I'm Michaels, from the Federal Preparedness Agency.
这些关于奇怪的、无法解释的、病态尸体的报告
These reports of strange, unexplained, diseased bodies.
我想你还没有进行过化验
My understanding is you haven't analysed anything
你也没有任何组织样本
不 我……
- and you have no tissue samples.
- No, I'm...
贝纳尔先生 你的结论有点不着边 别钻牛角尖
Mr Bennell, it seems you'rejust winging
your conclusions. Keep an open mind.
我不是故意…
I had no intention...
别跟别人说这些复♥制♥身体的事
Don't mention to anyone about duplicate bodies.
我要处理…
抱歉 我要接一个电♥话♥
- I was gonna treat it...
- Excuse me, my otherphone is ringing.
什么事?
贝纳尔先生 严肃点
- Yes?
- This is serious business, Mr Bennell.
你是妄想狂吗?
不 不 不
- Is this just a case of paranoia?
- No, no, no.
你知道群体歇斯底里是什么样吗 贝纳尔先生?
Know what mass hysteria looks like, Mr Bennell?
我们不想引起恐慌
我们有优先权
- We don't want to create a panic.
- We have a primary authority.
谨慎点
Be cautious.
你的声音很痛苦
You sound distressed.
我想前途很光明 人们正在好转
I think the horizon looks bright.
- People are returning to normal.
不 不 她没事了
No, no. She all right.
她现在好多了 好多了
She better now. Much better now.
是你丈夫让你来的吗?
不 不
- Did your husband ask you to come?
- No, no.
我想让大家都看到我已经恢复正常了
I want everybody to see that I'm back to myself again.
不 请稍等
No, wait. Please.
一会儿见 希望如此
I'll see you soon, I hope.
马修 这个频段什么都收不到
Matthew, I'm not getting a thing here.
哪去了? 我什么新闻都收不到
Where is the... I'm not getting any news here.
不是应该有24小时滚动新闻吗?
Isn't there a 24-hour news?
我想如果去高处可能信♥号♥♥会好一些
I would think you'd have a good reception on the hill.
那有一辆维修车 用那个行吗?
There's a repair truck out here. Could that be to do with it?
她只是需要一些帮助睡觉的东西 明天她就完好如新了
She just needs something to help her
sleep. Tomorrow she'll be good as new.
我建议你也好好睡一觉 你已经竭尽所能了
I would suggest you get some sleep, too.
You've done everything you possibly can.
要我捎贝利斯一程吗?
Can I give the Bellicecs a ride?
不 我不回去
No, I'm not going back there.
我们睡汽车旅馆
你们可以呆在这儿
- We'll just get a motel.
- You can stay here.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
我很感激你的帮助 戴维 谢谢你
I appreciate everything you've done, David. Thank you.
好好休息
一定 再见
- Get some sleep.
- Sure. See you.
马修 马修
Matthew. Matthew.
马修 它们正在蔓延 到处都是
Matthew, they're growing. They're everywhere!
叫醒大家!
Wake the others!
伊丽莎白 醒醒!它们从豆荚里长出来了
Elizabeth, wake up! They're growing out of these pods.
我去报♥警♥
伊丽莎白 醒醒
- I'll get the police.
- Elizabeth, wake up.
它们趁你睡觉就会抓住你 坐起来!
They get you when you sleep. Sit up!
伊丽莎白!伊丽莎白!醒了吗?
Elizabeth! Elizabeth, would you wake up?
你好 警♥察♥局
Hello. Police.
警官 我在后院发现四具尸体
Officer, I would like to report four bodies in my backyard.
你还好吗?
You OK?
等在那儿 贝纳尔先生
你怎么知道我的名字?
- Wait there, Mr Bennell.
- How do you know my name?
撂下电♥话♥ 马修
Hang up, Matthew.
我没提我的名字!
撂下
- I didn't tell you my name!
- Hang up.
我没告诉他们我的名字!
他们已经是它的一部分了
- I didn't tell them my name!
- They're all a part of it.
它们都是豆荚里出来的 所有人都是
They're all pods, all of them.
你给谁打电♥话♥?
华盛顿
- Who are you calling?
- Washington.
中情局?联邦调查局?他们早就已经变成豆荚了
The CIA? The FBl? They're pods already.
我有朋友在司法部 我直接给他打
I've got a friend in the Justice Department.
I can dial direct.
你怎么跟他说?
哦 我的天!
- What are you gonna tell him?
- Oh, my God!
它们从豆荚里长出来了
They grow out of those pods!
它们切断了电源
They cut our power.
马修 它们封锁了街道
Matthew, they're barricading the street.
不!
No!
你想接哪里?
怎么是接线员?我是直接拨号♥的
- What number are you calling from?
- Operator? I was dialling direct.
我会帮你接通的 贝纳尔先生
I'll try the number, Mr Bennell.
它们上楼了 撂下电♥话♥ 马修
They're coming up here. Hang up, Matthew.
马修 有枪吗?
Matthew, do you have a gun?
没有
No.
我们怎么办?
从后门走
- What are we gonna do?
- Out the back door.
快点!杰克!
Hurry up! Jack!
那边走 楼梯下面 接着走 我会赶上你们的
That way. Under the stairs.
Go on. I'll catch up with you.
接着走 一直跑 别停下
Go on, keep on running! Don't stop!
继续跑!
Go on!
抓紧 跟着我
Quickly. Follow me.
我们走投无路了!
We're being cornered!
上帝啊!
Jesus!
趴下!
Get down!
马修 让他们呆在这儿 我去找帮手
Matthew, keep them here and I'll come back with help.
杰克
Jack.
杰克!
别 南茜
- Jack!
- No, Nancy.
不 杰克!杰克!
趴下
- No, Jack! Jack!
- Get down.
大爷在这儿呢 你们这群杂种!
Here I am, you pod bastard!
嘿 豆子们!
Hey, pods!
过来抓我呀 你们这群垃圾!
Come and get me, you scum!
码头检查完毕 收到
Wharf area is secure. Ten-four.
嫌犯正在逃跑 嫌犯正在逃跑
Suspects escaping. Suspects escaping.
哦耶 尽情发挥吧!
Oh, yeah, showtime!
是的先生 你算是来着了 我们这里有光溜溜的小妞
Yes, sir, you're walking the right way. We got nude girls...
只此一家别无分号♥
It's all going on right here.
都是活生生、光溜溜的 先生 保证大饱眼福
It's all live, it's all naked, sir. Guaranteed action here.
一定让你如获新生
Guaranteed to make you feel like a new man.
别错过! 快回来!
Come on back here! Come on back here!
听到了吗?别错过!快回来!这就是你要的
D'you hear me? Come on back here! This is it.
里面有你的小情人儿 有男也有女
We got male and female love back here...
去哪儿?
去机场
- Where to?
- The airport.
610向南去机场
6-10 proceeding south to airport,
搭载2名乘客 H类型
carrying two passengers, type H.
重复 H类型
610收到
- Repeat. Type H.
- 6-10, confirmed.
晚上真不错
Some night, eh?
是啊
Yeah.
你们要去哪儿?
Where are you heading?
我说过了 去机场
I said. The airport.
不 我是问哪班飞机
No. I mean which airline.
联合航♥空♥的
United.
你们要出城公干?
You got business outta town?
不 我们不出城 我们接一个从波士顿来的人
No, we're not leaving. We're meeting
someone coming in from Boston.
怎么回事?
What is it?
这是怎么了?
What's going on?
哦 没事
Oh, nothing.
两个都是
Both of 'em.
哈利 狗狗 快醒醒!
快看 有一个豆荚
- Harry, pooch, wake up!
- Look, there's a pod.
电影精选列表