丧魂岛
霍根先生!霍根先生!
Mr. Hogan! Mr. Hogan!
有个人在船上,漂在水上,被遗弃!
Derelict afloat with a man on board!
下落? -离开左舷船头!
Whereabouts? - Off your port bow!
没错!
Right!
抓住他,孩子们? -我们抓住他了。
Get ahold of him, boys! - We got him.
想救那艘船吗? -没有。
Wanna salvage that boat? - No.
把他带到我的船舱。
Take him to my cabin.
露丝!露丝!
Ruth! Ruth!
露丝? -放松,老伙计。
Ruth! - Easy, old man.
简单,简单,容易。
Easy, easy, easy.
这是什么船?
What ship is this?
“Covena”,贸易船。
"Covena", trading ship.
我们把你带走了。
We picked you up adrift.
哦,是的。我记得。
Oh, yeah. I remember.
她要去哪里? -阿皮亚。
Where's she bound? - Apia.
阿皮亚吗?
Apia?
我是幸运的。
I'm in luck.
运气吗?
Luck?
是的。
Yeah.
这就是-
That's where --
我的船沉没时我要去的地方。
Where I was bound when my ship went down.
是的。这位爱慕虚荣的女士,是吗? -是的。
Yeah. The Lady Vain, wasn't it? - Yeah.
我们拿到了她的求救单
We picked up her S.O.S.
你船上有无线电吗?
You -- you got a wireless aboard?
是的。
Yeah.
你给我捎个信? -当然,当然。
You send a message for me? - Sure, sure.
你最好长话短说。
You better make it short.
你要好好休息。
You got a lot of resting to do.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我想是给露丝吧?
I suppose it's to Ruth?
你怎么知道她的名字? -过去两小时没有听到别的声音。
How'd you know her name? - Heard nothing else for the last two hours.
她是我的未婚妻。我们要在阿皮亚举♥行♥婚礼。
She's my fiance. We're going to be married in Apia.
露丝小姐 -托马斯大♥陆♥酒店。
Miss Ruth, uh -- - Thomas. Continental Hotel.
有什么消息吗?
What's the message?
告诉她我是被这艘船带走的…
Tell her I was picked up by this boat...
以及我们预期到达的时间。
And when we expect to arrive.
还有,我很好,多亏了你,医生。
Also, that I'm all right, thanks to you, doctor.
你是医生,对吗?
You are a doctor, aren't ya?
是的。
Yes.
至少,我…
At least, I was...
很久以前。
Once upon a time.
怎么了,老伙计? -关于失事船只的公告,虚荣夫人。
What's up, old chap? - Bulletin on the wreck, Lady Vain.
哦。哦,是的。
Oh. Oh, yes.
下午好,van de Camp小姐。
Good afternoon, miss van de Camp.
托马斯小姐吗?
Miss Thomas?
托马斯小姐吗? -哦,就在这里。
Miss Thomas? - Oh, right here.
给我吗? -射线照相。
For me? - Radiogram.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你感觉怎么样? -我看起来怎么样?
How do you feel? - How do I look?
好。-这就是我的感觉。
Better. - That's the way I feel.
在甲板上转一圈对你有好处。-这个主意不错。
A little turn around the deck will do you good. - Not a bad idea.
我想我听到了那些话。
You know, I thought I heard those things.
嘿,这是什么,一个漂浮的动物园?
Say, what is this, A floating zoo?
嗯,是的,在某种程度上。
Well, yes, in a way.
早上好,船长。
Good morning, captain.
我想谢谢你 -你是谁?
I want to thank you for -- - Who're you?
帕克先生,戴维斯队长。
Mr. Parker, captain Davies.
帕克。帕克? -我们前天把他接走了。
Parker. Parker? - We picked him up day before yesterday.
为什么没人告诉我?
Why wasn't I told?
我们想吵醒你 -为什么不呢?
We tried to wake you. - why didn't ya?
你有一点倾斜。
You had a slight list to port.
你什么意思? -你喝醉了。
What do you mean? - You were drunk.
喝醉了,是吗?
Drunk, was I?
我有这么多货,为什么不呢? -货物就是货物。
Why wouldn't I be, with a cargo like I got? - Cargo is cargo.
我知道,但这船肮脏的动物?
I know, but this boatload of filthy animals?
从蒙巴萨一路到哪里?一些岛屿。
All the way from Mombassa to where? To some island.
哪个岛?你回答我,蒙哥马利先生。
Which island? You answer me that, mr. Montgomery.
你的薪水很高。
You're well-paid for it.
一个没有名字的岛屿。一个不在地图上的岛屿。
An island without a name. An island not on the chart.
你以为我不知道那是谁的岛,对吧?
You think I don't know whose island that is, don't ya?
好吧,我知道。“外科医生”蒙哥马利。-容易,队长。
Well, I do, mr. "sawbones" Montgomery. - Easy, captain.
那是莫罗博士的岛。
Well, it's Dr. Moreau's island.
莫罗博士的岛,整个南海都散发着恶臭。
Dr. Moreau's island, and it stinks all over the whole South seas.
那是南海迷信的流言蜚语。
That's superstitious South sea gossip.
莫罗博士是一位才华横溢的人,也是一位伟大的科学家。
Dr. Moreau is a brilliant man and a great scientist.
如果你问我,
Well, if you ask me,
他是个黑手,盗墓的盗尸鬼。他就是这样。
He's a black-handed, grave-robbin' ghoul. That's what he is.
这有什么用。你喝醉了。
Aw, what's the use. You're drunk.
哈!是啊!
Ha! Yeah!
嘿,你说什么?
Hey, what'd you say?
什么都没有。-那好吧。
Nothing. - That's all right then.
你拿的是什么?
What do ya got there?
喂狗。-污水?甲板上不是已经有污水了吗?
Slop for dog. - Slop? Ain't there slop on this deck already?
孩子们,出去。
M'ling, get out.
是啊,在我…为什么…
Yeah, before I -- Why --
我喝醉了,是吗?
I'm drunk, am I?
只有喝醉了的人才会做那样的事。
Only a drunken man would do a thing like that.
这意味着麻烦。
That means trouble.
现在。你都是对的。
There now. You're all right.
孩子们!
M'ling!
向前走,保持前进。
Go forward and stay forward.
喂,那家伙是谁?
Say, who is that fella?
我的仆人,就这样。
My servant, that's all.
听着,帕克。你最好走开,待在外面。
Now look here, Parker. You better get outta sight and stay out.
等他苏醒过来,会有很多麻烦。
There'll be plenty of trouble when he comes to.
把他弄下来!
Get him off there!
把他们全丢在海里了。
Overboard with the whole spittin' mess of 'em.
嘿,那边是莫罗吗? -是的。
Hey, is that Moreau over there? - Yeah.
莫罗和他的岛到底是怎么回事?
Say, what is all this mystery about Moreau and his island?
我不知道,但如果我知道,也许我会想忘记。
I don't know, but if I did know, maybe I'd want to forget.
霍根!
Hogan!
霍根先生!我们都自♥由♥了吗?
Mr. Hogan! Are we all free and clear?
清楚,先生!
All clear, sir!
好了,放开? -摆脱!
All right, cast off! - Cast off!
好了,放开!
All right, cast off!
好了,莫罗医生,这是最后一个了!
All right, dr. Moreau, That's the last of 'em!
这是我最后一次把车停在这里…
And this is the last time I'l ever pull in here...
永远地!阿门!
Forevermore! Amen!
我听说你要在这里下车了。
I hear you're gettin' off here.
不。我要在阿皮亚下车。
No. I'm gettin' off at Apia.
你在这里下车吧。
You're gettin' off here.
扔掉,快点。
Cast off. Now hurry it up.
现在,发生了什么事?
Now, what's happened?
好吧,老伙计。掉入海中。
All right, old boy. Fell overboard.
在甲板上。甲板上!
On deck. On deck!
嘿,你失去了你的男人!
Hey, you lost your man!
嗯,捡到归我!
Well, finders keepers!
全速前进,霍根!
Full speed ahead, Hogan!
那个傻瓜在说什么?
What's that fool talking about?
把梯子拉上来!
Haul up that ladder!
我要去阿皮亚!
I've got to get to Apia!
你会游泳,对吧? -把这个人带走!
You can swim, can't ya? - Take this man with you!
海洋法律!这个人的船失事了,你一定要去救他!
There's marine law! This man's shipwrecked and you've got to pick him up!
我接了他,把他送到我的第一个停靠港。
I picked him up and dropped him in my first port of call.
我不能让这个人上船!
I can't have this man aboard!
好吧,把他扔到海里去。我就是这么做的。
Well, throw him overboard. That's what I did.
戴维斯!降阶梯!
Davies! Drop that ladder!
这是非常不幸的。-我一定要去阿皮亚。
This is most unfortunate. - I simply must get to Apia.
我们大约每12个月能看到一艘船。
We sight a ship maybe once in a twelfth-month.
帕克先生莫罗医生 -你好!
电影精选列表