万一莱莉表现得太好 害教练哭了
What if Riley does so well that the coach cries...
然后奥委会找上门
and the Olympics call...
她带领疲惫的国家队获得胜利呢?
and she rallies a weary nation to victory?
乐乐 现实也得考虑一下
Joy, reality is also a thing.
不
No!
阿焦把你们大家拴在桌子上
Anxiety has got you all chained to desks, drawing nightmares!
一直画恶梦
但你们可以不用再忍♥受了
But you don't have to take it anymore!
放下铅笔 关掉投影机
Pencils down! Projections off!
我已经受够了
Yeah!
Enough is enough!
我的投影机
My projections!
枕头战
Pillow fight!
为了莱莉
For Riley!
我们得做好准备
We need to be prepared.
不…
No!
好了 我们该闪人了
Okay, it's time to go!
对 我想也是
Yeah, I think so.
尽管来 臭警♥察♥ -不…
Bring it on, coppers! - Oh, no, no, no.
快回来
Hey, get back here!
快 进未来事业游♥行♥队伍里去
Quick! To the Parade of Future Careers!
抓住气球
Grab a balloon!
糕点主厨 -薪水太低
A pastry chef! - Underpaid!
美术老师 -没人赏识
Art teacher! - Underappreciated.
民族音乐学家
Ethnomusicologist!
我不清楚那是什么职业
I don't understand what that is.
最高院法官
Supreme Court justice!
我相信她的判断 -好耶
That's the one! - I trust her judgment.
快回来 -不好意思
Get back here!
借过一下
他们要逃走了
They're getting away!
好 现在莱莉能睡个好觉了
Yes! Now Riley can get some sleep.
我想念罐子
I miss the jar!
乐乐她不明白
Joy doesn't get it.
少了投影就不能做好准备
Without our projections, we won't be prepared.
明天的比赛是大关键
Tomorrow's game is everything.
教练不是让我们进入火鹰队
Coach will either make us a Fire Hawk
就是掉进没朋友的未来
or doom us to a friendless future.
真希望能够知道教练对我们的看法
I wish we knew what Coach thought about us.
她的笔记本 -对 这是个好主意
Her notebook! - Yes! That's a great idea!
教练对你的看法都写在那里面
Everything Coach thinks about you is in there.
只要溜进她办公室偷看就行了
All we got to do is sneak into her office and read it.
快啊 莱莉 移♥动♥你的脚
Come on, Riley. Move those feet.
她不想去吗?
She doesn't want to?
我们逼太紧了吗?
Are we pushing her too hard?
我们得看笔记本里写了些什么
We got to see what's in the notebook!
才知道怎么做会表现得更好
It's the only way for us to know how we can do better.
莱莉 不要
Riley, no.
乐乐 回答 乐乐
Joy? Come in, Joy.
忧忧…怎么了?
Sadness? Sadness, what's wrong?
莱莉为什么又醒了?完毕
Why is Riley awake again? Over.
阿焦要让莱莉闯进教练的办公室
Anxiety is making Riley break into the coach's office.
什么?-她明知道那样不对
What? - She knows better than that.
等她的自我意识恢复就会知道了
She will once we get her Sense of Self back.
忧忧 你必须阻止她
Sadness, you have to stop her.
还有 不要被她给抓到
Just don't get caught.
完毕
Over!
不 莱莉 不要
No, Riley, no.
她怎么停了?
Why did she stop?
忧忧?
Sadness?
厌厌 你手♥机♥呢?
Ennui! Where's your phone?
我的手♥机♥?我的手♥机♥呢?
My phone? Where is my phone?
真的假的?怎么会这样?
Seriously? This is not happening!
不…
No, no, no!
她一定就在这附近 找到她
Okay, she's got to be here somewhere. Find her.
逮到了
Gotcha!
忧忧
Sadness.
不在
No.
我知道莱莉偷偷摸摸是不对的
I know Riley sneaking around feels wrong.
莱莉她不是这种人
This isn't who Riley is.
这件事不是现在的重点
It's not about who Riley is.
重点是她得当什么样的人
It's about who she needs to be.
什么?“还没准备好”?
"Not ready yet"?
等等 教练已经决定好了?
Wait. Coach already decided?
我们进不了球队了吗?
We're not making the team?
不 我们还剩一天
No. We have one day left.
该怎么做?能做什么?
What do we do? What can we do?
薇姐会怎么做?-没事…
Okay, okay, okay. - What would Val do?
好 一定得让教练改变心意才行
Well, we're just gonna have to change Coach's mind.
表示我们需要点子
Which means we're gonna need ideas.
很多点子
Lots of them.
糟糕 是头脑风暴
Oh, no. It's a Brainstorm!
太危险了
Too close!
“死都不传球”
Hog the puck?
“向对手喷垃圾话”
Trash talk the other team?
好耶
Yes!
不能让这些坏点子沾上莱莉
We can't let these bad ideas get to Riley.
乐乐
Joy!
尽量砸 越多越好 -乐乐
Smash as many as you can! - Joy!
乐乐
Joy!
我把它们分类到“可惜我没想到区”
I'll start sorting these into ideas I wish I'd thought of.
不…这些都还不够好
Oh, no, no, no. None of these are good enough.
需要更多
We need more.
再想
Get more!
快爬上气球
Get on the balloon!
这比花椰菜还糟糕
This is worse than the broccoli!
快 抓住一个点子
Quick! Grab an idea.
这些点子都太小了
These ideas are too small.
这些点子都太小了
These ideas are too small!
我们需要更大的
We need something bigger.
那是我们的出路
That's our way out!
预备
Ready?
乐乐 我们需要这个点子
Joy! We need this idea!
要是莱莉接受其中一个点子
If Riley takes one of these ideas,
将会是个大灾难
it could be a disaster!
乐乐 唯一的出路是往上
Joy, the only way out is up.
这是个大点子
That's a big idea!
我喜欢
I like it.
完了
Oh, no.
抓住我
Hold me!
我说真的 抓住我
Seriously. Hold me!
惊惊 你身上有降落伞?
Fear, you have a parachute?
是啊
Yes.
问题是你们怎么会没有?
The real question is, why don't any of you?
陆地 -好耶
Land! Yes! Stuck the landing! - Yes!
脚踏实地 -我们成功了
We did it!
得救了
We made it!
快点 到抛在脑后区
Come on, to the Back of the Mind!
你倒大楣了 阿焦
You're finished, Anxiety!
教练是对的 莱莉还没准备好
Coach is right. Riley isn't ready.
但是全新打造的莱莉就快要完成了
But we're so close to a new Riley who is.
这是我们疏漏的
This is what we're missing.
我们要诚心展现出
We show them we're a Fire Hawk who will do whatever it takes.
愿意不计代价进入火鹰队
我们终于像她们了
Finally, we're one of them!
你觉得呢 忧忧?
What do you think, Sadness?
我… -好极了
Well, I... - Awesome!
红色真适合我们
Red is really our color.
相信我 -好 不是 我是说好好玩
Yeah, no, I mean, it's so much fun.
好吧 让人感到嫉妒 对不起
Okay, it's giving jealousy. I'm sorry.
碰到再酷的东西 她们也认不出来
They wouldn't know cool if it hit them in the face.
密西根
Hey, Michigan.
电影精选列表