Dr. Moreau! Boat come! People! - People?
一个像罗大的人。-什么?
Man and one like Lota. - What?
帕克从戴维斯的船上向阿皮亚发送了一份无线电报。
Parker sent a wireless to Apia from Davies' ship.
你好。
Hello there.
哦!
Ohh!
Ouran。
Ouran.
我们在找一个叫帕克的人。
We're looking for a man named Parker.
爱德华·帕克。
Edward Parker.
哦。请进来好吗? -是的。谢谢。
Oh. Won't you come in? - Yeah. Thanks.
我是莫罗博士。这是我的房♥子。你很受欢迎。
I'm dr. Moreau. This is my house. You're very welcome.
谢谢你,医生。我是露丝•托马斯
Thank you, doctor. I'm Ruth Thomas,
这位是多纳休船长。-你好吗,医生?
And this is captain Donahue. - How are you, doc?
你好!在去。-你住的地方真不错。
How do you do? Go right in. - Nice place you got here.
是它的目的。
Serves its purpose.
露丝!
Ruth!
哦。
Oh.
Ouran。
Ouran.
好吧
All right
我可能不需要帕克。
I may not need Parker.
多纳休船长很好,把我带到这里来。
Captain Donahue was good enough to bring me here.
你好,上尉? -好,谢谢。你好吗?
How do you do, captain? - Fine, thanks. How are you?
你找到他了?
So you found him?
我想象爱德华在某个可怕的地方
I'd imagined Edward in some terrible place,
…但这很迷人。-我去拿我的东西,然后我们就走。
...but this is charming. - I'll get my things and we'll be on our way.
这是晚了。请原谅我,医生。
It's getting late. You'll pardon me, doctor.
不客气。你不进来等一下吗?
Not at all. Won't you come in and wait?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你说这是个什么样的地方?
What kind of a place did you say this was?
我没说。-哦。
I didn't say. - Oh.
这是一种试验站……
It's an experimental station of a sort...
bioanthropological研究。
For bioanthropological research.
哦。我明白了。
Oh. I see.
罗大吗?
Lota?
房♥子的痛苦吗?
House of Pain?
不。没有痛苦的房♥子。
No. No House of Pain.
我保证。
I promise that.
热带地区没有黄昏。
There's no twilight in the tropics.
夜幕像窗帘一样落下。
Night falls like a curtain.
谢谢你,孩子。
Thank you, M'ling.
要来杯高球吗,托马斯小姐? -不,谢谢。
Care for a highball, Miss Thomas? - No, thank you.
多纳休船长我想 -我就直接走了
Captain Donahue, I suppose -- - I'll take mine straight.
我这样认为。
I thought so.
哇。要做的。谢谢。
Whoa. That'll do. Thanks.
帕克先生? -不,谢谢。我们现在要走了。
Mr. Parker? - No, thanks. We'll be going now.
你是不是有点鲁莽?
Aren't you being a little rash?
皮疹吗? -拜托,多纳休。
Rash? - Come on, Donahue.
你得穿过我的丛林一英里。
You have a mile to go through my jungle.
是的,我知道。-我们不害怕。
Yes, I realize that. - We're not afraid.
我知道,多纳休上尉,你什么都不怕。
I can see, captain Donahue, you would be afraid of nothing.
但帕克先生有一次晚上在我的丛林里。
But mr. Parker had one experience at night in my jungle.
我不想吓唬你,托马斯小姐……
I have no wish to frighten you, Miss Thomas...
但如果帕克先生把你置于他认为真正危险的境地
But if mr. Parker puts you in what he knows to be real danger,
那将是他的责任。
that will be his responsibility.
你能不能派人-
Couldn't you send someone --
如果你愿意接受我家的款待
If you'd care to accept the hospitality of my house,
你可以在早上完全安全的离开。
You can leave in complete safety in the morning.
也许那样会好一些。
Perhaps that would be better.
多纳休队长,你可以和帕克先生住一个房♥间。
Captain Donahue, you can share mr. Parker's room.
托马斯小姐,你可以住我的房♥间。
Miss Thomas, you can have my room.
琳,晚餐是五个人的。
M'ling, dinner Will be for five.
没有酒,蒙哥马利?不。
No wine, Montgomery? No.
非凡。
Extraordinary.
我的问候,多纳休船长。-你眼睛里有泥,医生。
My regards, Captain Donahue. - Here's mud in your eye, doc.
医生,我看你是个素食主义者。
Doc, I see you're a vegetarian.
这是出于当地人的考虑。
It's on account of the natives.
他们从不吃肉。-没有"长猪"?
They've never tasted meat. - No "long pig"?
“猪”?
"Long pig"?
他是说人肉,托马斯小姐。-哦。
He means human flesh, miss Thomas. - Oh.
那是什么?
What's that?
当地人。他们有一个奇怪的仪式。
The natives. They have a curious ceremony.
帕克先生目睹了。-告诉我们吧,爱德华。
Mr. Parker has witnessed it. - Tell us about it, Edward.
哦,没什么。
Oh, it's -- it's nothing.
他们今晚很不安。
They are restless tonight.
哦!哦。
Oh! Ohh.
什么事,亲爱的?
What is it, dear?
哦,没什么。嗯…
Oh, nothing. Uh...
别理我。
Don't pay any attention to me.
再来点红葡萄酒,多纳休船长? -不介意我这么做。
A little more claret, Captain Donahue? - Don't mind if I do.
梅林,把多纳休上尉的杯子斟满。
M'ling, fill up Captain Donahue's glass.
哇,哇,哇。要做的。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. That'll do.
好吗? -干杯。
Well? - Skoal.
晚安,医生。那肯定是好酒。-谢谢。
Good night, doc. That's sure swell wine. - Thank you.
晚安,莫罗博士 -晚安,托马斯小姐。
Good night, dr. Moreau. - Good night, miss Thomas.
晚安。-晚安。
Good night. - Good night.
哇!
Whoa!
幸好我不喝酒。
It's a good thing I ain't a drinkin' man.
你今晚表现得很好。-你应该在我
You did very well for yourself tonight. - You oughta see me when I'm --
是的,我有个大概的想法。
Yes, I have a rough idea.
我记得有一天晚上在蒙巴萨
I remember one night down in Mombassa --
队长…那边是我们的房♥间。-哦,当然。
Captain... that's our room over there. - Oh, sure.
晚安,托马斯小姐。-晚安。
Good night, miss Thomas. - Good night.
别害怕,亲爱的。
Don't be frightened, dear.
我就在对面。-哦,我没事。
I'll be just across the hall. - Oh, I'm all right.
有什么好害怕的?
What's there to be afraid of?
晚安。-晚安。
Good night. - Good night.
最好锁上门。-别担心。我会没事的。
Better lock your door. - Now, don't you worry. I'lll be all right.
如果需要我,打电♥话♥给我。-晚安。
If you need me, call. - Good night.
啊!啊!
Aah! Aah!
露丝!露丝,什么事?
Ruth! Ruth, what is it?
快!
Quick!
亲爱的,你最好穿上衣服。
You'd better get dressed, dear.
奥兰试图闯进她的房♥间。
Ouran tried to break into her room.
托马斯小姐的房♥间。
Miss Thomas' room.
我想你知道。-我听到一声尖叫和枪声。
I suppose you know that. - I heard a scream and some shots.
你就知道这些,是吗?
That's all you know, is it?
当然,你不希望它发生。
You didn't want it to happen, of course.
那不是你说不需要帕克的意思。
That isn't what you meant by not need Parker.
管好你自己的事好吗?
Will you mind your own business?
我太了解你了,太久了,莫罗。
I know you too well and too long, Moreau.
我可以忍♥受任何事情。
I'd have stood for anything.
我已经站了很久了。
I have stood for plenty.
但并不是这样。你连想都不敢想
But not this. You're insane to even think of it,
我现在就和你分手了。
And I'm through with you here and now.
你要回英国吗…进监狱?
Are you going back to England... to prison?
我更喜欢它。
I'd prefer it.
就是今天下午从灌木丛里探出头来的那个吗?
Same one that peeked out through the bushes this afternoon?
是的。这是可怕的。
Yes. It was horrible.
我们在这里并不比在丛林里更安全。
We're no safer here than in the jungle.
我建议你去丛林。
I'd advise the jungle.
我相信托马斯小姐在那儿会更安全。
I'm sure miss Thomas will be safer there.
我去叫我的人我们将停止。-跟我来一下。
I'll go get my crew. We'll stop this. - Come with me a minute.
我不喜欢你冒这个险。-我在比这更艰难的地方…
I don't like your taking this risk. - I been in tighter places than this...
老脑袋还在铰链上。
and the old head is still on its hinges.
在这里。你可能需要这个。-不,不。我已经倾斜。
Here. You may need this. - No, no. I'm already heeled.
我要那个灯笼。它可能会派上用场。-在这里。
I'll take that lantern. It might come in handy. - Here.
这是前门的钥匙。-好吧,没什么了。
Here's a key to the front gate. - Well, here goes nothin'.
Ouran。
Ouran.
奥兰,我要你跟着他…
Ouran, I want you to follow him...
用手扼住他的喉咙。
And put your hands around his throat.
法律。-今晚没事。
The Law. - It's all right tonight.
回到那里!回来!