如果他现在不来... -他可能在看着我们
If he doesn't come now... -He's probably watching us.
如果是这样 让我们给他一些值得关注的东西
If so, let's give him something to watch.
不 哦 我的上帝
No, oh my God.
请回到屋里来 丽塔
Come back inside, Rita, please.
你一定是讨厌的邻居
You must be the annoying neighbor.
如果你不想做最坏的情况 你应该管好自己的事 -你知道Finbar吗
You should mind your own business, if you don't want the worst. -Do you know Finbar?
我没有得到这个荣誉 但我会的
I didn't get that honor, but I will.
墨菲先生做了一些事情 一些不可原谅的事情
Mr. Murphy has done something, something unforgivable.
你是做什么工作的 - 我会杀了她
What do you do? - I will kill her.
我们没有优势吗 - 优势 这是战争谈话吗
We don't have an advantage? - Advantage, is this war talk?
放下她 丽塔不应该被卷入交火中
Put her down, Rita shouldn't get caught in the crossfire.
哦 我的上帝 这里是多么荒凉
Oh my God, how desolate it is in here.
特别是对于像你这样虚弱的老妇人
Especially for a frail old woman like you.
如果您看到您的朋友 请给他发消息
If you see your friend, send him a message.
我应该告诉他是大嘴巴婊♥子♥派他来的吗
Should I tell him that a big-mouthed bitch sent him?
是的
Yes.
太苛刻了 -柯南
Too harsh. -Conan!
我们走吧
Let's go!
哦 我的上帝 另一边
Oh my God, the other side.
先进去
Go in first.
十字路口的两栋房♥子
Two houses at the crossroads.
有鲜花的房♥子 -你又是谁
The house with the flowers. -And who are you again?
天哪 我想没关系 你是医生 去找她就行了 好吗
Oh my God, I guess it doesn't matter, you're a doctor, just go to her, okay?
我们到了
here we are.
回家
returning home.
你来了 好猫咪
There you are, good kitty.
你在这里发了大财 难怪你要我付你的银行钱
You have a fortune here, no wonder you wanted me to pay for your banko.
也许你只是想聊聊
Maybe you just wanted to chat.
你玩这个东西吗 -只是一些吟唱
Do you play this thing? -Just some chants.
我没有学过 我正在努力自己学习
I haven't learned, I'm trying to learn on my own.
总有一天我会做自己的记录
One day I will make my own record.
也许在加利福尼亚...
Maybe there in California...
如果我能为旅行存足够的钱
If I can save enough for the trip.
那里的人似乎...很自♥由♥什么的
People there seem to be... very free or something.
他们享受生活 你知道我的意思吗
They enjoy life, you know what I mean?
比赛即将开始 - 好的 我们走吧
The match will start soon - Okay, let's go.
我从来没见过你买♥♥报纸
I've never seen you buy a newspaper.
我从来没见过你清醒
I've never seen you sober.
第三名嫌疑人在爆♥炸♥案中被通缉
The third suspect is wanted in the bombing
嗨 帕特 让我得到20个金币
Hi, Pat. Let me get 20 gold coins.
芬巴
Finbar.
这个可怜的人一定是个孤独的人 因为我从来没在城里见过他
The poor man must have been a loner, because I never saw him in town.
他的名字叫罗伯特·麦考伊
His name was Robert McCoy.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
母亲说是一个女人杀了他
The mother said that a woman killed him.
在这种情况下 我无法识别任何东西
I cannot identify anything in this case.
我想知道也许路标与它有关
I was wondering maybe the road sign had something to do with it?
也许路标表明有什么东西即将到来
Perhaps a road sign indicates that something is coming.
无论如何 调查人员来自都柏林 他们会接手这个案子 这已经不关我的事了
Anyway, the investigators are coming from Dublin. They will take over the case, it's none of my business anymore.
另一件事 你从来没有告诉我你有一个侄子
Another thing, you never told me you had a nephew.
好家伙 我不经常见到他
Nice guy, I don't see him often.
你介意送我去Sinead吗
Would you mind giving me a ride to Sinead?
骑
ride.
井 谢谢你的链接 文尼
Well...thanks for the link, Vinny.
好吧 不要等太久
Well, don't wait too long.
慢慢来 以获得收藏夹 - 去吧 亲爱的
Take things slowly in order to get favourites. - Go, dear
“远离视线 保持隐蔽 ”然后你去看一场愚蠢的足球比赛
“Stay out of sight, stay hidden.” And then you go to a silly football match!
他会来这里
He will come here.
飞贼 他们无处不在
Snitches, they're everywhere.
他们没有把你从甜蜜的一面带出来 - 他们跟着我们 我们必须走
They didn't take you out of your sweet side. - They're following us, we have to go.
还没有 - 任何人都可能认出我们 多里安
not yet. - Anyone might recognize us, Dorian.
柯蒂斯·马特 试着想想
Curtis Matt, try to think about it.
长球
Long ball!
让我们为柯蒂斯烧毁这个混♥蛋♥的房♥子 然后离开这里去阿姆斯特丹或法国
Let's burn this bastard's house down for Curtis and get out of here to Amsterdam or France.
我们有钱重新开始 - 你疯了吗
We have money to start again. - Have you gone crazy?
逃离并离开爱尔兰 那有什么意义呢 - 为了生活
Escaping and leaving Ireland? What's the point of that then? - In order to live.
所以 他们白白死了 -直到暴风雨平静下来
So, they died in vain? -Just until the storm calms down.
我是唯一一个明白我们在这里为之奋斗的人吗
Am I the only one who understands what we're fighting for here?
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
有人雇墨菲杀了柯蒂斯 我们必须找到他
Someone hired Murphy to kill Curtis, we have to find him.
老太太 店主
The old lady, the shop owner.
有人知道他在哪里 我们必须强迫他们说话
Someone knows where he is. We have to force them to talk.
我必须找到Lokum 我希望你们俩都能想出一个好主意
I have to find Lokum, I hope you both come up with one good idea.
虽然我不在那里
While I am not there.
鳍巴
Finbar!
哈桑 -我最大的粉丝
Hassan. -My biggest fan.
她在身边 你觉得这场比赛怎么样
Is she around, what do you think of the match?
每个人似乎都嗜血 我不知道我站在哪一边
Everyone seems bloodthirsty. I don't know whose side I'm on.
你好 Sinead - 你好吗 Finbar
Hello, Sinead - How are you, Finbar?
不错 莫亚在哪里 - 她在某个地方
Not bad, where's Moya? - She's here somewhere.
我敢肯定 计划一些事情
Planning something, I'm sure.
她很开心
she is happy.
我们很好 - 好的 待会儿见
We're fine. - Okay, see you later.
今晚晚见 -好
See you later tonight? - Good.
芬巴·墨菲 - 多里安不是吗
Finbar Murphy? - Dorian wasn't?
发音为“darren”
Pronounced "darren"
我只在书面上看到过 他们写了很多关于你的文章 女士
I have only seen it in writing. They write a lot about you, lady.
告诉我是谁下令杀人的 否则我会在这里开枪打死你 死在这个肮脏的地方
Tell me who ordered the killing or I will shoot you here to die in this filthy place.
我们杀死了彼此的朋友 让我们划清界限
We killed each other's friends, let's draw a line.
去吧 没有人... - 不 不 去你♥妈♥的♥
Go and no one... - No, no, fuck you.
你杀了一个陌生人 但柯蒂斯是我的兄弟
You killed a stranger. But Curtis was my brother.
那么你一定知道他的倾向
Then you must have known his tendencies.
给我名字 - 冷静下来 好吧
give me the name. - Calm down, okay
我可以把它带给你 这更容易
I can bring it to you, it's easier.
你将如何做到这一点 只是告诉他投降 - 就像你把柯蒂斯弄上车一样
And how will you do that, by just telling him to surrender? - The same way you got Curtis into the car.
八点钟在这里见我 我会安静 没有人会看到任何东西
Meet me here at eight o'clock. I'll be quiet, no one will see anything.
不 看在老天爷的份上 你以为我傻吗
No, for heaven's sake, do you think I'm stupid?
我们会在那个酒吧见面 - 赖特的酒吧
We'll meet at that bar. - Wright's pub?
让我们看看 当时到处都是已婚村民
Let's see, it's full of married villagers at that time
据我所知 他们都不希望你是杀人犯 所以没有诡计
None of them expect you to be a murderer as far as I know, so no tricks.
在那之前 我不希望你伤害任何人 你听到了吗
I don't want you to hurt anyone until then, do you hear me?
你会在那里 否则我会让一个特殊的快递把这个酒吧炸毁整个多尼戈尔
You'll be there, or I'll let a special delivery blow that bar up all over Donegal.
如果我们出了什么事 人们会来找 比我更糟糕的人
If something happens to us, people will come looking, people much worse than me.
他们会告诉他们那个安静、荒凉的地方和那个爱管闲事、烦人的老太太
And they would tell them about that quiet, deserted place and that nosy, annoying old lady
你的 没有人会安全
thy? No one will be safe.
该死的白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot!
你会拿着我的枪 一声不吭地逃跑吗
Would you take my gun and run away without a sound?
最近 你一直感觉很戏剧化 - 你已经找到了领导者
Lately, you've been feeling dramatic - You've found the leader.
你没有接受我的休战建议
You did not accept my proposal for a truce.
她让我别无选择 我要杀了她
She gave me no choice, I'll kill her.
把他们都杀了 - 你打算怎么做
Kill them all - How do you intend to do it?
这将是好的和公开的
It will be good and public.
所以如果有人想报仇 他们会找我 然后独自离开这座城市
So if anyone wants revenge, they will look for me and leave the city alone.
你可以走了 我自己会没事的
You can go, I'll be fine on my own.
不可能 我的朋友
Impossible, my friend.
伟大的芬巴·墨菲要打仗了 错过它我就傻了
The great Finbar Murphy is going to war, I'd be a fool to miss it!
好猫
Good cat.
咚
Knock-knock.
Moya 送给你的小礼物
Moya, a little gift for you.
你会接受吗 这是你的
Will you take it? it's yours.
她叫什么名字 -你知道 我从来没有给她起过名字
What's her name? -You know, I never gave her a name.
你怎么看 - 这个名字对她来说很合适...肖恩
What is your opinion? - It's a fitting name for her... Shawn.
现在好好照顾她 好吗
Now take good care of her, will you??
小心是件好事 即使很痛
It's good to take care, even if it hurts.
这让你保持人性化
This keeps you human.
再见 肖恩
Goodbye, Sean.
你想要一个观众
You wanted an audience.
我会在里面见他们 告诉他们我把那个人找回来了
I'll meet them inside, tell them I got the guy back.
我会等他们 你知道 这是一个优势
I'll be waiting for them, you know, that's an advantage.
看 我在听
See, I was listening.
电影精选列表