Uh, mr. Parker, dr. Moreau. - How do you do?
帕克先生,你可以用蒙哥马利和纵帆船…
Mr. Parker, you may take Montgomery and the schooner...
早上就去阿皮亚。
And leave for Apia in the morning.
这是很好。谢谢你!
That's very nice. Thank you.
不客气。我很乐意为您服务。
Not at all. I'm happy to be of service.
蒙哥马利是个不错的水手
Montgomery is a fair sort of sailor,
我可以给你足够的团队。
And I can give you enough of a crew.
Ouran !反曲线!
Ouran! Gola!
离开那些笼子!
Get away from those cages!
现在来吧。把这东西卸下来。
Come on now. Let's unload this stuff.
首先是狗,然后是猴子,然后是笼子。快点起来!
The dogs first, then the monkeys, then the cages. Hurry it up!
今晚我要和帕克一起呆在纵帆船上。
I'll stay with Parker tonight on the schooner.
不。我要带他去房♥子。帕克先生。
No. I'm taking him to the house. Mr. Parker.
你不能那样做。-我有个想法。
You can't do that. - I've got something in mind.
请跟我来,好吗? -当然。
Would you come with me, please? - Surely.
你知道你是一个不速之客。-当然。
You understand you are an uninvited guest. - Certainly.
你可能会觉得我们的领地很奇怪。
You may find our domain rather strange.
你在这里的时候,我得依靠你的谨慎……
I shall have to rely upon your caution while you're here...
…当你离开的时候,你是沉默的。-当然,医生。
...and you're silence when you're gone. - Of course, doctor.
灰岩的形成。
Limestone formation.
好奇,不是吗?
Curious, isn't it?
这里曾经是一座火山的火山口。
This was once the crater of a volcano.
火山尘埃异常肥沃
Extraordinarily fertile, this volcanic dust.
种子由此被风吹来,由鸟带来。
Seeds blown hereby the wind and brought by birds.
看到结果。
See the result.
别担心,帕克先生。
Don't be alarmed, Mr. Parker.
你很擅长用鞭子,对吧,医生?
You're quite expert with that whip, aren't you, doctor?
这是一个爱好。我在澳大利亚还是个小男孩的时候就学会了对付它。
It's a hobby. I learned to handle one as a boy in Australia.
这是我的房♥子。
There's my house.
这里的当地人看起来很奇怪。
Strange-looking natives you have here.
我想你会想在晚饭前洗个冷水澡。
You'll be wanting a cold shower, I take it, before dinner.
一杯很好的白兰地,蒙哥马利。我希望你带了很多。
An excellent brandy, Montgomery. I hope you brought plenty.
然后,当然,你做了。
Then, of course, you did.
蒙哥马利是个值得信任的人,帕克先生
Montgomery is a man to trust, Mr. Parker,
尤其是在酒的选择上。
Especially in the selection in the ordering of your liquors.
麦琳,你可以把东西都拿去。
M'ling, you may take everything.
是的。
Yes.
您真是一个谨慎的人,帕克先生。
You are a man of discretion, Mr. Parker.
我希望如此。
I hope so.
现在,请原谅。
Now, if you'll excuse us.
喂,给帕克先生白兰地。-没有了,谢谢。
M'ling, brandy for mr. Parker. - Nothing more, thank you.
就这些了,麦琳。你可以走了。
That'll be all, M'ling. You may go.
我倒希望你别离开这个房♥间。
I should much prefer that you don't leave this room.
医生,你的愿望。
Your wish, doctor.
我有我的理由让你保持清醒
I had my reasons for keeping you sober.
去实验室看看该做些什么。-你不去了?
Go to the laboratory. See what's to be done. - You're not going?
我要带她去帕克。
I'm taking her to Parker.
罗塔到帕克? -我为什么要把他带到家里来?
Lota to Parker? - Why do I brought him to the house?
他已经看得太多了。
He's seen too much already.
她从没见过像他这样的人。
She's never seen anything like him.
我们从她那里得到的唯一反应是恐惧和恐惧。
The only reactions we get from her are fear and terror.
这是可以理解的。-但是她会怎么回应帕克…
That's understandable. - But how will she respond to Parker...
那里没有恐惧的理由?
Where there's no cause for fear?
她会被吸引吗?她能被吸引吗?
Will she be attracted? Is she capable of being attracted?
她有女人的情感冲动吗?
Has she a woman's emotional impulses?
我几乎没有想到会有这样一个离开伦敦的机会。
I'd scarcely hoped for a chance like this short of London.
罗大。罗大。
Lota. Lota.
到这里来。
Come here.
罗大,我教你很多东西。
Lota, I'e taught you many things.
是的。
Yes.
你知道的都是我教你的 -是的。
All that you know, I've taught you. - Yes.
我要让你们自己学习一些东西。
I'm going to let you learn something for yourself.
有一个人从海里来。
A man has come from the sea.
我带你去见他。
I will take you to him.
让你和他谈谈。
Let you talk with him.
是吗?
Yes?
我要让你和他单独呆在一起。
I'm going to leave you alone with him.
你可以和他谈任何事
You may talk with him about anything,
关于他来自的世界。
About the world he comes from.
但你不许提起我
But you must say nothing about me,
与法律无关,
nothing about the Law,
没有关于痛苦的房♥子。
Nothing about the House of Pain.
你明白我的意思吗? -是的。
You understand me? - Yes.
那就跟我来。
Then come along with me.
滚出去!滚开,我说!
Get out! Get out, I said!
没关系。
It's all right.
进去,罗大。
Go in, Lota.
这是帕克先生,罗塔。-你好!
This is mr. Parker, Lota. - How do you do?
别害怕。-如何…你会怎么做?
Don't be afraid. - How... do you do?
帕克先生从海那边来找我们。
Mr. Parker has come to us from over the sea.
她是纯正的波利尼西亚人。整个岛上唯一的女人。
She's a pure Polynesian. The only woman on the entire island.
好吧,我要把你们两个年轻人留在一起了。
Well, uh, I'l leave you two young people together.
我有工作要做。
I've got work to do.
请坐好吗?
Won't you sit down?
香烟吗?
Cigarette?
不。
No.
谢谢你。-欢迎你。
I thank you. - You're welcome.
请原谅我,因为……
You'll have to pardon me because...
这一切对我来说都很奇怪。
This is all very strange to me.
你从哪个岛来?塔希提岛吗?
What island are you from? Tahiti?
萨摩亚?我是说,你的家在哪里?
Samoa? I mean, where is your home?
回家吗?
Home?
这我的家。
This my home.
我知道,但你不是本地人。
I know, but you're not a native of this island.
我知道,因为我见过其中一些。
I know because I've seen some of them.
你怎么会是这个岛上唯一的女人?
How does it happen that you're the only woman on this island?
莫罗医生带你来的吗?
Did dr. Moreau Bring you here?
如果我显得太好奇,请原谅。
Pardon me if I seem to be too inquisitive.
男人味儿。
Moreau.
请迅速。
Quickly, please.
你从海里来?
You come from the sea?
嗯,不是。在翻覆的救生艇上呆了三天。
Well, rather. Three days on an upturned lifeboat.
你走了吗?
You go away?
明天早上。
Tomorrow morning.
我希望你不要走。
I wish you would not go away.
你真是太好了。但是…我必须。
Well, that's very nice of you. But... I must.
你又回来了?
You come back again?
嗯,我不知道。
Well, I don't know.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是房♥子,痛苦的房♥子。
It's the house, the House of Pain.
不,不!没什么事!
No, no! It's nothing!
没什么事!没有什么?
It's nothing! Nothing?
某人被折磨!
Somebody's being tortured!
滚出去!
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out!
他们在活塑造一个人。
They're vivisecting a human being.
他们把一个活人切成碎片。
They're cutting a living man to pieces.
现在我知道了他的当地人。
Now I know about his natives.
他们是受害者。
They're his victims.
你和我可能是下一个。
You and I may be next.
来吧。我们走吧。
Come on. Let's get out of here.
其他的门。
Other gate.
我们今晚就乘莫罗的船离开这里。现在。
We'll take Moreau's boat and get away from here tonight. Now.
海!海!
Sea! Sea!
海!海!男人从这海!
Sea! Sea! Man from sea!
男人从这海!
Man from sea!
罗大!
Lota!
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
什么?什么?
What? What?
来自海洋的人,他们和我们一样!
Man from sea, They are like us!
他们像他?一个不是人。