I guess... I don't really know.
知道她去哪里吗?
Any idea where he went?
嘿!
Hey!
要嘛 办理登记 或把票给我看
You gotta check in or give me your ticket.
- 对…对不起 - 我认识你吗?
- Right, sorry. - Don't I know you?
拜托 我要进入那里
Please, I have to get in there.
- 全部人都是 - 我只是在找人
- So do a lot of people. - I'm just looking for someone.
住口 我经常听这藉口 好吗?走吧
Stop. I've heard them all before, okay? Go.
乔治亚 乔治亚
Georgia! Georgia!
乔治亚
Georgia!
乔治亚
Georgia!
我不得不向妈妈借钱
I had to borrow money from my Mom.
- 对不起 - 不 你继续这样做 我就走了
- I'm sorry. - No, you keep doing this and I'm gone.
我保证 这是最后一次 不要走
I promise this is the last time. Don't leave.
- 嘿 你叫山姆吗? - 妈的
- Hey. Is your name Sam? - Shit.
山姆比力?
Sam Pivnic?
你怎么知道?谁告诉你 我的名字?
How do you know that? Who told you my name?
是你 在高中时
You did. In high school.
- 凯特 - 什么?
- It's Kat. - What?
- 佐希的妹妹? - 佐希?
- Josh's little sister? - Josh?
佐希扎罗 是你富兰克林高中的朋友?
Josh Zaro, your friend from Franklin High?
你每周都来一次我家玩电子游戏
You came to my house, like, once a week to play videogames
你从不让我玩
and never let me play?
- 凯瑟琳? - 哦 现在叫凯特
- Katherine? - Oh, it's Kat now.
你的头发
Your hair!
是的 那时候 是红色的
Yeah, it was... red back then.
常尖叫 来引人注意
Screamed for attention.
这是我原本发色
This is my natural color.
好
Right.
我很好 感谢您的问候
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
但你不是
But you're not.
怎么回事?
What's up?
没有 没事
Nothing. Nothing's up.
你在骗我
Now you're lying to me.
我有…
I've got, like...
25分钟前 我刚约了人
25 minutes before I have to meet someone.
想去对面马路 喝杯咖啡吗?
Wanna grab a cup of coffee across the street?
来吧 我想听听你的事
Come on. I wanna hear your story.
天啊 山姆
Jesus, Sam.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
无法保护她
Couldn't protect her.
那是煤气泄漏
It was a gas leak.
那是场可怕的意外 不是你的错
That was a freak accident, not your fault.
我很抱歉 我一直都如此说
I'm so sorry. I've been talking this whole time,
- 我不是故意要卸责 - 哦
- I didn't mean to unload. - Oh.
你真的不迟到吗?
Aren't you really late?
哦 不 我只是…
Oh, no, I was just...
藉口 万一我想脱身时
building in a hard out in case I wanted to escape.
- 你没想 - 还没
- And you don't. - Not yet.
什么事 把你带到洛杉矶来?
So what brought you to L.A.?
我认为 乔治亚还活着
I think Georgia is alive.
等等 我以为你…
Wait, I thought you...
- 刚刚说 乔治亚死于大火 - 我知道
- just said Georgia died in the fire. - I know.
好吧 这听起来 绝对是疯狂
All right, this is gonna sound absolutely insane.
但是…我想 她彻底改变了容貌
But... I think she changed her look completely.
染了头发 除去了纹身
Dyed her hair, removed her tattoos,
她现在用萝兰格的身份
and she goes by Lauren Clerk now.
占美的客户?
Jimmy's client?
像是电影的第8位主角?
Like, the 8th lead of the movie?
我认同 也许吧
I think so. Maybe.
这怎么可能呢?
How is that even possible?
你是否曾查过萝兰格的背景?
Have you ever tried to look up Lauren Clerk's background?
她在那里上高中的
All right, where she went to high school,
她的父母是谁 她的出生地
who her parents were, where she was born.
我还不清楚
Turns out I have not.
什么都没有
There's absolutely nothing.
山姆萝兰 不是乔治亚
Sam, Lauren is not Georgia.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我的意思是 别担心 我只有点抓狂 但是…
Tsk. I mean, don't worry, I like a little crazy, but...
好吧 所以 你对某女演员着迷
Okay, so you have some hardcore infatuation with some actress.
没有 与萝兰格无关
No! It's not about Lauren Clerk.
是关于乔治亚
It's about Georgia.
我不知道 我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking,
我只是…想亲眼见见她
I just... I wanted to look her in the eyes.
这很傻
It's stupid.
他妈的 好了 但是 你一定要冷静
Fuck it. Okay, but you gotta be cool.
我见不到她
I don't see her.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
她不参加聚会吗?
Could she have skipped the party?
放轻松一点 好吗?她会出现的
Relax, okay? She'll be here.
在那里?你看到她了吗?
There, okay? You see her?
是
Yeah.
去跟她说话
Go talk to her.
我…
I..
好吧 我去
Okay, I'll go.
她说些什么?
What'd she say?
- 她不认识你 - 你确定吗?
- She doesn't know you. - Are you sure?
我意思是 我指出了你的所在 她仔细看过你
I mean, yeah, I pointed you out and she took a good look.
好的
Okay.
我们为什么不离开这里?
Why don't we just get out of here?
- 是她 - 不是 她不认识你
- It's her. - It's not. She doesn't know you.
- 一定是 - 不是 好吗?走吧
- It has to be. - It's not, okay? Let's just go.
乔治亚
Georgia.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi!
- 你好 - 嘿 爱人
- Hello. - Hey, luv.
- 这是谁? - 哦 对不起 这是我的未婚夫 文斯
- Who's this? - Oh, sorry. This is my fiancé, Vince.
你叫什么名字?
Uh... what was your name again?
- 山姆 - 很高兴认识你 老兄
- Sam. - Nice to meet you, man.
何塞想和你谈谈
Um, Jose wanted to talk to you
- 关于下周末的详细资料 - 好的
- about the details for next weekend. - Okay.
嘿 听着 我只想借她用一下 老兄
Hey, listen, I just have to steal her away for just a second, man.
- 可以吗?开心一点 - 是的
- Okay? Cheers. - Yes.
奇怪 他是谁?
That was weird! Who is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我无法说出 她在想什么
I just couldn't tell what she was thinking.
她在想: 这个混帐的家伙是谁?
She was thinking, "Who's this fucking guy?"
不 是她
No. It was her.
好吧 我来给你些疑点利益
Okay, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt,
你刚刚 不就参与了我的聚会吗?
but were you not at the party I was at?
那你到底为什么会认为是她?
Why on earth would you think that was her?
是那条颈链
It was the necklace.
她戴着我给她的颈链
She was wearing the necklace that I gave her.
这是链上的一颗钻石
It's a single diamond on a chain.
哦 我的上帝 一百万个女孩 有那条颈链
Oh, my God! A million girls have that necklace.
我16岁时 就有那样的颈链
I had that necklace when I was 16.
如果是她 她为什么不承认认识你?
If it was her, why wouldn't she acknowledge you?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为 萝兰不是乔治亚
Maybe it's because Lauren is not Georgia,
而你只是个混♥蛋♥
and you are just batshit.
我没想到这一点
I wasn't expecting this.
你在期待什么?
What were you expecting?
真♥相♥ 爱 我不知道
Answers. Love. I don't know.
绝对不是这个
Definitely not this.
- 你知道 我一直在说什么吗? - 是什么?
- You know what I always say? - What's that?
他妈的
Fuck it.
让我们去疯狂吧
Let's go, crazy.
有点执着?
A little paranoid?
认真地细想一下
Think of it as careful.
就随便点 像在家一样
Well you say potato. Make yourself at home.
已放回了武器
Put your weapon back.
抱歉 我知道 我不应该偷看
电影精选列表