故人 -你可以选择你的朋友
old friend? -You can choose your friends.
但不是他该死的姻亲
But not his damned in-laws.
我
I...
我哥哥娶了他的妹妹 不久后就去世了
My brother married his sister and died shortly after.
我期待着他的离开
And I look forward to his departure.
我以为你把这份工作抛在脑后了
I thought you left this job behind.
把它交给凯文 我会付钱的
Give it to Kevin, I'll pay.
你聪明吗 给你 当地男孩
Are you wise? Here you go, local boy?
你想让警♥察♥跟着我们吗 - 他不是从这里来的
Do you want the police to follow us? - He's not from here.
他来自国外 他的名字叫柯蒂斯... - 我不在乎 不在这个地方
He came from abroad, and his name is Curtis... - I don't care, not in this place.
也许他在爱尔兰共和军 所以你最好一辈子远离这个孩子
Maybe he's in the IRA, so you'd better stay away from this kid for the rest of your life.
所以 你就要让他继续受伤吗
So, are you just going to let him keep hurting?
你不知道他做了什么 - 我知道 我能从她的眼睛里看到它
You don't know what he did. - I know, I can see it in her eyes.
这个人不得不让她闭嘴 她只是个婴儿 罗伯特
And this person had to silence her. She's just a baby, Robert!
让她告诉警♥察♥ 他们逮捕了他 仅此而已
Make her tell the police, they arrest him, and that's it
她不会告诉他们他做了什么 这让她非常害怕
She wouldn't tell them what he did. It scared her so much.
他从不停止折磨人
And he never stops torturing people.
罗伯特 我知道你说的谋杀 但这是不同的
Robert, I know what you said about murder, but this is different.
我不会干涉它
I won't interfere in it.
算了吧
forget that.
你把鞋子晾晒吗
Do you air your shoes?
好的 所以你可以说话 - 听完后再说话
Okay, so you can talk? - I talk when I'm done listening.
我会在Sinead停下来 上车 我马上送你下车 -好
I'll stop by Sinead, get in, I'll drop you off straight away. - Good.
那么 你在度假吗 -假期 不 该死的
So, are you on vacation? - vacation? No, damn it.
我本可以在马略卡岛享受阳光 而不是在乡下
I could have been enjoying the sunshine in Mallorca instead of being here in the countryside.
手套箱里有香烟 拿着吧 地板上有火柴
There are cigarettes in the glove compartment. Just take it, there are matches on the floor.
回去的路从来都不一样
The road back never looks the same.
那是因为山脉是由巨人创造的
That's because mountains were created by giants.
你不能确定
You can't be sure.
曾几何时 Fomoirs 统治着这片土地 [Fomoires:爱尔兰神话中的巨人]
Once upon a time, the Fomoirs ruled this land. [The Fomoires: Giants from Irish Mythology]
他们是神圣的水手
They were divine sailors.
传说他们奴役土地并吃掉孩子
Legend has it that they enslaved the land and ate children.
但我只用它来投票 -你是猎人吗
But I only use it for voting. -Are you a hunter?
如果你的意思是射击豆罐和草原兔子...
If you mean shooting bean cans and prairie rabbits...
我是一个伟大的猎人
I am a great hunter.
你有什么武器 - 狐狸平滑射击步♥枪♥
What weapon do you have? - Fox smooth-firing rifle.
泰迪·罗斯福称其为有史以来最好的武器
Teddy Roosevelt called it the best weapon ever.
你想看吗
Do you want to see it?
在我得到这个之前 我有一台雷明顿 17
I had a Remington 17 before I got this one.
它不是很好 也不漂亮
It wasn't great and it wasn't pretty.
很漂亮 不是吗 你会携带它吗
Beautiful, isn't it? Will you carry it?
诅咒
the curse.
诅咒
the curse.
我对你做了什么 -你打了小莫亚 你这头猪
What I did to you? -You hit little Moya, you pig.
哦 我的上帝 我要走了 你再也见不到我了
Oh my God, I'm leaving. You will never see me again.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你注定要失败 你这只愚蠢的猪
You're doomed, you stupid pig!
那个男孩身上一定有面包屑
There must have been crumbs in that boy.
他为什么有一把刀 这是年轻人去做的事情吗
Why did he have a knife? Is this something young people go to?
公平地说 我不知道除了我之外的年轻人在做什么
I don't know what young people do except me, to be fair.
你在这里干什么 - 罗伯特让我照顾你
what are you doing here? - Robert asked me to take care of you.
现在 所以他做到了
Now, so he did?
那好吧
OK then...
我爱Banquo
I love Banquo.
今晚Wright's有一家银行 你要为我的唱片买♥♥单
There's a banco tonight at Wright's, you'll pay for my records.
还有一两道菜
And a dish or two.
好吧 现在我明白他们为什么这样抱怨了
Well, now I understand why they complain like that.
很久很久以前 有一个名叫坟墓的人在挖掘
Once upon a time there was a man named Tomb who was digging.
但他知道 当他停下来时 这就足够了
But he knew that when he stopped it would be enough.
路的尽头
end of the road.
所以他没有停下来
So he didn't stop.
他一定挖了三米深 他有李子大小的疙瘩
He must have dug three meters down, he had pimples the size of plums.
他本可以一路走到斐济
He could have made it all the way to Fiji.
我站在那里笑着尖叫 -你在嘲笑整件事 不是吗
I stood there screaming with laughter. -You're laughing at the whole thing, aren't you?
这项工作
this work.
我父亲常说:
My father always used to say:
“做你喜欢的事情 ”
"Do something you love."
下一个数字:无压力 53 - Versjo 饮料 Finbar
Next number: No stress, 53. - Versjo drink, Finbar.
从昨天开始 我就欠你了 -哦 天哪 你不必
I owe you since yesterday. -Oh heavens! You don't have to
我可以有一个吗 - 你没有隔离吗
can I have one? - Don't you have quarantine?
她是个狂野的女人
She's a wild woman.
她让我想起了很久以前我留在树林里的人
She reminds me of someone I left in the woods a long time ago.
女人 -是的
woman? - Yes.
她们比男人更稳定
They are more consistent than men.
你不这么认为吗 他们死得更有尊严
do not you think so? They die with greater dignity.
哦 我的上帝 -什么 你从来没有...
Oh, my God. - What? Haven't you ever...?
不 这个世界上有足够多的残忍♥男人
No, there are enough cruel men in this world.
她也很坚强 看起来很强硬
She was also tough, with a tough look.
但哭泣战胜了他 - 班科
But the crying overcame him. - Banquo!
该死的 -你患有脑部疾病 不是吗
Damn! -You suffer from a brain disorder, don't you?
你只是这么说 我为我需要的钱工作
You're just saying that. I work for as much money as I need.
但很多人和你一样 都有精神疾病
But many people, like you, are mentally ill
听着 你这个
Listen, you scum.
我杀人不是为了好玩 我已经戒掉了
I don't kill for fun, and I've quit that.
但是 如果我听到你嘲笑那个跪下哭泣的人...
But if I hear you mocking the one who kneels and cries...
然后我会用我的老手打你
Then I'll hit you with my old hands.
你总共杀了多少人
How many did you kill in total?
柯蒂斯 来吧
Curtis, come on now.
柯南倒吸一口凉气
Conan gasps.
你知道 他们杀死我们父亲的那天 柯蒂斯正在男队踢足球
You know, the day they killed our father, Curtis was playing soccer on the boys' team.
毕竟 这并不全是坏事
It wasn't all bad after all.
我永远不会忘记我告诉他发生了什么事
I will never forget when I told him what happened.
他只是坐在那里盯着我看 根本听不懂
He just sat there staring at me and couldn't understand it at all.
他在贝尔法斯特长大 我和妈妈在南方
He grew up in Belfast and I'm in the south with my mum.
他的整个世界都颠倒了
His whole world turned upside down.
我答应他 我会一直照顾他
I promised him that I would always take care of him.
柯南说我们应该远离
Conan says we should stay away.
我们去法国 - 不是没有我的兄弟
We go to France. - Not without my brother.
他可能坐在吧台前 你很了解他
He's probably sitting at the bar, you know him well.
除非他消失了 否则他不会在酒吧过夜
Unless he disappeared, he didn't spend the night at the bar!
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
没有柯蒂斯 我们哪儿也去不了 - 也许他正在回家的路上
We're not going anywhere without Curtis. - Maybe he's on his way home.
如果他回家 他会是个疯子 我们都会
He'd be a goner if he came home, we all would be.
是的 我明白
Yes I know.
“柯蒂斯·约翰和多里安·麦肯 ”“我知道他会抱怨
“Curtis John and Dorian McCann.” “I knew he was going to complain.
但是我们抓住了混♥蛋♥ 不是吗 问题来了——你伤害的孩子怎么办
But we caught the bastards, didn't we? Here's the issue - what about the children you hurt?
你是对的 但我无法弄清楚 - 你被看到了 但不是我和西莫斯
You're right, but I couldn't figure it out - You've been seen, but not me and Seamus.
他们只看到我们从后面跑过马路 - 我昨天从后面看到了她
They only saw us from behind, running away across the road - I saw her from behind yesterday.
我只是想减轻心情 -你去哪儿
I'm just trying to lighten the mood. - where are you going?
我会出去找那个混♥蛋♥ 他唯一的工作就是一个人躺着
I'll go out and find the bastard whose only job was to lie alone.
他似乎很擅长躺下 如果你的懦夫想离开 就出去
He seems to be very good at lying down. If you cowards want to leave, get out.
但不要指望他们会张开双臂欢迎你来到贝尔法斯特
But don't expect them to welcome you with open arms to Belfast.
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
哦 我的上帝 你在这里干什么 - 柯蒂斯昨天有没有说过他会消失
Oh, my God! What are you doing here? - Did Curtis say yesterday suggest he was going to disappear?
我昨天没见到他
I didn't see him yesterday.
所以他失踪了吗 -谢天谢地
So is he missing? - Thank God.
我再也不该让你进入我的生活 收拾行囊逃跑了
I never should have let you into my life again, pack your bags and run away.
你怎么敢这样跟我说话 我要把你的舌头从你的嘴里扯出来
How dare you talk to me like this. I will rip your tongue out of your mouth!
也许警♥察♥抓住了他 也许他们已经准备好踢你了 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Maybe the police caught him. Maybe they are ready to kick you, you bastards.
更多
More!
我正在为一个自♥由♥的爱尔兰而战 这其中也包括你 婊♥子♥
I'm fighting for a free Ireland. And that includes you, bitch!
所以你最好给我一些尊重 他跟你说了什么
So you better show me some respect. What did he tell you?
更多
More!
他什么也没说 但我不傻 我看报纸
He didn't say anything, but I'm not stupid, I read the newspapers.
我没事 宝贝 我没事
I'm fine, baby, I'm fine.
他正在洗澡 也许他淹死了
He was taking a shower, maybe he drowned.
哦 我的上帝 你什么时候会让年龄来找你
Oh, my God! When will you let age get to you?
也许前线知道如何开火 但是你的借口是什么
Maybe the front line knows how to fire. But what is your excuse?
我是最后一个到达的 我从未像你一样经历过战争的恐怖
I was the last one to arrive. I have never experienced the horrors of war like you.
电影精选列表