北爱尔兰 1974年
Northern Ireland, 1974
数十年的内乱演变成武装冲突
Decades of civil unrest turned into armed conflict
他们来了
Here they come.
来吧 男孩们
Come on now, boys.
孩子们很烦人 - 不要打扰他 帕特里克
Children are annoying. - Don't bother him, Patrick.
这就是我们所缺少的
This is what we were missing.
站起来 向你的兄弟道歉
Get up and apologize to your brother.
我不想要这个 -你迟到了
I don't want this. - You're late.
该死的 来吧
Damn it, come on!
远离这个地方
Stay away from the place!
快速行动
Move fast!
印第安纳州
Indiana!
开车 该死的 -驾驶
Drive the car, damn it! - Drive!
慢点 该死的
Slow down, damn it!
“你是个鬼鬼祟祟的骗子 Finbarr ” - 什么 Vinny
“You're a sneaky trickster, Finbarr.” - What, Vinny?
我明白你在说什么 好吧
I can see what you're getting at, okay.
当我看不到它们时 我不能射击 将它们移回去
I can't shoot when I can't see them, move them back.
由于风 我什么也听不到
I can't hear anything because of the wind.
嗯 当然
Well, sure.
如果你抱怨我在作弊 奥谢警官 我会生气的
If you complain that I'm cheating, Officer O'Shea, I'll get angry.
为什么生气 赌注必须公平
Why the anger, the bet must be fair.
你会站起来抱怨 还是像往常一样开枪输
Will you stand up and complain or will you shoot and lose as usual?
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard.
来吧 射击 节省很多 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on, shoot. Save a lot, you bastard.
谢谢 - 你是在偷我吗 你这个
Thanks. - Are you stealing from me, you scum?
你今天除了喂猫还做了什么
What did you do today other than feed the cat?
在考虑萨拉马的小说《格列佛和小家伙们》吗
And contemplating Salama’s novel “Gulliver and the Little Ones”?
我已经读完了《格列佛游记》 现在他就是俄♥罗♥斯♥作家陀思妥耶夫斯基
I've finished Gulliver's Travels. And now he is Dostoyevsky, the Russian writer.
也许我不认识他 阿加莎·克里斯蒂更适合我
Maybe I don't know him, Agatha Christie is more suitable for me.
我们要去哪 - 我正在执行公务
where are we going? - I'm on official duty
贝利太太告诉我...
Mrs. Bailey told me...
镇上的欢迎标志已经消失了
That welcome sign to town has disappeared.
现在你可以看到什么是真正的工作
Now you can see what real work is.
这是非常公平的
This is very fair.
赭 -勃艮第
Reddish brown. - Burgundy.
勃艮第 -是的
Burgundy? - Yes.
他一定是疯了 失去了对汽车的控制
He must be crazy and lost control of the car.
或者一个酒鬼 -也许他失去了理智
Or a drunkard. -Maybe he lost his mind.
你必须在城里找一个疯子吗
Do you have to look for a crazy person in town?
是的 我可能会在下午茶时间和他在一起
Yes, I would probably be with him at tea time.
我能感觉到你的眼睛在我的脖子后面
I can feel your eyes at the back of my neck.
丽塔 我敢肯定...
Rita, I'm sure...
亚当会用你代替夏娃
Adam would have replaced Eve with you
如果他看到这个地方
If he saw this place.
有一个爱好是健康的 - 也许它们是为了装饰
It's healthy to have a hobby - maybe they're for decorating
装饰桌子
To decorate the table.
如果你接受了我的晚餐邀请 你就会知道这一点
You would have known that if you had accepted my invitation to dinner.
布兰登怎么样
How's Brendan?
情况越来越糟 没有好转
It's getting worse, it's not getting better.
有你这样美丽的年轻女子 他可能会留在这里
With a beautiful young woman like you, he'd probably stay here.
好的 请冷静下来
Okay, please calm down.
我无法形容这个人
I can't say enough to describe this person
他为这座城市所做的比我们应得的还要多 他是一个多才多艺的人
He has done more for the city than we deserve, a man of many talents.
也许我们可以诱惑他为我们领导
And maybe we can tempt him to lead for us.
巴特·麦金尼斯 你会用一首歌♥来纪念我们吗
Bart McGinnis, will you honor us with a song?
你不想听一个老瘾君子唱歌♥ 我的血肉相交
You don't want to hear an old junkie sing, my flesh and blood intersect.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你不能在这里射我吗 这将是一个很好的练习 - 继续前进 它在左边
Can't you shoot me here? It'll be a good exercise - keep going, it's on the left.
在这里是合适的
Here it would be appropriate.
向右走两步
Two steps to the right.
我开始挖掘
I start digging.
我们在哪
Where are we?
如果我要被埋葬在这里 我想知道我在哪里
If I'm going to be buried here, I want to know where I am.
“多尼戈尔 ”
"Donegal."
多尼戈尔位于该国的另一端
Donegal is at the other end of the country.
被遗忘的地区 似乎很合适
The Forgotten District, seems appropriate.
这就是你的谋生方式吗 - 这已经够深了 出去
Is this how you make a living? - This is deep enough, get out.
跪下
Get on your knees.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
所有这些树
All those trees.
我很忙
I was busy.
跪下
Get on your knees.
双手放在脑后
Hands behind head.
你有一分钟的时间 说出你想说的话
You have one minute, say what you want.
如果您愿意 请乞求 它不会被提前或延迟
Beg if you wish, it will not be advanced or delayed.
我不需要乞求 我知道这一天会到来
I don't need to beg. I knew this day would come.
花费的时间比预期的要长
It took longer than expected.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
我小时候脾气暴躁
I had a violent temper when I was young.
我有许多懊悔的良心
I have many remorseful consciences.
我知道没有回头路了...
I knew there was no turning back...
在你做了什么之后
After what you did.
但有一天 我决定 我融化的灵魂还剩下什么...
But one day I decided that what was left of my melted soul...
它不应该被浪费
It should not go to waste.
不知何故
Somehow,
我拨开了乌云 成为一个好公民
I removed the dark cloud and became a good citizen.
我为人♥民♥做了我能做的事
I did what I could for the people.
你看 对于像我们这样的人来说 这就是它的终点
You see, this is where it ends for people like us.
在被风吹拂的沼泽地上
On a windswept swamp.
在你来到这里之前 试着做一些好事
Try to do something good before you end up here.
时间不多了
time is running out.
但我的日子屈指可数
♪ But my days are numbered ♪
来吧 年轻人 杀了我
♪ Go ahead, young man, and kill me ♪
有任何问题 “如何” -不
Any problems, "how"? - no.
你是同性恋吗 罗伯特
Are you gay, Robert?
你的音乐表明了这一点 - 你傻吗 凯夫
Your music suggests that. - Are you stupid, Kev?
你的鞋子表明你很愚蠢
Your shoes suggest that you are stupid.
我不敢想我弄得一团糟
I don't dare think about the mess I made.
喜怒无常的布鲁斯 45.
Moody Blues 45.
我会借用它
I will borrow it.
“放纵会导致早逝 ”
"Indulgence leads to early death."
这是谁说的 是叶芝吗
Who said this? Is it Yeats?
她是我的母亲
she is my mother.
你是谁 - 只有我 麦考伊夫人
Who is this? - Just me, Mrs. McCoy
Finbar 你好吗 罗比说你要来 所以我做了你喜欢的饼干
Finbar, how are you? Robbie said you were coming, so I made the cookies you like.
有樱桃 - 葡萄干 我以为你喜欢和葡萄干一起吃
With cherries? - Raisins, I thought you liked them with raisins.
也就是说 你比我更了解我自己
That is, you know me better than I know myself.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
那你带上它们吗 -我会的
Are you taking them with you then? - I will
你总是接受它们
You always take them.
早上好 美丽的女人 它们很热吗
Good morning, beautiful women. Are they hot?
表现良好 - 在这里
Behave well - Here it is.
西方最快的手
Fastest hand in the west.
他是一个来自都柏林的男孩 -今天的年轻人
He was a boy from Dublin. -Young people today!
你好吗 -你呢
How are you? - What about you?
谢谢 - 新盘子
Thanks. - New plate?
我把它当作O'Reilly家族的报酬
I took it as payment from the O'Reilly clan.
它是由一个墨西哥人画的
It was drawn by a Mexican.
这显然是美国最新的时尚 他们应该得到的比他们所欠的要多得多
It's clearly the latest fashion in America. And they deserve much more than they owe.
不幸的是 您不能将其卖♥♥回给其合法所有者
Unfortunately, you cannot sell it back to its rightful owner.
好吧 敬请期待 我一周后有东西要给你
Well, stay tuned. I have something for you in a week.
把它给他
Give it to him.
工作 把一切都交给他
Work, give it all to him.
我想了很多
I've thought about it a lot.
自从玛格丽特去世后 我做了很多错误的选择
I've made a lot of bad choices since Margaret died.
我能做的不止于此 人们需要看到这一点
I can do more than this. And people need to see that.
那么 你热衷于向世界展示什么
So what are you passionate about showing the world?
这是你唯一知道的事情
This is the only thing you know.
我可以种一个花♥园♥
I can plant a garden.
花♥园♥ -是的
garden? - Yes.
电影精选列表