所以你要让我和那个白♥痴♥在一起
So you're going to leave me on the hook with that idiot?
谢谢
Thank you.
你会想念我吗
Will you miss me?
是的 就像头痛一样
Yes, like a headache.
你想要种子吗 -是的
You want seeds? - Yes.
你通常不买♥♥种子 - 不 不是现在
You don't usually buy seeds. - No, not before now
你确定吗 种子 - 是的 你有一些还是什么
Are you sure, seeds? - Yes, do you have some or what?
我有
I have...
豆类和卷心菜 还有岛屿和其他东西
Beans, and cabbage. There are also islands and other things.
我正在考虑种植自己的花♥园♥
I was thinking of planting my own garden.
一棵小杨树 也许还有一些金色的雪松
A little poplar, and maybe some golden cedar.
就像你在那里的黄色花♥园♥一样
Like the yellow garden you have there.
黄金大米是一种杂草 Finbar
Golden rice is a weed, Finbar.
我不知道 也许那时你会成为我的老师
I had no idea, maybe you would be my teacher then
味道够好吗 - 我不知道我更喜欢什么 食物或公♥司♥
Does it taste good enough? - I don't know what I enjoy more, food or company
你老婆会做饭吗 她的名字是玛格丽特 对吧
Was your wife good at cooking? Her name is Margaret, right?
对不起... - 不 不 没关系
Sorry... - No, no, it's okay.
已经很久没有人说过她的名字了
It had been a long time since anyone had said her name.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
她总是在做实验
She was always experimenting.
我烤了一个蛋糕...好久不见了
I baked a cake...it's been a long time coming.
将苹果和坚果放入其中
Put apples and nuts in it.
还有一点肉桂 我以前从未尝过这样的东西
And a little cinnamon, I've never tasted anything like this before.
看起来很好吃 - 哦 我的上帝 不 这太可怕了
It looks delicious - Oh my God, no, it was terrible.
就像我说的 我以前从未尝过这样的东西
Like I said, I've never tasted anything like this before.
幸运的是 我再也没有这样做过
Fortunately, I never did that again.
那是在都柏林吗
Was that in Dublin?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
每天我都会路过她工作的图书馆
Every day I passed by the library where she worked.
在去工厂的路上 天哪 她多么喜欢那些书
On the way to the factory, oh my God, how she loved those books.
你对我感兴趣 -我希望我见过她
You've interested me. -I wish I had met her.
它适合我 就像你一样
It suited me, just like you.
我就看看吧
I'll just look at it.
你好吗 莫亚
How are you, Moya?
如果你的钩子上有一个红色的骷髅头 要小心 因为这条线会割伤你的手
If you have a red skull on the hook, be careful because the line can cut your hand.
请用这个
Please, use this.
你去吧 继续前进
There you go, keep going.
你希望抓住什么 金鱼
What are you hoping to catch? Goldfish?
你把她带回家 叫她“Goldie” - 鱼不喜欢任何人
You take her home and call her “Goldie.” - The fish doesn't like anyone
我已故的父亲说 你不应该爱一个不爱你的人
My deceased father said you should not love someone who does not love you.
也许这是真的 - 我被告知晚餐要钓一条鱼
Maybe it's true. - I was told to catch a fish for dinner
你有品味
You have taste.
给她一些绳子
Give her some string.
不
no!
莫亚 没关系 莫亚
Moya! It's okay, Moya.
欢迎
Welcome.
嗨 西尼德
Hi Sinead.
Finbar 你在一个繁忙的夜晚在这里做什么
Finbar, what are you doing here on a busy evening?
凯瑟 琳 - 芬巴 他今晚很生气
Catherine. - Finbar, he's angry tonight.
老混♥蛋♥ 我这辈子从没见过他这样 -在我离开的那天晚上
Old bastard? I've never seen him like this in my life. -And on the night I left.
为愤怒的骗子准备一大盘 为他受伤的妻子喝一杯 Babysham...
A big plate for the angry cheater, and a drink of Babysham for his hurting wife...
还给我喝一杯
And a drink for me.
你有很多钱 不是吗 你怎么能靠卖♥♥书谋生
You have a lot of money, don't you? How can you make a living selling books?
只要我打败你赚钱 我就没事了
As long as I make money beating you, I'll be fine.
你抓到速度恶魔了吗 - 不 甚至没有一点点
Did you catch the speed demon? - No, not even a little
这些天我有很多工作 但我会抓住它
I've had a lot of work these days, but I'll catch it
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will.
请喝水
Water, please.
玩得好 儿子 - 谢谢你 我的朋友
Great playing, son. - Thank you my friend.
这是一首古老的曲调 像山一样古老 但总是很好
It's an old tune, old as the mountains, but always good.
你会说像山一样古老吗 - 我们称它为古代
Would you say as old as mountains? - We call it ancient
自然
naturally.
谢谢 -那么 你在这里做什么
Thanks. -So, what are you doing here?
很久以前 一个爱尔兰人来到我的村庄
Long ago an Irishman came to my village.
他演奏了我这辈子听过的最美妙的歌♥曲
He played the most beautiful song I've ever heard in my life.
他在我学会之前就离开了 所以我不得不来
He left before I learned it, so I had to come.
你不想念他吗 你的家乡
Don't you miss him? Your homeland?
我不怀念战斗 我不怀念鲜血
I don't miss the fighting and I don't miss the blood.
我看到莫亚在桥边钓鱼吃晚饭
I saw Moya fishing for dinner by the bridge.
看来她很固执
It seems that she is very stubborn.
我们就像在黑夜中相遇的船
We are like ships that meet in the night.
不要对她苛刻 -你做了什么
Don't be harsh on her. - What did you do?
饭盒掉进了水里
The lunch box fell into the water.
什么 - 那是因为我 我说话并分散了她的注意力
What? - It was because of me. I spoke and distracted her.
干得好 谢谢你的警告
Well done, thanks for the warning.
小心我的脚 - 一百年过去了 现在闭嘴
Watch my feet. - A hundred years have passed, shut up now.
我知道那个眼神
I know that look.
你在忙什么呢 我猜你不会因为食物而逃跑 是吗
What are you up to? I guess you're not running away because of the food, are you?
我告诉妈这是我的错
I told your mother it was my fault.
当你把她一个人留在这里时 她会非常想念你...
She will miss you so much when you leave her here alone...
当你逃跑时
While you're running away.
你很勇敢 莫亚 因为马不喜欢黑暗
You are brave, Moya, because horses don't like the dark.
他们害怕兔子洞和兔子
They are afraid of rabbit holes and rabbits.
最好在白天逃跑...
It's better to escape during the day...
这样你就不会遇到任何意外
So that you do not encounter anything unexpected.
但这取决于你 你是决定者
But it is up to you, you are the one who decides.
你还住在大篷车里吗 -是的
Do you still live in a caravan? - Yes.
我母亲说这所房♥子永远不会完工
My mother says the house will never be completed.
现在就去 -什么
Just go now. - What?
男人总是跟着女士到门口
The man always follows the lady to the door.
莫亚 该死的 你去哪了 我饿死了
Moya, damn it! Where were you? I'm Starving.
你是谁
Who is this?
绅士 - 就像这里的柯蒂斯叔叔一样
Gentleman. - Like Uncle Curtis here?
你不是我的叔叔 - 嘿 看你说什么 你听到了吗
You are not my uncle. - Hey, watch what you say, do you hear me?
女人 他妈的噩梦
Women! Fucking nightmares.
流浪者回来了
The wanderer has returned.
是时候了 - 我等了一会儿
it's time. - I waited a little while.
管他呢 苹果 - 这就是我得到的
what the hell? apples? - That's what I got.
三个小时后 你带着苹果来了 你在想什么
Three hours later you come with apples, what were you thinking?
嘿 闭上你的嘴 - 他怎么会是你的兄弟
Hey, shut your mouth! - How could he be your brother?
你们俩甚至看起来都不一样 - 这不关你的事
You two don't even look alike. - This is none of your business.
你这段时间在做什么 - 我在大篷车里等莫亚
What have you been doing all this time? - I was waiting for Moya in the caravan
你不必在那里
You don't have to be there.
只要拿到我们需要的东西然后回来 你理解我吗
Just get what we need and come back, do you understand me?
咚 [模仿敲门声]
Knock-knock. [Imitates the sound of knocking on the door]
哦 我的上帝 Finbarr 我的意思是 谢谢
Oh my God, Finbarr, I mean. Thanks.
它很重 -你想喝杯茶吗
It's heavy. -Do you want a cup of tea?
不 不 谢谢 小子
No, no, thanks, brat
你好吗 莫亚
How are you, Moya?
你这里有什么 -无
What do you have here? - nothing.
也许我应该问问妈 - 不 拜托 不要告诉她任何事情
Maybe I should ask your mother. - No, please, don't tell her anything.
给我看
Show me.
来吧 给我看看
come on, show me
你从哪里得到的
Where did you get it?
是你叔叔给你的吗 - 他不是我的叔叔
Did your uncle give it to you? - He's not my uncle.
他为什么要给你
Why did he give it to you?
这和你的瘀伤有关系吗
Does this have anything to do with your bruises?
莫亚
Moya.
有没有发生你不想告诉我的事情
Did something happen that you don't want to tell me about?
什么
What?
莫亚
Moya!
所以那位绅士又回来了 早上好 Sinead Moya
So the gentleman is back again. Good morning, Sinead, Moya.
我希望你对 Sinead 不感兴趣 她在法律上对你来说太年轻了
I hope you're not interested in Sinead, she's too young for you legally.
闭上你的嘴 柯蒂斯 别管他 他是个白♥痴♥
Shut your mouth, Curtis, don't care about him, he's an idiot.
现在我连和当地人闲聊都不能了吗 我们是好朋友
Now can't I even make small talk with the locals? We are good friends.
对不对 大佬 我们到了
Isn't that right, big guy? here we are.
由于裸♥露♥的淋浴 您感到非常饥饿 - 拿着它走吧
You feel very hungry because of the naked shower. - Just take it and go.
今晚下班后你会得到更多 -如果我呆在那里 我会发疯的
You'll get more tonight after work. -I'd go crazy if I stayed up there.
我需要陪伴
I need companionship.
该死的 我会在那里见到你 公主
Damn it, I'll see you there, princess.
电影精选列表