不
no.
不是我的偏好
Not my preference.
现在去拿这个
Now go and take this.
前袋里有一个信封 帮我把它交给罗伯特的母亲
There's an envelope in the front pocket. Give it to Robert's mother for me.
剩下的就是你的了 -你脑子里在想什么 我们同意...
The rest is yours. -What's going on in your head? We agreed...
我们没有就任何事情达成一致 听着 你现在在这里无事可做
We didn't agree on anything, listen. You don't have anything to do here now.
这是我的战争 拿走那笔钱
This is my war, take that money.
把它看作是我对你的帮助 你不必再做一次
Consider it my help to you. You don't have to do it again.
你还年轻 找点别的事做
You're young, find something else to do.
去加利福尼亚 你不必成为圣人
Go to California. You don't have to be a saint.
只是不要在这上面浪费你的生命
Just don't waste your life on this.
根本没有人给我任何东西
No one gave me anything at all.
相信我 我的建议比金钱更有价值
My advice is worth a lot more than money trust me.
继续
Go ahead.
哦 上帝 今晚不要这样 - 想我的老心
Oh God, don't be like this tonight - thought my old heart
你还年轻 来吧 我们坐在这里
You're still young. Come on, we're sitting here.
敌人无处不在
The enemy lurks everywhere.
他不会在竞技场上尝试任何没有人群的东西
He wouldn't try anything in the arena that wasn't with a crowd of people.
好吧 我先去看看 柯南 那你就把包拿过来
Okay, I'll go and check first, Conan, you'll bring the bag then.
为什么是我 - 因为你用枪射击
why me? - Because you shoot with a gun
当我寻找柯蒂斯时 她没有帮助我并处理它
When I was looking for Curtis, she didn't help me and deal with it.
因为我是这么说的
And because I say so!
好的 - 只要保持汽车运行
Okay - Just keep the car running.
如果有问题 设置计时器 我们就走了 听到了吗
If there's a problem, set the timer and we'll go, you hear?
我们会杀死恶棍 - 城镇的一半在里面
We will kill the scoundrels. - Half of the town is inside
他们中的一些人仍在寻找杀害那些不知名儿童的凶手
Some of them are still searching for the killers of those unknown children.
我希望有一个安静的夜晚 有些故事 你知道的
I was hoping for a quiet evening. Some stories, you know.
你的俄语书进展如何 - 我没有完成它
How is your Russian book going? - I didn't finish it.
我想你会喜欢的
I think you will enjoy it.
一些神秘和悬念 -好
Some mystery and suspense? - Good.
一名狡猾的侦探调查了一起令人毛骨悚然的谋杀案
A cunning detective investigates a gruesome murder.
他的名字叫波菲里
His name is Porfiry.
他坚持不懈地寻求真理
He is persistent in his search for the truth.
将嫌疑人从破坏性孤立的程度中解救出来
Extracting the suspect from the extent of his destructive isolation.
她吃了它
She eats it.
他让自己明白 他是唯一能阻止他的人
He makes himself understand that he is the only one who can stop him.
他自己
himself.
所以他有很好的直觉 这个侦探
So he's got good instincts, this detective?
它实际上让我想起了你
It actually reminds me of you.
他最终会抓住那个男人吗 -我不知道
Will he catch the man in the end? - I don't know.
你的侄子今晚要来还是搬走了
Is your nephew coming tonight or has he moved out?
你不是靠卖♥♥书谋生的 是吗 芬巴
You don't make a living selling books, do you, Finbar?
你到底是做什么的
What do you actually do?
在我身上...
In me...
你不想知道 -如果你想告诉我一些事情 我可能会帮忙
You don't want to know that. -If you want to tell me something, I might help.
不 维尼 你不能
No, Vinnie, you can't.
哦 我的上帝 莫亚 来吧 你必须坐在里面 我们要去哪里 这里不允许儿童入住
Oh my God, Moya! Come on, you have to sit inside, where are we going? Children are not allowed here.
我妈妈在酒吧 - 今晚不行
My mother's at the bar - Not tonight.
我只想把肖恩给我妈妈看 - 今晚不行 带肖恩回家
I just want to show Shawn to my mother - Not tonight, take Shawn and go home.
肖恩改天可以见到妈 好吗 回家吧 现在
Shawn can meet your mother another day, okay? Go home, now!
为我们而战
Play for us!
多么庞大的人群 -好
What a huge crowd. - Good.
你的合作伙伴在哪里 你说没有把戏
And where are your partners? You said no tricks.
他们在附近 请放心
They are around, rest assured.
我只想让你像你说的那样把他妈的送出去 然后你就可以回到你的音乐中了
I just want you to give the fuck away like you said, and then you can get back to your music.
我们会再见面的 所以...
We will meet again, so...
离开这个地方 我保证我会杀了你
Move from this spot and I promise I will kill you.
嗯 是我
Well, it was me.
难道你不喜欢一首歌♥能让你的心充满喜悦吗
Don't you just love how a song can fill your heart with joy?
音乐
Music.
它让你想被离你最近的年轻女孩吸引 亲吻她他妈的脸
It makes you want to be attracted to the closest young girl to you, and kiss her fucking face.
这就是你要做的吗 你这个混♥蛋♥ - 是的 我会的
Is this what you're going to do, you bastard? - yes i will.
我会告诉你 我对你来说太老了
I'll tell you I'm too old for you.
我会抓住任何喜欢它的女人...达伦
I'll catch any woman who likes it... Darren
谢谢你的礼物 芬巴 但圣人必须首先成为罪人 不是吗
Thanks for the gift, Finbar, but a saint has to become a sinner first, doesn't he?
这是吗 - 冷静点 我告诉过你...
Is this the? - Calm down, I told you...
我当然是 我们为什么不从后面出来...
Of course I am, why don't we come out the back...?
斯内德
Ned!
诅咒
the curse!
迅速
quickly!
该死的
Damn.
这是我的 你这个混♥蛋♥
This is mine, you bastard.
那个婊♥子♥开枪打死了我
The bitch shot me!
我们走吧
Let's go.
只是为了让你知道 我还活着 达伦
Just to let you know, I'm still alive, Darren.
天哪 你到底怎么回来了
God, why the hell did you come back?
趴下
Stay down!
你所有的钱都在我的车里
All your money is in my car.
我想你会比我先到达加利福尼亚
I think you'll get to California before me.
鳍巴...
Finbar...
你转向他来拯救你吗
Did you turn to him to save you?
我不需要得救
I don't need to be saved.
我做了我所做的 这是有原因的
I did what I did. And there was a reason for that.
主很清楚这一点
The Lord knows that well.
我想你不应该因为我的所作所为而评判我
I think you should not judge me for what I did.
我不是来评判的
I'm not here to judge.
我们都有自己的理由
We all have our reasons.
向我开枪
Just shoot me.
你的末日即将来临 创造你自己的和平
Your end is near, make your own peace.
我的兄弟...
my brother...
他孤身一人
He's alone.
我会确保你加入他
I will make sure you join him.
那些恶霸没有抓住你
Those bullies didn't get you.
丽塔 我很抱歉
Rita, I'm so sorry.
没关系 Finbar
It's okay, Finbar.
你从来没有问过我以什么为生 - 我必须这样做吗
You never asked me what I do for a living. - Do I have to?
可惜 什么都不会长出来 我应该很久以前就开始了
It's a pity, nothing will grow. I should have started a long time ago.
保留它
Keep it.
也许你会再试试运气
Maybe you'll try your luck again.
再见 丽塔
Goodbye, Rita.
照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
罪与罚
Crime and punishment
电影精选列表