厌厌公主
Oh disgusted one...
您曾经相信过我
as you once believed in me, I will now believe in myself.
现在我也要相信我自己
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
为什么?
Why?
不… -大卫 救命…
No...Dave, help! Help!
不…撑住
Hold on!
大卫
Dave!
蓝斯
Lance!
再会 朋友们
Goodbye, friends.
命运 我来也
Hello, destiny!
小兵也能立大功
Well, there's a lid for every pot.
走吧
Come on!
该怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do?
怒怒 停 你要去哪里?
Whoa, Anger, stop. Where are you going?
回总部啊 回去帮莱莉
Back to Headquarters... to help Riley!
莱莉不在上面
Riley's not up there.
她还在外头
She's out there.
没有拿到她的自我意识回去也没用
We can't go back without her Sense of Self.
你要我们一路跑到抛在脑后区吗?
You want us to go all the way to the Back of the Mind?
你脑袋疯了是不是?
Are you out of your mind?
可是乐乐 要怎么…
But, Joy, how will we...
别动 -快走
Freeze! - Come on!
站在原地
Hold it right there!
我们怎么过去?
How do we get there?
难道你有什么办法吗 乐乐?
Do you even have a plan, Joy?
我敢赌阿焦一定会有比较好的办法
I bet Anxiety would have a really good plan...
我当然有啊 谁没有办法
Of course I have a plan. Who doesn't have a plan?
能够投射未来的又不是只有她一个
Look, she's not the only one who can project the future.
首先 我们要做的就是…
First, all we have to do is...
给我一秒钟
Give me a second.
顺着意识之河
Follow the stream of consciousness...
然后我们轻轻松松地
and then we take a nice,
一路漂流到抛在脑后区
easy float all the way to the Back of the Mind.
不好的记忆全在那儿 -没错
Where all the bad memories are. - Exactly.
那儿能找到我们熟悉又喜爱的莱莉
And there, we'll find the Riley we know and love.
我们把旧的自我意识放回去
We'll put her Sense of Self back,
莱莉就又变回莱莉了
and then Riley will be Riley again.
好吧 我只能同意你 这招也许可行
Okay, I'm gonna give it to you. That could actually work.
对 没错
Yeah, it could!
然后我跟阿焦说
And then I tell Anxiety, "Hey, don't worry so much anymore."
“可以不用再那么担心了”
她会说 “乐乐”
And she'll say, "Wow, Joy, I never thought of that before. Thank you."
“我以前从来没那样想过 谢谢你”
我们拥抱 成为好朋友
And then we hug and become best friends...
然后我把她踢进垃圾堆
And then I punt her into the dump.
什么?不要 怒怒
What? No, Anger.
好吧 算了 不踢她了
Okay, fine. No punting.
别担心 我知道河流在哪里
Don't worry, I know right where the stream is.
我跟忧忧以前去过
Sadness and I have been here before.
乐乐 这是条死路
Joy, this is a dead end.
那是最糟糕的一条路
Those are the worst kinds of ends!
一切都变得好快
Everything's changing so fast!
所以我们迷路了
So, we're lost.
没有 觉得开心就不算迷路
No. You're never lost if you're having fun.
没人觉得开心 乐乐
No one is having fun, Joy.
拜托 快看忧忧
Oh, come on! Look at Sadness.
她就很开心啊
She's having a great time.
我以为你知道该怎么走
I thought you knew where you were going.
是啊 本来是
I do. I did.
让我回想一下 -她不知道
I just need a moment. - She doesn't know.
我们困在这里了
We're stuck here!
莱莉醒了
Riley's awake.
等等 她太早起来了
Wait, she's up too early.
他们对她怎么了?
What are they doing to her?
走吧 我们会找到别的路
Come on, we'll find another way.
别担心 莱莉 我们来了
Don't worry, Riley. We're coming.
我们怎么起得那么早?
Why are we up so early?
因为…我的朋友 我们得再加把劲
Because, mon ami, we need to speed things up...
所以一大清早就到球场
and that means we hit the ice early...
并用前所未有的拼劲来练习
and practice like we've never practiced before.
我们不是已经打得很好了吗?
Aren't we already good at hockey?
只有很好
We're good.
但火鹰队打超棒
But the Fire Hawks are great.
没错
That's right!
只要没打中 就绕球场溜一圈
Every time we miss, we skate a lap around the rink.
冰球不是游戏 它是竞赛
Hockey is not a game, it is a sport.
那也太神了
Yes! - Wow.That was amazing.
必须每次都打这么好才行
We need to be that good every time.
我们再来一次
Let's run it again.
原来不是只有我一个人早起练球
Hey, I see I'm not the only one who likes to start early.
伙伴们 是薇姐
You guys, it's Val!
我们想法一样
We had the same idea.
我们根本就是同一种人
We're basically the same person.
我们会成为好朋友
We're gonna be best friends.
你来这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
不晓得 也许一个小时
I don't know. Maybe an hour.
我只是想增加练习时间
I just wanted to get in some extra ice time.
我跟你一样
I'm the same way.
我的天 她懂我们
Oh, my gosh. She gets us.
对吧 我就说你会找对方向
See? I told the other girls you'd figure it out.
你知道怎么成为高手
You get what it takes to be the best.
看看我们
Look at us.
进行得好顺利
This is going great!
对 但是得让薇姐真的喜欢我们
Yeah! But we need Val to really like us.
我们应该问薇姐很多问题
We should ask Val lots of questions.
人都喜欢讲自己的事
People love talking about themselves.
你新生那年在火鹰队是什么情况?
So, what was your freshman year on the Fire Hawks like?
这个呀 非常地辛苦
I mean, it was a lot of work...
超辛苦
like, a lot...
但是也因此交到了好朋友
but it's also how I met my best friends.
薇姐跟我们分享经验
Val is sharing things with us!
对了 今天我们有些人要一起聚聚
Hey, a few of us are just gonna hang out tonight...
叫外送 你应该来
order some food. You should come.
圈内人限定的邀请
An exclusive invitation.
非去不可
We're going!
真的吗?-当然啦
Really? - Definitely.
很好玩的
It'll be fun.
好啦 女孩们 先来暖身
All right, ladies, let's warm up.
嗨 莱莉
Hey, Riley.
嗨
Hi.
绝不可以跟她们分享薇姐
We are not sharing Val with them.
早起练习让我肚子好饿
Early mornings make me so hungry.
我跟你一样
I know, right?
我愿意不计代价换块披萨来吃
I'd give anything for a piece of pizza right now.
没错
Yes!
看吧 我就说会找到它
See? I told you I'd find it.
意识之河
The Stream of Consciousness.
可是乐乐… -我们的宝贝可真饿
But, Joy... - Wow! Our girl is hungry.
跳上美味可口的东西
Hop on something delicious!
厚底披萨
Joy... - Deep dish.
而且还热热的
And it's still warm.
超多起司 宝贝
Extra cheese, baby!
忧忧 快来
Sadness, come on.
我一直想试着告诉你
But I've been trying to tell you.
我们不能乘管子回去 乐乐
We can't take the tube back, Joy.
有人得在控制台那里呼叫我们才行
Someone has to be at the console to recall us.
她说得对 我们变得进退不得
She's right. We'd be stranded.
对 阿焦会考虑到这点
Yeah. Anxiety would have thought about that.
这很难说 好
Well, I doubt it. Fine.
没事
电影精选列表