所有有家人在伯克利、奥克兰和伊丽莎白的
All those with families in Berkeley, Oakland and Elizabeth.
第七部队 特别援助
Unit Seven, special assistance.
你们能去健康署吗?
Could we have you over by the Health Department?
红色城市 所有有家人在红色城市的人
Red city, please. All with red city families.
看看它们! 明火执仗的
Look at them! Right out in the open.
它们就是这么干的
That's how they do it.
他们就是这么传播的 这些人全都变了
That's how they spread it.All those people are changed.
第七部队 特别援助
Unit Seven, special assistance.
你们能立刻去健康署吗?
Could we have you over by the Health Department immediately?
马修 我们不可能阻止他们了!
Matthew, we'll never be able to stop them!
不 我们能阻止
Yes, we will.
我们不行!看看外面 它们控制了整个城市
We can't! Look it, they control the whole city.
我们无论如何会有办法的
We'll find a way somehow.
哦 马修 我撑不下去了!
Oh, Matthew, I can't go on!
我想睡觉 我挺不住了
I wanna go to sleep. I can't stay awake any more.
你必须撑住
You have to.
你必须保持清醒
You have to stay awake.
还在车里的人能去果园街终点站报道吗?
Would somebody in transportation report to the Grove Street terminal?
是的 博卡多的药 他吃药像吃糖
或者他以前吃糖一样猛
Yup. Boccardo's pills. He eats these like candy... or he used to.
吃两片
Take some.
什么药?
斯必得 这能让我们保持清醒
- What are they?
- Speed. It'll keep us awake.
该吃几颗?
上面写着“吃一颗”
- How many are you supposed to take?
- It says "Take one".
吃五颗
Take five.
他们知道我们在这儿
They know we're here.
杰克 上帝啊!
Jack, my God!
不
No.
如果我们昨晚乖乖睡觉 那现在就会容易得多
Would have been a lot easier if we'd just gone to sleep last night.
戴维 不!
David, no!
哦 上帝啊! 不! 不! 马修!
别碰她!
- Oh, my God! No! No! Matthew!
- Don't touch her!
戴维 别让它们碰她! 别让它们碰她
David, don't let them touch her! Don't let them touch her!
别让它们碰她
Don't let them touch her.
你们现在要干什么?
我们会离开这里!
- What are you gonna do?
- We'll leave the city!
求你了 杰弗里
戴维 让我们走吧
- Please, Geoffrey.
- David, let us go.
让我们离开这里!
你们没必要离开这里
- Let us leave the city!
- You don't have to leave the city.
什么都没变 你可以过以往的生活
Nothing changes. You can have the same life.
但是我们会怎么样?
But what happens to us?
你们会重生在一个无忧无虑的世界
You'll be born again into an untroubled world,
没有牵挂 没有恐惧…
free of anxiety, fear,...
等等
没有仇恨
- Wait.
- ..hate.
戴维我们会死的
不是这样 戴维是对的
- David, you're killing us.
- That's not true. David's right.
你的大脑和记忆都会完全吸收 一切都会完好无损的
Your minds and memories'll be totally
absorbed. Everything remains intact.
你这辈子都在跟他唱反调 你手里拿着什么?
You've never agreed with him in your life
before! What are you talking about?
你们…
What are you...
戴维 我们会死的
David, you're killing me.
这是药水是干什么的?
只是帮你睡眠的温和镇静剂
- What is this supposed to do?
- Just a mild sedative to help you sleep.
我恨你
我们不恨你
- I hate you.
- We don't hate you.
现在起再不需要恨…或者爱
There's no need for hate now... or love.
我爱你 马修
I love you, Matthew.
有人会站出来挑战你的
There are people who will fight you.
他们会阻止你
They'll stop you.
一个小时以内…你们就不会想让他们阻止我了
In an hour... you won't want them to.
别被老脑筋所束缚
Don't be trapped by old concepts.
你就要进化成为一种新的生命形式
You're evolving into a new life form.
过来看吧
Come and watch.
我们从一个濒死的世界来到这里
We came here from a dying world.
我们穿过宇宙 经过一个又一个行星
We drift through the universe from planet to planet,
被太阳帆推动着
pushed on by the solar winds.
我们适应了…并且生存下来
We adapt... and we survive.
生命的功能幸存下来
伊丽莎白!
- The function of life is survival.
- Elizabeth!
打开冷库 快点
Open the freezer, quick.
这扇门吗?
是的
- This door?
- Yup.
关上门
Shut the door.
我们怎么出去?
How are we gonna get outta here?
走大门 快点
Through the door. Come on.
那是什么?
What's that?
我找不到杰克
I've lost Jack.
我们跑散了
We got separated.
我不知道他在哪 我到处都找了 你们见过他吗?
I don't know where he is. I've looked
everywhere. Have you seen him?
南茜 这座楼被包围了 你是怎么进来的?
Nancy, this building is surrounded.
How did you get in?
我在它们中间晃荡几个小时了 他们很好糊弄
I've been wandering among 'em for hours. They can be fooled.
怎么做?
How?
别流露出感情 隐藏你的感情
Don't show any emotions. Hide your feelings.
睡觉时怎么办?
我们轮流守夜
- And when you sleep?
- We'll watch over each other.
好的
咱们去找杰克
- OK.
- Let's find Jack.
我们去修理它们 好吗?
We're going to beat them. OK?
好
OK.
嘿!去那边排队
Hey! The lines are over there.
XB-25. XB-25. 第五安置点 请讲
XB-25. XB-25. Station 5. Come in.
我是第五安置点 正按B计划行动 等待金博纳小队
Yes. Station 5. Proceeding
as per plan B. Awaiting Kibner unit.
第五安置点 请讲
Station 5. Come in.
XB-25 在健康署正门口 请指示
XB-25. In front of the Health Department.
Request instructions.
你正在去索萨利托的队伍 请向前走
You are in the right place for Sausalito.
Please keep moving right along.
只去索萨利托 请注意
Sausalito only, please.
如果有疑问就提出来
Ask if you have a question.
黄色♥区♥域是装卸区
The yellow zone is for loading and unloading only.
如果你要做其他事 不要进入黄色♥区♥域
If you have other business, stay clear of the yellow.
不要进入黄色♥区♥域 这里是装卸区
Stay clear of the yellow. That's for loading or unloading.
抓住他们!抓住他们!
Get them! Get them!
抓住他们!
Get them!
加把劲 起来
Come on, get up.
哦 天啊!
Oh, God!
你看到他们了?
You see them?
他们就是在这儿育苗的 在这里培育他们的种子
This is where they grow them.
This is where they cultivate them.
真大
It's enormous.
我们怎么办?这里有这么多
What are we gonna do? There are so many.
我们要想办法阻止他们
We've got to figure out a way of stopping them.
你能走吗?
Can you walk?
我试试
来 扶着我试着走起来
- I'll try.
- Here, hold on to me and try and walk.
哦 上帝!你没事吗?
Oh, God! Are you all right?
一个工厂…
A factory...
他们正在种植幼苗
They're growing them.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你!
I love you!
加把劲
Come on.
哦 不行 我不行!
Oh, I can't. I can't!
音乐
Music.
有船
Ships.
有船了…有船了!
Ships... Ships!
有船了!我们能逃出去了!
电影精选列表