对我来说 法国的解放只是一段漫长的旅程
For me, the liberation of France was just a long journey.
你应该听吗 -一路上我没有得到任何好话
Should you have listened to that? -I didn't get any kind words along the way.
我决心与纳粹作战
I was determined to fight the Nazis.
虽然我不得不站在英国人一边
Although I had to side with the English.
这就是我穿制♥服♥的原因 我知道对与错的区别
That's why I wear a uniform. I know the difference between right and wrong.
当你看看北方的情况时 我们需要像我们这样的人
And we need men like us when you look at the conditions in the north.
我这辈子见过太多的战争
I've seen too many wars in my life.
给你
Here you are.
有人离开这里吗 有人认识他吗 -没人
Did anyone get out of here? Does anyone know him? - no one
所以他可能已经回到了贝尔法斯特 - 那我自己还
So he may have returned to Belfast? - Then I will return it myself.
如果警♥察♥知道怎么办 - 胡说八道 当然不是
What if the police knew? - Nonsense, of course they are not
别说了 给我点东西就行了
Stop it, just give me something.
本地情报 任何名称 有人可能知道
Local intelligence, any names. Someone might know.
你又去哪儿了 你是用公用电♥话♥说话还是别的什么
Where are you again? Are you talking from a pay phone or something?
是的 最好的藏身之处是那些完全不可能的愚蠢名字的地方
Yes, the best hiding places are the ones with completely impossible silly names.
我会给你这个人 让你在没有他的情况下与之交流
I will give you this person to communicate with without him
你有什么要写的吗 -是的
Do you have anything to write about? - Yes.
该死的
Damn.
不 留在这里
No, stay here.
罗伯特·麦考伊 - 不敲门
Robert McCoy? - Without knocking on the door?
一个古老的习惯
An old habit.
你的同事没有说出你来访的原因
Your colleague did not say the reason for your visit.
也许他害怕电♥话♥被窃听
Maybe he was afraid of the phone being tapped.
偏执狂
Paranoia.
我正在寻找一个朋友 没有人比那些生活在岩石下的人更了解阴影
I'm looking for a friend, and no one knows the shadows better than those living under the rocks.
我喜欢这个
I loved this one.
这个朋友叫什么名字
What is this friend's name?
柯蒂斯 约翰柯蒂斯
Curtis, John Curtis.
奇怪的名字 约翰 - 是的 约翰
Strange name, John? - Yes, John.
它是某物的缩写吗 -这是什么
Is it an abbreviation for something? - What is it?
John
John!
john 是某物的缩写吗 是约翰 就像六月一样
Is john an abbreviation for something? It's John, like June.
我从来没有见过这个名字的人
I've never met anyone with that name.
红头发 身材高大 身材苗条
Red hair, tall, slim.
看起来并不熟悉 混♥蛋♥
Doesn't look familiar, bastards.
在Anschwest 他们可能知道一些事情 与他们交谈
At Anschwest they might know something, talk to them.
现在 我必须收拾这个烂摊子
Now, I have to clean up this mess.
你能自己想出路吗
Can you figure your way out on your own?
匹配
Matching.
我说... - 我听到你说...
I said... - I heard you that...
你只有一米远 -他死了吗
You are only one meter away. -Is he dead?
无疑
Undoubtedly.
我与它无关 - 那是谁
I had nothing to do with it! - So who?
告诉我 否则我现在就杀了你 - 让他远离
Tell me or I'll kill you now! - Keep him away.
我不会为他冒着生命危险
I won't risk my life for him.
我告诉他不要那样做 -从
I told him not to do that. - from?
芬巴
Finbar.
芬巴·墨菲 但他和我们分手了
Finbar Murphy, but he broke up with us.
他不再是我的雇员了 - 谁下令杀人
He's not my employee anymore - Who ordered the killing?
你应该问他 - 他住在哪里
You should ask him. - where does he live?
现在 如果你不介意 我将不胜感激
Now if you don't mind, I'd be grateful
如果你出去...
If you go out...
红宝石
Ruby?
罗比已经不在这里了 -他在哪
Robbie's not here anymore. - where is he?
我开枪打死了他
I shot him.
相信我 他就是那个要求它的人 如果我不这样做 那将是不尊重的
Believe me, he's the one who asked for it. I would be disrespectful if I didn't do that.
亲爱的 你叫什么名字
What is your name Darling?
何超仪
Josie.
你的声音很美 乔西
You have a beautiful voice, Josie.
你没有做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
但我现在不会让你看到我的脸 对吧
But I won't let you see my face now, will I?
不
no.
不
no.
那你为什么不回到那边的房♥间 关上门 待到我出去
So why don't you go back to your room over there, close the door, and stay until I get out.
罗比哪儿也不去
Robbie isn't going anywhere.
把他从我的视线中移开
Get him out of my sight.
你在找这个吗
Were you looking for this?
血钱 - 这完全是一团糟
blood money? - This is a complete mess.
不 再次感谢 丽塔
No, thanks again, Rita.
等一会
Wait a minute.
我应该教你如何耕种 但我不记得一切了
I'm supposed to teach you how to farm, but I can't remember everything.
书籍会帮助你 你做得很好
Books will help you, you did a great job.
这只是一个开始 晚上好 -下午好
It's just the beginning, good evening. - Good afternoon.
是罗伯特
It's Robert.
芬巴 - 马奇奥夫人
Finbar. - Mrs. Macchio
感谢您的光临
thanks for coming.
芬巴
Finbar.
芬巴 - 不 马奇奥夫人 不要
Finbar. - No, Mrs. Macchio, don't.
罗比是个好人 - 当然 不是那样的
Robbie was a good man. - Of course, it wasn't like that.
不管他是什么 他都是个好人 - 你看到他们是谁了吗
Whatever he was, he was a good man - Did you see who they were?
那是一个女人 不 我没有看到他们
It was a woman, no I didn't see them.
她正在和露比说话 她说她正在寻找一个叫柯蒂斯的人
She was talking to Ruby, and she said she was looking for someone named Curtis.
红发男孩
The red-haired boy?
所以它需要一把铲子 -我们不能留在这里
So it needs a shovel. -We can't stay here.
很好 我真的很讨厌等待 - 找点油
Good, I really hate waiting. - Find some oil
没关系 去厨房♥
It's okay, go to the kitchen.
好的 - 我会处理的
Okay - I'll take care of it
在这些小镇上 每个人都彼此认识
Everyone knows each other in these small towns.
但为什么必须是我 - 因为你看起来总是迷茫 所以现在动起来
But why does it have to be me? - Because you always seem lost, now move.
晚上好
Good evening
我在度假 我来这里看望我的叔叔
I'm on vacation, I came here to visit my uncle.
我一定有点迷路了 你认识一个叫芬巴墨菲的人吗
I must have lost my way a little. Do you know a man called Finbar Murphy?
芬巴 是的 我很了解他
Finbar? Yes, I know him well.
他住在那里
He lives there.
诅咒
the curse.
晚上好 警官 - 晚上好
Good evening, officer - Good evening
你要我填补它吗 -是的
Do you want me to fill it? - Yes.
你以前见过那个男人吗 -我没有
Have you seen that man before? - I did not
他说了一些关于拜访芬巴叔叔的事情
He said something about visiting his Uncle Finbar.
老傻瓜从来没提过他有个侄子
The old fool never mentioned that he had a nephew.
芬巴
Finbar.
对不起 -我真不敢相信
I'm sorry. - I can't believe it.
当我们离开时打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ - 好的 我会的
Call the police when we leave. - OK I will.
看看这个 很漂亮
Look at this, beautiful.
他们是怎么找到他的
How did they find him?
他们的网络可能已经找到了柯蒂斯
Their network may have located Curtis.
我们离开现场后 他们检查了它
They checked it after we left the spot.
我会在外面等你 需要多长时间
I will wait for you outside. How long will it take?
在原地等待
Wait where you are.
有什么东西吓到你了吗 - 我家里有人
Did something scare you? - There's someone at my house.
好吧 我想我失业了
Well, I guess I'm unemployed.
罗伯特占了我的便宜 但他对我很好
Robert took advantage of me, but he treated me well.
你说你们是朋友吗
Did you say you were friends?
我们有一些共同点 应该隐藏的东西
We had things in common. Things that should stay hidden.
你离家出走了吗
Did you leave home?
如果一个家没有爱就不好 说我离开了它是不对的
If a home is bad without love, it is not true to say that I left it.
换句话说 我逃跑了
I ran away, in other words.
一天晚上 我结束了
One evening I ended up
在酒吧里的一场大战中 我赢了 罗伯特在那里
In a huge fight in a bar. I won, Robert was there.
他给我装满了啤酒 并给了我30英镑 让我把人扔进水里
He filled me with beer and offered me £30 to throw someone into the water
我不知道他得到了130美元 但罗伯特就是这样 一个狡猾的骗子
I didn't know he got $130, but that's what Robert was, a cunning con man.
这是轻松的钱
It was easy money.
我失去了对自己的控制...
I lost control of myself...
我杀了很多
I killed a lot.
战争把我变成了一个我无法认识的人
The war has turned me into someone I cannot know.
当我回到家时 我发现玛格丽特已经死了...
When I returned home I found that Margaret had died...
我过去剩下的东西消失在一个黑洞里
What was left of my old self disappeared into a black hole.
然后是罗伯特
Then came Robert.
就像我说的 这很容易
Like I said, it was very easy.
老年人和他们的拖延
The elderly and their delay.
电影精选列表