Sorry, I know I shouldn't be snooping.
当我搬到这里时 爸爸坚持要这样做
My Dad insisted on it when I moved here.
他认为 洛杉矶很危险
He thinks L.A. is dangerous.
我是否被吓怕?
Should I be intimidated?
非常
Very.
他也把这个 当我的生日礼物
He also got me this for my birthday.
他是一个伟大的父亲
He's a great Dad.
凯特 看 今晚 我不想留下陪你
Kat, look, I'm not gonna be very good company tonight.
好的 住口
Okay, quiet.
你留下来 是因为我不想开车
You're staying because I do not feel like driving.
你要喝点什么吗? 我有龙舌兰酒或其他
Do you want something to drink? I have tequila or tequila.
当然
Sure.
你在高中时 这么和蔼吗?
Were you this nice in high school?
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
也许 那是一件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
你喜欢音乐
You were into music.
是的 这就是为什么 我来洛杉矶
Yeah. That's why I came to L.A.
我在乐队时 实际上 得到灌唱片的机会
I was in a band. We actually got a record deal.
但没把握好 搞砸了
Couldn't handle success. Broke up.
- 为什么? - 真♥相♥就是音乐背后的东西
- Why? - It was a whole like Behind the Music thing.
我们中 有人遇到毒品问题
One of us got a drug problem,
我们中 有人处于心理的问题
one of us was in a psycho relationship,
我们中 有人傲慢自大
one of us got arrogant.
你是哪一个?
Which one of those were you?
您认为是哪一个?
Which one do you think?
全部
All of them.
你记得我
You do remember me.
那时 我们为什么没成为更好的朋友?
Why weren't we better friends back then?
嗯 我有一只红色的鹰
Um, I had a red fauxhawk
你是金毛犬…
and you were a Golden Retriever...
很甜蜜 但没有什么趣味
really sweet, not that interesting.
那现在呢?
And what about now?
哦 现在你是街头小动物了
Oh, now you're a street mutt.
我喜欢
I like that.
- 现在 我的命运 是一场灾难 - 我知道
- Now my life's a disaster. - I know.
有时 你必须重新做人
Sometimes you have to become a new person.
你可以重生
You can be reborn.
轻松地 靠信仰宗教
Easy on the religion.
我不是那个意思 我只是说…
I don't mean it like that, I just mean...
没关系 如果情况变了
You know, it's okay if things change.
您不仅是要面对以前的事
You're not just the sum of your previous parts.
重来吧 我做到了
Start over. I did.
我不想从头开始
I don't wanna start over.
我只想要我的生活
I just want my life back.
好吧 你需要的是…
Well, what you need is...
睡个好觉
a good night's sleep.
我可以在沙发上睡
I can just crash on the couch.
好吧 床可能不是很大
Okay, the bed might not be the biggest,
但绝对可以容下两个人
but it will definitely fit two.
无论如何 不要太熟睡
Don't really sleep much anyway.
要再喝一杯吗
You want another drink?
山姆?
Sam?
你认为 你可以爱另一个女人吗?
Do you think you can love another woman?
什么时候 现在?
When, now?
永远不会
No, ever.
不 如果我有你 那就不行
No, not if I have you.
你是百万分之一
You're one in a million.
山姆 外面还有30亿个其他女性
Sam, there are three billion other women out there.
机率上 意味着 有三千名女性
That means that there are three thousand other women
你可能会爱上她们其中一位
you could potentially fall in love with.
那会有很多竞争者
That's a lot of competition.
我将如何找到她们?
How would I find them?
你去四处游荡 寻找
You'll just start wandering around, looking.
不 我不会 因为我有你
No, I won't, because I have you.
- 为什么是我? - 我喜欢你的眼睛
- Why me? - I like your eyes.
如果我死了 怎么办?
What if I were dead?
你可否不说“他妈的”?
Can't say "fuck it," can you?
不能
No.
山姆
Sam!
你到底在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我一定要找到她
I gotta find her.
你将会怎么做?
How are you gonna do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 稍等
Ugh, okay. Hold on.
嘿 莎米
Hey, Misha.
嗨 凯蒂 他是你的朋友?
Hey, Katie. Who's your friend?
- 哦 是我的新男友 - 哦
- Oh, he's my new boyfriend. - Oh!
还不是 但正在努力
Well, not yet, but I'm working on it.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
嗯 珍妮特是否留下了首映礼的票?
Um, did Janet by chance leave a check for the premiere?
- 是的 她留了 - 谢谢 嗯…
- Yes, she did. - Thank you. Um...
我要在她办公室里 留给她一个便条
I'm just gonna leave her a quick note in her office.
- 这样好吗? - 当然
- Is that cool? - Of course.
她在这里 萝兰…格
Here she is. Lauren... Clerk.
摄影师 文斯麦当奴出场了
It shows Vince MacDonald, cinematographer.
我想 他们住在一起
I guess they live together.
如果是这么容易办
You know, if this was so easy,
为什么 在我们刚见面时 就不帮我去找她呢?
why didn't we look her up when we first met?
我以为 你是精神病患者
I thought you were a psychopath.
不 是之后
No, after that.
因为 可能是名骚扰女性客
Stalker, but still probably true.
那你为什么 现在帮我呢?
So why are you helping me now?
因为 你拒绝了我
Because you rejected me
我是有病了 竟被吸引住
and I'm just sick enough to be attracted by that.
您是否想知道 我个人的意见?
You wanna know my opinion, personal interest aside?
可能不想
Probably not.
爱存在于一个时代和一个地方
Love exists in a time and a place.
我的意思是 每个人都认为 这与命运有关
I mean, everybody thinks it's about fate,
但事实并非如此 这是关于时间
but it's not. It's about timing.
即使她是你的乔治亚 也已经三年了
Even if she is your Georgia, it's been three years.
你是另外一个人
You're a different person.
如果你没有注意到 她实际上 就是另外一个人
In case you haven't noticed, she is literally a different person.
山姆 你只能前进 不能回头
Sam, you can only go forward. Can't go back.
- 你要去哪里? - 出去
- Where are you going? - In.
我们是暗盯 而不是去擅进
We're stalking, not breaking and entering.
- 所以 我们要等 - 不
- So we're just gonna wait. - No.
我们去跟踪 是不同的
We're staking out the place. It's different.
你之前 已经做过
You've done this before.
你不是唯一一个去搞蛋的
You're not the only one who's been through fucked up shit.
火鸡 还是五香燻牛肉?
Turkey or pastrami?
燻牛肉
Pastrami.
火鸡
Turkey.
加油 你正在失去他们
Speed up. You're losing them.
我不会失去 他就在那里
I'm not losing him. He's right there.
打灯 打灯
Make the light. Make the light!
哦 天呀 让我开车 好吗?
Oh, my God, just let me drive, okay?
- 山姆 - 什么?
- Sam. - What?
你看起来很紧张 是吗?
You just look intense, okay?
试着变得自然些 我在酒吧里
Try to be subtle. I'll be at the bar.
我的天
Jesus.
你太可笑了
You're being ridiculous. You're gonna have
你要在我们家庆祝生日 就这样
your birthday dinner at our house and that's it.
- 工作太多了 - 太多了吗?
- It's too much work. - How is it too much?
你可以来我们家吃晚饭
You can come to our house for dinner.
- 萝兰喜欢下厨 - 我也是 我真喜欢
- Lauren loves to cook. - I do. I really do.
亲爱的 她太神奇了…
Honey, she is amazing...
- 我可摆设整张枱 - 当然可以 宝贝
- And I set a mean table. - You sure do, baby.
- 我不想 你今晚离开 - 哦 不好
- I don't want you to leave tonight. - Oh, no.
嗯 我必须去旧金山做宣传
Um, I have to shoot off to San Francisco for a commercial.
而且 你不能没有我 你能吗 宝贝?
And you can't live without me, can you, baby?
嗯
电影精选列表