我在这儿连个尸体的毛都没看着
I can't find anything in here that looks like a body.
没有尸体?
你说什么!
- No body?
- What!
你查看过最后…
我都找遍了
- Did you check the last...
- I looked everywhere.
嘿!你…… 嘿!
Hey! Did you... Hey!
你查看过左手边最后一个隔间了?
那根本没有尸体
- Did you check the last booth on the left?
- There's no body there.
应该在那儿啊!
It's got to be in here!
它有脉搏、心跳吗?
它睁眼了
- Did it have a pulse, a heartbeat?
- It opened its eyes.
你真的看见了吗?
我看到它鼻子出血了
- You actually saw that?
- I saw its nose bleed.
他的白毛还碰到了我的手
It had white hair, that touched my hand.
那儿有东西
There's something in here.
有一次南茜的一位老年顾客死在这儿 他心脏病发作沉下去了
Nancy lost an old guy in here once.
He had a heart attack and sank.
面对现实吧 伯利克
Face it, Bellicec.
只是你的朋友跟你搞恶作剧而已
You've got some friends who enjoy practical jokes.
我没有朋友 金博纳博士
I don't have any friends, Dr Kibner.
那就是你的敌人
Then some enemies.
看那儿
Look.
谁打开的?
Who opened this up?
等等 等等 谁呀?
Wait a second, wait a second. Who is it?
马修 尸体消失了
有人弄走了尸体
- Matthew, the body's gone.
- Somebody's took it.
不 你没看到吗?
这儿没什么可看的
- No. Did you see it?
- There was nothing here to see.
你想吵醒谁 马修?
Who are you waking up now, Matthew?
警♥察♥吗?我发现一具尸体
Police? I would like to report a body.
赶快把她带到我那里去
Take her to my place fast.
在我们回来前别让任何人进来
Don't let anybody in until we get back there.
上尉 他们报告说发现一具尸体
Lieutenant, these fellas reported the body.
你们都看到了吗?
不 只有我看到 马修·贝纳尔
- You both saw it?
- No, I'm the only one. Matthew Bennell.
贝纳尔先生 带我去看看现场吧
就在上面
- Mr Bennell, show me where you saw it.
- It's right up here.
伊丽莎白在哪儿?
Where's Elizabeth?
在哪儿?
在那儿
- Where?
- There.
那是伊丽莎白的替身
哪里?
- It's Elizabeth's double.
- Where?
只是一堆树叶和一个壶
Lots of leaves and a pot.
原本在这的 戴维 我对天发誓
It was there, David. I swear to God it was there!
警官 那是伊丽莎白的复♥制♥品
Officer, there was a duplicate of Elizabeth Driscoll,
它被弄走了
那个失踪的女人吗?
- and it's been taken.
- The missing woman?
她没失踪
那她在哪?
- She's not missing.
- Where is she?
她在马修那儿
别说出来
- She's at Matthew's.
- Don't tell him that!
那就是说没有什么失踪的尸体了
当然
- Then there is no missing body.
- That's right.
有的 被他弄走了!
不 他带走了伊丽莎白
- There is and he's taken it!
- No, he took Elizabeth.
你带走了伊丽莎白?
是的!
- You took Elizabeth away?
- Yes!
你破门而入
我必须这样 她在这不安全
- You broke in here.
- I had to because she was not safe here.
这么说你把她从这带走了
So you took her out of here.
不!我把她从这儿带走 她的另一个身体还在这儿
No! I took her from there. Her other body was in here...
别说了 马修 够了 别说了
Please stop. Matthew, that's enough! Please stop!
上尉 我是戴维·金博纳博士
哦 那个精神病专家
- Lieutenant, I'm Dr David Kibner.
- Ah, the psychiatrist.
我妻子看过你的书 她受益良多
My wife reads your books.
我很荣幸 这听着可能有点复杂
戴维……
- I'm glad. It sounds complicated,...
- David...
…但是我的朋友最近被他的感情所困扰
..but my friend has had some difficult
emotional experiences recently.
但是我想我们自己私下能处理
But I think this is something
we can work out amongst ourselves.
好的 那我就不管了
感激不尽
- All right, I'll leave this part of it with you.
- I appreciate it.
你不能再在这纠缠下去了 我们出去说
You can't accomplish anything here. We gotta get outside.
我想你可能会考虑起诉贝纳尔非法入侵
I think you might wanna consider filing
an unlawful entry against Mr Bennell.
我知道你要说什么 但是外面……
I know what you're saying, but outside...
不 我相信金博纳教授说的 伊丽莎白没事
No, I'll take Dr Kibner's word that Elizabeth is all right.
好吧 我们走吧
好的
- Fine, then let's go.
- OK.
伊丽莎白会回家吗?
Will Elizabeth be coming home?
不
No.
我得给她带几件衣服
I have to pick up some of her clothes.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我们退回去再回想一次
All right, let's back up
and go through it once more,
慢慢来
step by step.
你们都觉得在浴室里看到了尸体
You all thought you saw a body at the baths.
你们想它可能已经死了 你们不知道它是什么
You thought it was dead. You didn't know what it was.
你们都接触过它了 所有人
You touched it. All of you touched it.
南茜 你看到它睁开眼睛
它正好盯着我看
- Nancy, you saw it open its eyes.
- It looked right at me.
伯利克你也看到它睁眼了
不 我看到它鼻子出血
- And, Bellicec, you saw its eyes open.
- No, I saw its nose bleed.
如果你看到它鼻子出血 南茜看到他睁开眼睛
If you saw its nose bleed, and Nancy saw its eyes open,
那它一定活着
he must have been alive.
不 戴维 你是按照人的标准来判断的 但是它不是人
No, David. You're looking at it
as if it was human. It was not human.
马修 那它还能是什么?
不管是什么 绝对不是人
- Matthew, what else would it be?
- It was something, but not human.
他身上有白毛
它一直在生长
- It had white hair on it.
- It was growing.
杰克家里的那个像…
The one at Jack's was...
像杰克 但是没有伊丽莎白家的那个成熟
It was like Jack, but not as developed
as the one at Elizabeth's place.
它还有卷胡子
It had tendrils on it.
她家那个是复♥制♥她
The one at her place was duplicating her.
如果马修没有把我带走
If Matthew hadn't taken me away,
发生在杰弗里身上的事 就会在我身上重演
the same thing that's happened
to Geoffrey would have happened to me.
伊丽莎白 能跟我说说 在你印象中 到底发生了什么吗?
Elizabeth, would you please tell me, in
your opinion, exactly what is happening?
大家都被复♥制♥了
People are being duplicated.
一旦你被复♥制♥ 你就变成它的一部分
And once it's happened to you, you're part of this thing.
这差点就发生在我身上!
It almost happened to me!
听着
Look,
你不相信伊丽莎白 是因为尸体消失了
the reason you don't believe Elizabeth
is because the other body disappeared.
因为被杰弗里弄走了
It disappeared because Geoffrey took it.
好吧 那我的替身都怎么样了?
Well, then what happened to my other body, then?
哦 伙计 能听听自己在说什么吗?
Oh, people, will you please listen to yourselves?
你们能听听自己在说什么吗?
Will you listen to what you are saying?
我能想象一具尸体被转移 甚至是尸体站起来自己离开
I can deal with a body being moved and
even with a body getting up and leaving,
但是当你说他的另一个身体
她的另一个身体 被复♥制♥…
but when you start talking about his other
body,her other body, being duplicated...
知道这到底有多荒谬吗?
Listen to how that sounds.
我们知道这听起来有多疯狂!但是你觉得我们现在在干什么?
We know how insane this sounds!
But what do you think we're doing?
你觉得我们编造了一切吗?
Do you think we're making it up?
你到底是哪里听不懂
你相信我的替身看起来像我 她的替身看起来象她吗?
Do you believe that my body looked like
me and that her body looked like her?
你觉得我们疯了吗?
D'you think we're crazy?
你为什么想说服我们 这只是我们想象出来的?
You are trying to make us believe
that we are seeing things. Why?
我只是想要帮忙
All I'm trying to do is help.
你半夜打电♥话♥给我 找我帮忙 我就是来帮忙的
电影精选列表