Mm-mm.
打扰一下
Excuse me just a second.
- 要再喝一杯吗 宝贝? - 好的
- Want another drink, babe? - Yes, please.
你好
Hi.
哦 对不起 这是女厕
Oh, I'm sorry. This is the ladies' room.
不 我知道 只是 你看起来 像一个人
No, I know. It's just you look like someone.
你是乔治亚吗?
Are you Georgia?
不 我不是乔治亚
Uh, no, I'm not Georgia.
如果你不走 我会大叫
If you don't leave, I'll scream,
我的未婚夫 会来打你一顿 所以…
and my fiancé will come beat the living shit out of you, so...
请给我一分钟 好吗?
Just give me one minute, okay?
我从巴黎 一直飞到这里
I flew all the way over here from Paris.
我住在糟糕的La Cienega酒店
I'm staying at the shitty La Cienega Hotel.
我只需要知道 是否是你
I just have to know if it's you.
我不知道 你在说谁…
I don't know who you're talking about...
你戴着我给你的颈链
You're wearing the necklace I gave you.
乔治亚 是我 是山姆
Georgia, it's me. It's Sam.
我给了你戴的颈链
I-I gave me the necklace I'm wearing.
不 你在说谎
No. You're lying.
四年前的周年纪念日 我把它给了你
I gave it to you four years ago on our anniversary.
如果你真的不认识我 为什么不离开呢?
If you really don't know me, why aren't you leaving?
- 乔治亚 请稍等一下… - 好吧
- Georgia, just give me a minute... - All right!
我不知道 你是谁
I don't know who the fuck you are.
我要从那门离开
I'm gonna walk out of that door and leave,
如果我再见到你 我会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
and if I ever see you again, I'm calling the cops.
你了解我吗?
Do you understand me?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
嘿 抱歉 打扰派对
Hey, sorry to interrupt the party,
你介意我们回家吗? 我感觉 不太舒服
but do you mind if we head home? I'm just not feeling very well.
- 是的 宝贝 - 我不知道
- Yeah, baby. - I don't know.
不是她
It's not her.
我知道
I know.
你想离开这里吗?
Do you wanna get out of here?
请稍等一下 好吗?
Just give me a minute, all right?
好的 我在外面等你
Okay. I'll wait for you outside.
我需要付帐
I need to close my tab.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我不认识你
I don't think so.
不 我认识你
No. I know you.
你就是那个人
You're the guy.
我就是那个人
I'm the guy.
妈的
Oh, shit!
现在 我们知道 你是谁 笨蛋
Now we know who you are, fucker!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
- 他要来吗? - 不 我没看到他
- Is he coming? - No, I don't see him.
天呀 你做了什么?
My God, what the fuck did you do?!
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
妈的 山姆 我刚刚电死了某人
Fuck, Sam! I just electrocuted someone.
让我看看钱包
Let me see the wallet.
- 什么? - 他妈的
- What? - Oh, shit.
好吧 你需要告诉我 怎么回事
Okay, you need to tell me what the fuck is going on.
- 我的意思是 天啊 山姆 - 我要说什么?
- I mean, Jesus Christ, Sam! - What was I gonna say?
我被指控谋杀吗?
I'm accused of murder?
我在通缉名单上吗?
I'm on a mob hit list?
听起来 我已经疯了
I already sound crazy.
- 您认为 他们如何找到你? - 我没有任何线索
- How do you think they found you? - I have no clue.
我只知道结束了 我明天就走
I just know it's over. I'm leaving tomorrow.
为什么?
Why?
我在浴室里 被一女孩吓着
I scared the shit out of some random girl in a bathroom.
现在 他们找到了我…
Now they've found me...
你要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
不是巴黎
Not Paris.
我不知道 在温暖的地方吗?
I don't know, somewhere warm?
墨西哥 也许?
Mexico, maybe?
我们开始做吧
Let's do it.
什么?我需要休假 特别是经过这种霉运之后
What? I need a vacation. Especially after this shit.
- 就这样 - 就这样
- Just like that. - Just like that.
他妈的
Fuck it.
好的
Okay.
我…拿票给我们
I'll... get us tickets
早上起来接你
and pick you up first thing in the morning.
哦!
Oh!
拿着电枪
Keep the stunner.
好的?我有枪 在家里
Okay? I've my gun at home.
他妈的
Fuck it.
你怎么跟丢了他?
How the fuck did you lose him?
有个女孩 突然出现 放倒了米哈伊尔
Some girl appeared out of nowhere and tasered Mikhail.
- 一个女孩? - 是的
- A girl? - Yes.
放倒了米哈伊尔?
Tasered Mikhail?
- 我知道 这听起来… - 我不想知道
- I know it sounds... - I don't wanna know.
卡尔 我们可以解决
Karl, we can handle this.
是的 明显
Yeah. Obviously.
我要出马了
I'm coming out.
到自治市镇机场 现在 快
To the borough airport. Now! Fast!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fuckin' asshole!
你只是重新出现在我的生命中
You just reappear in the middle of my life
像疯子一样 跟着我走
and follow me around like some kind of lunatic.
- 乔治亚 我… - 不 那不是我的名字了
- Georgia, I... - No, that's not my name anymore.
我必须改变一切 我已消失了
I had to change everything! I disappeared!
我很害怕 他们会找到我
I was terrified they'd find me,
我被你吓坏了
I was terrified of you!
是的 然后 我意识到
Yeah, and then I realized
你的朋友 不是在找我 是吗?
your "friends" weren't looking for me, were they?
他们在找你
They were looking for you!
- 你欠多少钱? - 什么?我没欠人钱
- How much did you owe? - What? I didn't owe anything.
别骗我 不要给我废话
Don't fucking lie to me! Don't give me that bullshit!
你怎么能又再开始赌博?
How could you start gambling again?
- 你答应过我 - 什么?我没有
- You promised me! - What? I didn't!
那些出现在我们公♥寓♥中的家伙是谁?
Who were those guys that showed up in our fuckin' apartment?
非常抱歉打扰 您介意 我们聊聊天吗?
We're very sorry to intrude. Do you mind if we have a little chat?
- 东欧黑♥手♥党♥ - 您参与了黑♥手♥党♥吗?天啊
- Eastern European mafia. - You were involved in the Mafia? Christ!
我用了你的相机一次 好吗?
I picked up your camera once, okay?
我看到那个老家伙 就这样了
And I saw the old guy across the way, that's it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我看到了不该看到的东西
I saw something that I wasn't supposed to see.
然后 他们把这两个家伙 送到了我们的公♥寓♥
And they sent those two guys over to our apartment.
从那以后 我一直躲在巴黎
I've been hiding in Paris ever since.
而且 你从没想过 要告诉我这个吗?
And you never thought to tell me this?
我看见 他开枪打你
I saw him shoot you.
我杀了他 我以为你死了
I killed him. I thought you were dead.
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我不知道 该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
我每天都怪你
I blamed you every day.
我很想念你
I missed you.
山姆 我有未婚夫
Sam, I have a fiancé.
为什么 还戴着那颈链?
Why do you still wear the necklace?
我不知道 我爱他
I don't know. I love him.
我从未停止想过你
I never stopped thinking about you.
山姆 我错过了你了 我必须继续向前走
Sam, I got past you. I've moved on.
我是来找你的
I came for you.
山姆 我甚至都不认识你
Sam, I don't even know you anymore.
- 乔治亚… - 不是我的名字
- Georgia... - It's not my name.
- 我是萝兰 - 这不是真的
- I'm Lauren. - That's not true.
看 你需要吗 呃…
Look, do you need, uh...
钱 还是什么?
money or something?
我很好
I'm fine.
当我在巴黎时 我每周都会去新桥处追忆你
When I was in Paris, I would go to Pont Neuf every week and think of you.
我希望 我们能永远这样
I wish we could stay like this forever.
我甚至不需要理会你的感觉
I don't even need to feel you,
摸到你 闻到你
touch you, smell you. Nothing.
只要你感觉 自己对我的态度
电影精选列表