Okay...
那…有个人得爬上那条管子
So, someone's gonna have to crawl up that tube...
回去到总部
and go back to Headquarters...
在适当时间传送我们回去
and at the right moment, bring us back.
我去吧 我会揍那个橘色的…
I'll do it. I'll pound that...
最好不要 踢人狂
I don't think so, punty.
好 老实说我… -还轮不到你
Okay, here's the thing. - You were never an option.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是要我穿这个样子爬管子?
You want me to crawl through a tube in this?
想都别想
Yeah, not happening.
不 我不行
Oh, no, not me.
可以 忧忧 你做得到
Yes! Sadness, you could do it.
你比任何人都要熟悉控制台
You know the console better than anybody.
整本手册你背得滚瓜烂熟
You've read the manuals cover to cover.
话虽然这么说
I mean, you say that...
但是我对手册28 第七章
but I know a lot less about Manual 28, Chapter Seven...
关于「如何召回非记忆球物件」的内容
"How to Recall Non-Memory Objects"
比大部分人以为的还要少
than most folks realize.
你证明了我的观点 忧忧
You've proven my point for me, Sadness.
就当作你答应了
That sounds like a yes.
其他的人呢?又在休息啦
Where is everybody? You on break again?
有对讲机 来 一 二 三…
Walkie-talkies. Here. Check-check-check.
听到吗?我忘了按钮
Can you hear me? I gotta press a button.
乐乐加油 听到了 完毕 我爱他们
Go for Joy. Copy that. Over. I love 'em!
我们到了会通知你
We'll signal you when we get there...
你再传送我们回去
and then you bring us back.
忧忧 这是回到总部最快的办法
Sadness, it's the fastest way back to Headquarters.
乐乐 我做不来
Joy, I can't do it.
我一点也不像你那么坚强
I'm not strong like you are.
我了解你 忧忧
I know you, Sadness.
你很坚强
You are strong.
我现在突然举不出任何例子
I can't give you specific examples right now...
但…你可以的
but you got this.
别往下看 前进就对了
Just don't look down and keep moving.
好 我可以的
Yeah, I can do it.
她没问题 对吧?
She'll be okay. Right?
一半一半
Fifty-fifty.
来一块吗?
You want one?
那好难吃
But we hate those things.
味道像厚纸板
They taste like cardboard.
不能拒绝薇姐
We can't say no to Val.
好吧 对 你说得对
Okay, no, you're so right.
薇姐吃什么我们吃什么
We eat whatever Val eats.
这样才对
That's the spirit!
羡羡 我觉得你真的很上道
Envy, I think you're really in the zone.
你来控台 我等等回来
Take the wheel, I'll be right back.
她选我…看到了吗 厌厌?
She picked me! She picked me. Did you see that, Ennui?
她选我 -你太在意这些小事了
She picked me. - You care too much about things.
它的口感非常有意思
It's got a very interesting texture.
味道像…
It tastes like...
会让我想到什么…
What does it remind me of?
厚纸板?芦笋?花椰菜?
Cardboard? Asparagus? Broccoli?
上面的对她做了什么?
What are they doing to her up there?
不知道 但是我们得走了
I don't know, but we have to go.
不 别想要我踏上…
No! No way am I step...
非走不可 莱莉需要我们
We have to. Riley needs us.
好 算了
Okay, fine!
好恶 我想我快要吐了
Gross. I think I'm gonna be sick.
只要球打得好 就会有朋友
If I'm good at hockey, I'll have friends.
不错喔 莱莉小姐
Okay, Miss Riley.
漂亮 密西根 -打得好 密西根
Way to go, Michigan. - Nice one, Michigan.
好啦 女孩们 表现得很好
All right, ladies. Great day today.
晚上可以轻松一下
Take it easy tonight.
现在是我们期待已久的时刻
Yes! This is the moment we've been waiting for.
跟薇姐还有未来的好朋友们
Party time with Val
一起开派对
and our future besties!
怎么了?
为什么停下来?怎么回事?
Why are we stopping? What's going on?
在那里
There it is.
红色的笔记本
The red notebook.
别用那种口气讲 会吓到她的
Don't say it like that. You'll freak her out.
为什么会吓到我?
Why would it freak me out?
那是因为教练对你的看法
Only because everything Coach thinks about
都写在那里面
you is in there.
好的跟坏的
The good and the bad.
看是要让你进入球队或淘汰
Whether she wants you on the team... - Or not.
够了 别再闹了 -怎么?
You guys, too much.
是真的啊 我没说错
What? It's the truth. - She's not wrong.
你认为她会怎么写我们?
What do you think she's written about us?
不晓得 你认为是不好的吗?
I don't know. Do you think it's bad?
这…以前没想过这件事
Well, I didn't until now!
万一她列出了喜欢的球员
What if she's made a list of all her favorite players,
而我们不在上面呢?
and we're not on it?
或是她不喜欢的球员
Or a list of all the worst players,
我们又在很前面
and we're at the top?
或更糟 我们两种都不是
Or worse, we're not on either list...
人家连写都懒得写呢?
and we fade into obscurity!
抱歉打断你们 她们愈走愈远了
Sorry to interrupt you, but they're walking away.
要跟丢了…
We're losing them, we're losing them.
好喔 第一次跟大伙儿瞎混
Okay. First big hang with the group.
要表现得淡定一些
We just gotta act casual.
走路时手臂为什么要那样摆动?
Why do our arms swing like that when we walk?
别再乱晃了
Try to keep them still.
这样好奇怪喔 好吧
That looks crazy. - Okay.
学丹妮走路 她的手有韵律
Well, walk like Dani. Her arms have rhythm.
不 这样更糟糕
No, you're making it worse!
那不是我的本意
Well, that wasn't my intention.
抱歉 我只是想要帮忙
I'm sorry for trying something!
那个口袋是用来做什么的?
What do you think pockets are for?
妙招 -厌厌 我真以你为荣
That's good. - Ennui, I am very proud of you.
她们在笑什么?
What are they laughing about?
谁知道那些酷酷姐在笑什么?
Does anybody know what cool people laugh about?
不知道 我们刚才都太注意手臂
I don't know. We were too focused on the arms thing.
快假装我们听懂笑话了
Just pretend we get the joke.
乐乐 -怒怒快要霸占了这整朵花
Joy, Anger is taking up the floret.
惊惊 你到底是怎么搞的?
Fear, what is the matter with you?
我不喜欢这艘船
I don't like this vessel.
可是没得选
Well, that's all we have.
我们还要多久才会到?
How much longer till we get there?
等我们到了就到了
We'll get there when we get there.
我赌阿焦一定知道要多久
I bet Anxiety would know how long,
一分都不差
down to the minute.
对 她什么都知道 你说是吧?
Well, she just knows everything, doesn't she?
我不喜欢她的话
Look, I don't like her words...
也不喜欢她的行动
and I do not like her actions.
只是认为我能改变她
I just think I can change her.
别再说了 谁喜欢香蕉蛋糕啊?
You know what? Who likes banana bread?
喜欢的举手
Show of hands.
我们约五点钟这样可以吗?
五点也太早了吧
对了 密西根 你喜欢哪个乐团?
So, Michigan, who's your favorite band?
大家都盯着我们
Everyone's staring at us.
这个问题只有一个正确答案
There's only one right answer to this question.
「闪耀动人」 他们真的好棒
Get Up and Glow! They're so awesome.
「闪耀动人」
Get Up and Glow!
记得我国中的时候也好迷他们喔
I was all over them in middle school.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
对啊 我追过他们 别紧张
Yeah, I was a Glow Girly. Relax.
不 要回答她们认为的酷乐团
No! We need a band they think is cool,
而不是我们喜欢的
not one we actually like.
快 回想我们知道的所有音乐
Quick, recall everything we know about music.
我们得知道一首酷歌♥ 对吧?
We have to know one cool song, right?
电影精选列表