我好伤心
It really hurts.
乐乐 你犯过的错很多
Joy, you've made a lot of mistakes.
很多…
A lot.
而且将来会不断犯更多的错
And you'll make a whole lot more in the future.
但要是你放弃的话
But if you let that stop you,
我们也得跟着躺平 一起放弃
we might as well lie down and give up now.
听起来还蛮不错的
Well, actually, that does sound kinda nice.
来吧
Come on.
不好意思 -你不可以动这个
Excuse us. - Hey! You can't use that.
莱莉有紧急状况 -谢谢
Riley emergency. - Thank you!
上来
Hop on!
就当这事没发生过
Let's just forget that ever happened.
我可是什么都不知道喔
You don't have to ask me twice.
看
Look.
我们会追随你
We're right behind you.
太棒了
This is great.
火鹰队已经接纳我们
The Fire Hawks have accepted us.
可是要是教练不接受我们的话
But if Coach doesn't put us on the team,
一切就都白费了
none of that matters.
明天是关键时刻
Tomorrow is everything.
所以才需要更多的协助
Which is why we're gonna need more help.
厌厌 你在专心听吗?
Ennui, are you paying attention?
没有
No.
阿羞 你呢?
Embarrassment?
我也玩得爆开心 -阿羞
Well, this has been really fun. - Embarrassment?
说得对极了 -算了…
Extremely. - Never mind.
但我们得走了 -好啊 拜
But we're gonna go. - Okay, bye.
好 我看 我要找什么呢?
Now, let's see. What am I looking for?
世界上最让人讨厌的事
Don't you just hate it when you go to do something...
就是你得做一件事 但是到了那里
and then you get there to do it,
却忘了你要做的是什么事
and you forget what you were gonna do?
我们需要找人帮忙
We'll need all the help we can get.
跟我先前想的一模一样
That is exactly what I was thinking.
莱莉非出头不可 一生最重要的比赛
Most important game of our lives.
表现一定要好
不只是好 我们必须得完美
好了 伙伴们 晚上会过得很漫长
All right, guys, it's gonna be a long night.
各位都做好准备
So let's get the team ready.
快点 我们只需要穿过…
Come on. We just need to cut through...
幻想乐园
Imagination Land!
你们一定会爱上它
You guys are gonna love it.
有薯条森林 跟白云市 跟…
There's French Fry forest and Cloud Town and...
这里已经变了
This place has changed.
暗恋多情山?
Mount Crushmore?
那些是前四名?
Those are her top four?
唯一重要的那位 是蓝斯
The only one that matters is Lance.
这个角度还算上相
Well, at least they got his good side.
他每个角度都很上相
Every side is his good side.
“八卦风车坊”?
The Rumor Mill?
八卦都是从这边来的
Where all of our good gossip comes from.
号♥外…
热腾腾的八卦刚出炉
Pipin' hot rumors right off the mill!
“教师休息室有个泡澡缸”?
"The teacher's lounge has a hot tub"?
“数学班的露西真的能通灵”?
"Lucy from math class is legit psychic"?
“艾比R不停发讯息给麦克T”
"Abbie R's been texting Mike T,
“麦克T却一直迷恋着莎拉M”?
but Mike T's been obsessing over Sarah M"?
这些媒体还有职业道德吗?
Where's the journalistic integrity?
枕头堡还在这里
Fort Pillowton's still here!
而且变得更大了
And it even got bigger.
怎么是橘色的?
And orange?
很好 22号♥
All right, 22,
练习时莱莉跌断腿害大家失望
Riley breaks her leg in practice, disappointing everyone.
做得好
Nice job.
18号♥ 莱莉没进球
Now, 18. Val and Dani whispering after Riley misses a goal.
薇姐跟丹妮交头接耳
很好 我们得帮莱莉准备
Great! We need to help Riley prepare.
现在送出所有可能出错的任何情况
Now's the time to send up every possible thing that could go wrong.
我们要放眼未来
We are looking to the future.
把她可能犯的错都列出来
Every possible mistake she could make.
快啊 17号♥
Come on, 17. I'm not seeing anything from you.
我还没看到你的成果喔
莱莉错失得分机会
Riley misses an open goal, .
被教练写进笔记本
Coach writes about it in her notebook
对
Yes!
就像这个样子
More like that.
不
Oh, no!
他们在利用莱莉的想像对付她
They're using Riley's imagination against her.
薇姐跟她的朋友喜欢我们
Val and her friends like us now,
但是没进入队伍
but if we don't make the team...
我们还会受欢迎吗?
will they like us tomorrow?
我们再来看3号♥
Okay, let's go to number three.
布丽跟葛丽丝的球队赢 害我们出糗
Bree and Grace's team win, and we look stupid.
22号♥ 薇姐传球过来 我们漏接
Number 22. Val passes to us, and we miss it.
不可以让她再伤害莱莉
We can't let her do this to Riley.
我们得尽快阻止她
We have to shut this down.
很好 37号♥
Love it, 37. Riley hits the puck into her own net.
莱莉把球打进自己队伍的球门
你为什么在画河马?
Why are you drawing a hippo?
我不是…我…这…
I'm not.
我画的是莱莉
I'm drawing Riley!
乐乐 你忘了她的马尾
Joy, you forgot her ponytail.
我爱她的马尾 好了
I love her pony tail. Yes!
莱莉得分 大家都拥抱她?
Riley scores and everyone hugs her?
81号♥ 那不叫帮忙
81, that is not helping.
莱莉的指甲油跟球衣很搭
Riley paints her nails to match her jersey.
所有人都学她 她好酷
Everybody copies her. And she is so cool.
莱莉 穿上护膝
Riley wears knee pads.
我们买♥♥花送输的队伍
We buy flowers for the losing team!
看什么?我又不是只会气噗噗
What? I can't always be the rage guy.
不…我喜欢
No, no. I liked it.
擦指甲油?护膝?
Nail polish? Knee pads?
我开始认为你们不懂任务内容了
I'm starting to think you guys don't understand the assignment.
什…什么?
What...
什么?是谁把投影送给莱莉?
What? Who sent that projection to Riley?
我怎么会知道?-不要看我
Why would I know that? - Don't look at me.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
谁在传送这些乐观的…
Who is sending all this positive...
乐乐
Joy.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
真的是她吗?-总部那个乐乐吗?
Is that really her? - Is she really here?
是她吗?
Joy from Headquarters?
心智警♥察♥就要来了
The mind police are on their way.
好 我想我们已经尽力了
Well, I think we gave it our best shot.
千万不要听阿焦的话
Don't listen to Anxiety.
她是想用那些可怕的投影
She's using these horrible projections
试图改变莱莉
to change Riley.
乐乐 我这是为你好
Joy, I'm doing this for you!
因为只有这样莱莉才会比较快乐
This is all so Riley can be happier.
如果你真的想要她快乐
If you wanted her to be happy,
就不应该继续伤害她
then you'd stop hurting her.
谁要挺我?
Who's with me?
真的?没人?
Really? Nothing?
抱歉 乐乐
Sorry, Joy.
好 我看到你了 87号♥
Yeah! I see you, 87.
一只猫
A cat.
文不对题 但我接受
A little off-topic, but I'll take it.
还有谁?快啊
Who else? Come on!
要是莱莉比薇姐强
What if Riley is better than
害薇姐讨厌她呢?
Val and then Val hates her?
或是莱莉比薇姐强 让薇姐尊敬她?
Or what if Riley is better than Val and Val respects her?
对 就是这样
Yeah! There we go!
万一莱莉表现太差
What if Riley is so bad
不得不永远放弃冰球呢?
she has to give up hockey forever?
电影精选列表