬到巴厘岛
When I sell this place, I shall move to Bali.
- 巴厘岛? - 嗯
- Bali? - Mm.
某个地方温暖 不像这里
Somewhere warm, not like here.
这个法国 到处都是人 难以忍♥受
This country is full of Frenchmen. It's unbearable.
巴里岛 有可能
Bali. It's a possibility.
一个梦 我的梦想
A dream. My dream.
每个人 都需要梦想
Everyone needs dreams.
詹金斯夫人 致以问候
Mrs. Jenkins sends her regards.
山姆
Sam.
这个女孩是谁?
Who's this girl?
吉尔 让我问你一件事
Gilles, let me ask you something.
这是同一个人吗?
Is this the same person?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我看看
Let me see.
- 不 - 如果她没有那长相…
- No. - If she wasn't making that face...
山姆 这是怎么回事?
Sam, what's this all about?
你知道 当我说“找到一个女孩”时
You know, when I said "find a girl,"
我的意思是 一个真正的女孩 而不是一些疯狂的幻想
I meant a real girl, not some crazy fantasy.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
- 你好? - 珍?
- Hello? - Jean?
是 请问 这是谁?
Yes. Who is this, please?
我是佐治亚的旧朋友
I'm an old friend of Georgia's.
我怎么能联♥系♥到她吗?
Do you know how I can reach her?
对不起?
I'm sorry?
- 乔治亚在吗? - 什么?
- Is Georgia there? - What?
- 这是谁? - 你知道 她在哪里吗?
- Who is this? - Do you know where she is?
山姆 这是山姆吗?
Sam. Is this Sam?
- 是的 - 她死了 山姆
- Yes. - She's dead, Sam.
你的错 你害死了她
Your fault. You killed her.
你好?
Hello?
这是侦探比尔赖斯吗?
Is this Detective Bill Rice?
- 可能是 谁呀? - 珍奥打必治
- Could be. Who's this? - Jean Outerbridge.
我是佐治亚的母亲 我们三年前见过面
I'm Georgia's mother. We met three years ago.
如果我和山姆对话 你叫我打电♥话♥通知你
You told me to call you if I ever spoke to Sam Pivnic.
好吧 我刚和他通过话
Well, I just did.
你有他的任何消息吗?
You get any information on him?
我有一个电♥话♥号♥码
I got a phone number.
詹金斯夫人 致以问候
Mrs. Jenkins sends her regards.
詹金斯夫人 致以问候
Mrs. Jenkins sends her regards.
詹金斯夫人 致以问候
Mrs. Jenkins sends her regards.
啊
Ahem.
咖啡
Café.
给我最好的客人
For my best customer.
我必须找出答案
I have to find out.
- 找出什么? - 如果 她们是同一个人
- Find out what? - If they're the same person.
她们不是 现在 你知道了
They're not. Now you know.
我要去洛杉矶 吉尔斯
I'm going to L.A., Gilles.
山姆…你思维不清醒
Sam... you're not thinking clearly.
真浪费
It's a waste!
这是句老话 粗略翻译…
It's an old saying. Rough translation...
逻辑不能把人性辩论出来
"Logic will fail to talk someone out of something
逻辑不能把人情牵涉在内
logic cannot talk him into."
到达那里时 你会需要些钱 是不是?
You're gonna need some money when you get there, no?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不会再见面了 对吗?
We won't see each other again, will we?
那家伙 真的很急着离开 是吗?
So the guy left in a real hurry, huh?
我没有机会清理它
Mm. I've had not a chance to clean it out.
哦 我保证 我不会胡乱地判断
Oh. I promise I won't judge the messiness.
我们到了
So, here we are.
很好 很舒适
It's, uh, it's nice, and, uh, cozy.
谁在后面?
What's behind there?
这个家伙是谁?
Who was this guy?
我…我不太清楚
电影精选列表