慢慢来… -就快要长出翅膀了
Easy... - ...you're about to get your wings.
如果你有疑问… -够了啦 妈
But if you have questions... - Oh, my gosh, Mom!
不要烦我
Just go away!
好 接下来的十年都会像这样
Well, that's a preview of the next 10 years.
莱莉 -我的天啊
Riley! - Oh, my gosh!
我们会玩得很开心
We're gonna have so much fun! - All right.
好啦 谁想参加冰球训练营?
Who's ready for hockey camp?
各位 在没搞清楚之前
Yeah!
Okay, until we can figure this out...
谁都不要碰控制台 除非真的有必要
nobody touch the console unless you really need to.
好 把握好这周末 你想做什么啊?
So, big weekend for us. What do you wanna do?
总算有时间
Well, we could finally clean out the garage.
可以清理家里那些垃圾了…
Or, actually, we can get upstairs...
明年一定会棒得不得了
How great is next year gonna be?
罗伯兹教练带领的球队
Coach Roberts' team has been state champs
每年都是州冠军
like every year.
薇伦堤娜欧提兹现在是队长罗
And Val Ortiz is the captain now.
她对薇伦堤娜欧提兹的迷恋
This Valentina Ortiz obsession
已经失控了
is outta control.
当她还是新鲜人就已经进了火鹰队
She made the Fire Hawks when she was only a freshman.
是真的很不好进喔
That's really hard.
只要在训练营中表现得超棒
All we have to do is be super awesome at camp...
教练就会让我们入队
Coach will put us on the team,
我们就都是火鹰队了
and we'll all be Fire Hawks!
等等 怎么了?-什么怎么了?
Wait, what was that? - What was what?
她们的表情 我感觉怪怪的
We got a look. I don't like this.
会吗?你想太多了
What? You're paranoid.
我绝不会看错
I never miss a look.
画质提升224x176
Enhance 224... 176.
往右 放大
Track right. Zoom in.
在…那边
Right there!
所以?-她有事情瞒着我们
So? - She's hiding something.
但是什么?
But what?
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
她在看我们的表情
She's looking at our look!
不 不光只是那样而已
No, it's much more than that.
看起来都一样啊
She looks the same to me.
重叠起来比较
Overlay and compare.
看 先前的 现在的…
See? Riley then, Riley now. Riley then, Riley now.
看出来了 -这样变得很明显
It's so obvious!
但那表示什么?
But what does it mean?
她知道我们有事瞒着她
She knows we're hiding something.
现在是怎么回事啊?
What is happening right now?
我不知道…
I don't know! I don't know!
我再也受不了了
I can't take this anymore!
你闯祸了啦
You spilled the tea!
罗伯兹教练明年不会是我们的教练
Coach Roberts isn't gonna be our coach next year.
葛丽丝
Grace!
我们…
We...
我们被分发到别的高中了
We got assigned to a different high school.
糟了
Oh, no.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 小事啦
Yeah. No big deal.
这是大事好吗?
This is a huge deal! - Our life is over!
她认真的吗?
Is she serious right now?
她们知道多久了?
How long have they known this? - I can't breathe.
少了布丽和葛丽丝
We can't go to high school...
我们不能去上高中
without Bree and Grace.
我们谁都不认识
We won't know anybody.
我们还是能一起玩啊
We'll still get to hang out.
而且还有这个周末啊
And we'll have this weekend...
表示我们还能在同个队伍打最后一次
which means we'll get one last time playing on the same team.
永远的好朋友 对吧?
Friends are forever, right?
对 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我等不及要上球场了
I can't wait to get to the rink.
行程表什么时候拿到?
When do we get our schedules?
听说房♥间还有风景可以看
I heard our room has a view...
真让人难过
This is so sad.
不 等等 忧忧 -不要碰
No, wait, Sadness!
不…先撑一下
No, no, no! Don't! - I don't have a good grip!
等我们下车了以后再说 好不好?
Just keep it together until we're out of the car.
我们到了
Here we are.
这地方看起来蛮酷的
This looks really cool.
确定不需要助理教练吗?我有空喔
Are you sure you don't need an assistant coach? 'Cause I am available.
比尔 -不用?好吧
Bill! - No? All right.
我们过几天见 -好好玩
We'll see you in a few days. - Have fun!
谢谢 拜 -不要太想我们喔
Thanks so much. Bye! - Don't miss us too much.
好啦 拜 -等等 莱莉
Okay, bye! - Wait. Riley...
确定东西都带齐了?
are you sure you have everything?
球棍?-有
Stick? - Yes.
手套?-有
Gloves? - Yes.
手♥机♥带了?-有 当然
You have your phone? - Yes, of course.
电充饱了?-对 差不多50%
Fully charged? - Yeah, it's like 50.
什么?-爸 没事啦
What? - Dad, it's fine.
好吧 有需要就打回家
Okay, call us if you need us.
我爱你 打赢她们
I love you. Go get 'em.
好啦 我爱你们
Okay. Love you guys.
别忘了要喷止汗剂 -妈
Don't forget the deodorant! - Mom!
拜拜 小猴子
Bye, monkey.
好了 开始
Okay, now.
没关系 哭出来就好
It's okay. We need this.
各位 他们是高中生耶
Guys, these are high-schoolers.
我们不想让眼睛又红又肿吧?
We do not wanna be red and puffy, do we?
不
No.
放心吧
Don't worry,
训练营结束后 多的是时间想这件事
we'll have plenty of time to think about this after camp.
布丽跟葛丽丝去哪了?
Now, where did Bree and Grace go?
她们在那 -等等
There they are. - Wait.
我们可以别理那些叛徒了
Aren't those traitors dead to us?
我们的好朋友?不行
Our best friends? No.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
所有人保持镇定 是薇伦堤娜欧提兹
Everybody act regular. It's Valentina Ortiz.
我们得说说话
We gotta say something.
嗨 我是薇姐
Hey.- Hi. I'm Val...
我知道 你是校队队长
I know. You're the varsity captain...
高三就打破历届进球纪录…
you set the all-time goal record as a junior...
最爱的颜色是红色 冰鞋尺寸是…
your favorite color's red, and your skates...
我们在说什么?
What are we saying?
我们太不酷了
We are so uncool.
我们怎么还拉着她的手?
Why are we still holding her hand?
跟我一样
Just like me.
你是教练提到那位…
You're the one Coach told us about.
莱莉 来自密西根 对吧?
Riley, from Michigan, right?
是明尼苏达 宝贝 -不…
It's Minnesota, sweetie. - No, no, no.
我们不能吐槽薇伦堤娜欧提兹
We cannot correct Val Ortiz.
对 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
来自密歇根州的莱莉
Riley from good old Michigan.
橘色?谁把控制台变成橘色了?
Orange? Who made the console orange?
我像橘色吗?-我没碰过
Do I look orange? - I didn't touch it.
橘色不适合我 -不是我
Orange is not my color. - Not me.
嗨 各位朋友好
Hello, everybody.
我的天 我是你们大家的忠实粉丝
Oh, my gosh. I am just such a huge fan of yours.
现在竟然能跟你们面对面
And now, here I am, meeting you, face to face.
好啦 我能帮什么忙?
Okay. How can I help?
我能做笔记 煮咖啡
I can take notes, get coffee...
管理你们的行程 遛你们的狗
manage your calendar, walk your dog...
拿东西 看你们睡觉
carry your things, watch you sleep.
你真是精力充沛
Wow! You have a lot of energy.
你乖乖留在那边就好
Maybe you could just stay in one place.
没问题
Anything.
有事喊我 我马上帮忙
电影精选列表