As long as you feel the way you do about me.
我简直不敢相信 你会为我回来
I can't believe you came back for me.
一切来的很快
It was all really fast.
我没有手♥机♥
I didn't have my phone,
所以 我唯一知道的 就是我妈妈
so the only number I knew was my Mom's.
我吓坏了 于是 我坐火车 去了俄亥俄州
I was freaked out, so I took a train to Ohio.
当我到达那里时 我试图接触你
When I got there, I tried to reach you,
但你的手♥机♥以及脸书 和电子邮件 均已停用
but your phone and Facebook and email were all deactivated.
我以为 你欠了很多钱
I figured you owed a lot.
我看过那些家伙的脸
And I had seen those guys' faces.
但报纸说 是具无法辨别的尸体
But the newspapers said there were unidentifiable bodies.
我想 我可以成为一个…
I figured I could be one...
所以 我放弃了自我 并消失
so I dropped who I was and vanished.
只有我妈妈知道
Only my Mom knows.
我要补偿你
I'm gonna make it up to you.
为了什么?
For what?
一直以来…
For all the time...
为失去的一切 为你的责任
for everything you lost, for blaming you.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
这是怎么回事?
What's up with this?
什么 你不喜欢?
What, you don't like?
什么?
What?
我从不除掉它
I never take it off.
那是我过去剩下的 唯一的物件
It's the only thing I have left from those days.
快乐的回忆
Happy memories.
你为什么要遮掩? 你曾经喜欢炫耀
Why are you covering up? You used to love to show off.
我很冷
I'm cold.
我好久没有这样了
I haven't been this way in a long time.
谢谢先生 入住愉快
Thanks, sir. Enjoy your stay.
卡尔
Karl.
吓倒 我推荐克洛诺平
Jumpy. I recommend Klonopin.
一个不错的抗焦虑处方 可以帮助你
A nice anti-anxiety pill would go a long way with you.
如果 我要你的建议 比尔
If I ever want your advice, Bill,
我一定会打电♥话♥给你
I will definitely call you.
你是个他妈的怪人
You fuckin' weirdo!
你怎么知道 我要来
How did you know I was coming, eh?
咖啡?
Coffee?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我们需要弄清楚 我们的程序
We need to get our procedure straight.
我刚要治理病人
I was just about to cure the patient
当你的护士 步履躝跚时
when your nurses came stumbling in the way.
停一停
Back off.
那家伙 谋杀了我的兄弟 你已花了太长时间
The guy murdered my brother. You've taken way too long.
你不知情的意见 已得到适当记录
Your uninformed opinion is duly noted.
但是 你的护士 甚至没有动手
However, your nurses wouldn't even have a starting point
如果 我没有发现 他对萝兰格的迷恋
if I hadn't found his Lauren Clerk obsession.
好的外科医生 可以切除患处
A good surgeon cuts out the bad
并保持其他一切 不受损害
and leaves everything else unharmed.
没有混乱 没有感染
No mess, no infection.
没有死 兄弟可以清理
No dead brothers to clean up.
- 艾云说… - 我不在乎艾云说什么
- Ivan said... - I don't care what Ivan said.
那好
Fine.
但是 当我在做手术时
But when I'm in surgery,
你的位置 在候诊室
your place is in the waiting room.
请你…
Will you please...
别说什么假医生和假警♥察♥的屁事?
cut the fake doctor shit and fake cop shit?
你想维护这份工作吗?
You wanna take care of the job?
拜托 比尔 搞定此事
Please, Bill. Take care of it.
就是这样 我们明白了
Just so we understand.
我只接受主诊医师的任命
I only take assignments from the head physician.
嗯 就这样 你明白了
Uh-huh. And just so you understand,
艾云的时间不多了
Ivan is not gonna be around much longer.
因此 完成工作
So finish the job.
收取筹金
Collect the check.
而且 我再也不想见到你了
And I never want to see you again.
明白了吗
Understood?
嘿 比尔
And hey, Bill.
如果 你再谈我哥哥的事…
If you ever talk shit about my brother again...
我会阉了你
I'll feed you your own balls.
亚历斯 亚历斯
Alex! Alex!
嘿 你在做什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿
Hey.
回去睡觉
Go back to sleep.
嗯…
Hmm...
在他回来前 我想收拾行装并离家
I wanna be packed and out of the house before he gets back.
我知道 这是错的 但我确实…
I know it's wrong, but I really...
- 我不能亲自做 - 好的
- I can't do it in person. - Okay.
7:00 在房♥子见我?
Meet me at the house at 7:00?
- 我把地址 留在桌子上了 - 好的
- I left the address on the table. - Okay.
我很高兴 我们回复过来了
I'm really happy we're back.
我也是
Me too.
- 睡吧 好吗? - 好吧
- Get some sleep, okay? - All right.
- 给你喝咖啡 - 谢谢
- Got you a coffee. - Thanks.
凯 发生了变化
Kat, there's been a change.
我知道 我见过她
I know, I saw her.
你没疯
You weren't crazy.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
我还有一个问题想问
I've one more favor to ask.
就是你不说“他妈的”那一次
This is the one time when you don't say "fuck it."
她很安全 但现在不是
She was safe, and now she's not.
- 那是因为我 - 就带她跑吧
- And that's because of me. - So just take her and run.
如果他们在这里 能找到我 那他们 随处都可找到我俩
If they found me here, they'll find us anywhere.
这真♥他♥妈♥的蠢
This is so fucking dumb!
山姆 不要白♥痴♥
Sam, don't be an idiot.
我在这里见德米索夫斯基先生
I'm here to see Mr. Demisovski
我不见你的预约 医生…?
I don't have you on the schedule, Dr...?
兰德医生
Dr. Randall.
桑杰医生 他请替代诊治病人
Dr. Sanjay, he asked me if I would look in for him.
我早到 今天 是我唯一能看他的时间
I'm early. It's the only time I could fit him in today.
没有坏消息了 医生
No more bad news, Doctor.
你知道 我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
- 新来的医生? - 不
- A new doctor? - No.
纽约?三年前?
New York? Three years ago?
我见你 在一寓所内
I saw you in an apartment.
然后 你就派遣徫士丹尼兄弟来杀我
And you sent the Ristani brothers to kill me.
我杀了的那个女人
That woman I killed...
我亲手勒死她的
I strangled her with my bare hands...
直至她无呼吸为止
till she couldn't breathe anymore.
因为 她有外遇
Because she had an affair.
因为…
Because...
我以为 她是我的
I thought she was mine.
嗯 现在 已没什么意义了
Hm. And now it means nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing at all.
你已经三年没见过我了
You haven't seen or heard from me in three years.
我只想 过回自己的生活
I just want my life back.
我无法倒♥退♥时间
I cannot turn back the time.
取消这行动
Call this thing off.
你威胁我?
You threatening me?
- 我得了癌症 - 取消它
- I have cancer. - Call it off.
不然 我会完成 我人生最后的使命
Or I'll make it my life's mission
杀死你曾经爱过的每个人
to kill every person you have ever loved.
我从20岁起 就再也没有爱过任何人
I haven't loved anyone since I was 20 years old.
他们把我从尤利安娜带走 送我去古♥拉♥格♥
They took me from Yuliana, sent me to the gulag.
我在那里的第一晚
The first night I was in there,
有人试图偷我的食物
someone tried to steal my food.
所以 我用一块石头 杀了他
So I killed him with a rock.
身为一个会计师
Me, an accountant.
爱是一种奢侈
Love is a luxury.
最后 它没有任何意义
In the end, it doesn't mean anything.
最后 去见上帝了
In the end, you are with God.
单独
电影精选列表