好了 你和罗丝之间有什么矛盾
All right, what is the problem between you and Rose?
-你为什么不想请她来 -你为什么想
-Why don't you want her to visit? -Why do you?
我是说 对你来说我不够好吗
I mean, am I not good enough for you?
这和你没关系
This has nothing to do with you.
她是我女儿的女儿 我也想要了解她
She's my daughter's daughter, and I want to get to know her too.
凯洛琳和你们在一起时是怎样的
What was Caroline like with you girls?
我是指 作为一个妈妈 你怎么想她的
I mean, as a mom, how do you remember her?
你干吗不问罗丝
Why don't you ask Rose?
麦琪 成熟点儿吧
Maggie, please grow up.
她很特别
She was special.
和其他妈妈不同
Different than the other moms.
她喜欢给我们惊喜
She used to surprise us.
有一次我打开我的午餐盒
One time I opened up my lunch box...
里面有一顶王冠
and there was a tiara inside.
一顶王冠 和你的三明治放一起
A tiara. With your sandwich?
没有三明治
Instead of a sandwich.
作为一个女儿她又是怎样的
What was she like as a daughter?
没有王冠
No tiaras.
但我深爱着她
But I loved her so much.
但是对于我来说 用正确的方式爱她很困难
But loving her in the right way was difficult, for me, anyway.
我不知道还有正确和错误之分
I didn't know there was a right way and a wrong way.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
我的想法就是
I had ideas
我那个讨厌的想法就是如何确保她的安全
I had unwelcomed ideas about how to keep her safe.
比如说
Like?
比如 我认为她应该不停的吃药
Like, I thought she should have been on her medication all the time.
我认为她和你♥爸♥爸的关系
I thought that her relationship with your father was...
超过了她所能承受的热情范围
far too passionate for her to handle.
对一个孩子而言
And as far as children were concerned...
她没有病 根本没有病
she was in no condition, no condition at all.
所以你希望她从未生下我
So you wish she never had me.
你知道我所期望的 麦琪
You know what I wish, Maggie?
我希望我能闭上我的大嘴巴
I wish I'd kept my big mouth shut long enough...
听听生活之外她想要什么
to hear what she wanted out of life.
她在那 新娘在那
There she is! There's the bride!
坚强点儿
Be strong.
在这等一下 我去拿你的装饰花
Stay right here. I'll get your corsage.
装饰花 这是什么 学校舞会吗
Corsage? What is this, a prom?
-女士们 -啊 谢谢
-Ladies? -Ah, thank you.
-这些人是谁 -我不认识
-Who are these people? -I have no idea.
-除了 我的玛西亚 -好啊
-Except for my Marcia. -Hello!
你刚才不在
Hey, you're not sticking around...
没看见我在这敷衍过来敷衍过去的
to watch me ooh and ahh over a Mixmaster Deluxe?
你肯让希黛尔做这些真是太好了
It's good of you to let Sydelle do this.
-只有超级大风才能阻止她 -对她友善点儿
-Oh, like gale force winds could stop her. -Go easy on her.
-这些天玛西亚让她很难过 -她做了什么
-Marcia's giving her a very hard time these days. -Oh, what's she doing?
用了去年的流行色做装饰
Decorating in last year's colors?
她加入了犹太教
She joined Jews forJesus.
女士们 到了
Yoo-hoo! Ladies, it's time...
这次聚会的娱乐时间啦
for the entertainment portion of our soiree.
大家找个看的见的地方 阿妮塔 杰克 坐好
Uh, everyone get where you can see. Anita, Jackie, come on.
动作快 来喽
Scoot. Here we go.
每个认识罗丝的人都会兴奋
We, who know Rose, are so thrilled...
这一天终于来临了
that this day has finally arrived.
-哇 -那时我们还很怀疑
-Aw. -There was a time we had our doubts.
噢 我的上帝啊
Oh, my goodness.
那段时间她一直埋在书本里
All that time spent with her nose buried in her book.
噢 书呆子
Oh, bookworm.
当然 也有浪漫史
Of course, there were romances,
但由于种种原因 什么也没留下
but for some reason or other, nothing stuck.
-噢 -有点沉重
-Oh! -A little heavy.
唯一罗丝一直拥有的就是一个好胃口
Oh. One thing Rose always had was a great appetite.
一辈子都是
For life!
噢 天哪
Oh, God!
为什么有人会想娶我 我这么恶心
Why would anyone want to marry me? I'm disgusting!
唯一恶心的家伙就是你的后妈 她是个讨厌鬼
The only disgusting person here is your stepmother. She's hideous.
那她干吗要办这个聚会 她恨我
So why is she giving me this party? She hates me.
应该由别人来办的 一个爱我的人
Someone else should do it-someone who l-loves me...
一个能够看着我说
someone who can look at me and say...
所有这一切只不过都是你应该得到的幸福
All of this is nothing more than the happiness you deserve.
小姐
Young lady.
罗丝菲勒 你怎么敢就那么走
Rose Feller, don't you dare walk out on
我在跟我朋友说话
I am talking to my friend!
她疯了 她脑子有毛病了
She's crazy! She's sick in the head!
毫无疑问 我参加过的最好的洗礼
Hands down, best shower I've ever been to.
订婚该是见高兴的事 罗丝
Engagement should be a happy time, Rosie.
童年和毕业也该如此的
So should childhood and graduation.
还有欢乐时光
And happy hour.
你知道吗 现在在欢乐时光中自杀事件
Did you know more suicides happen during happy hour
比其他时间要多的多
than any other time of day?
-是真的吗 -我相信
-Is that true? -I wouldn't doubt it.
我爱你 你知道的
I love you, you know.
-罗丝是谁 -有隐私这种东西的 朵拉
-Who's Rose? -There's this thing called privacy, Dora.
这姑娘把邮票盖在屁♥股♥上就叫泳衣
This from a girl who puts a postage stamp on her bottom and calls it a swimsuit.
您播打的号♥码已不存在
The number you have called is no longer in service.
如果您听到这段语♥音♥
If you feel you have reached this recording in error
嘿
Hey.
你死了吗
Are you dead?
你想什么哪 去购物中心
What were you thinking, going to the mall?
购物中心只适合年轻人 牙口好的人
The mall is for young people, people with teeth.
我儿子终于结婚了 儿媳妇是个傻子
Well, my son's finally getting married, and the girl's a ninny.
"闭嘴 妈" 他说"表示点友好"
"Shut up, Ma," he says. "Just show up in something nice."
-知道我今天看见什么了吗 -什么
-You know what I saw today? -What?
屁♥股♥上印着"鲜嫩多汁" 字样的裤子 我能穿吗
Pants with "Juicy" written across the heinie. I'm gonna wear that?
穿些让你觉得舒服的
Just wear something you're comfortable in.
道奇队离开布鲁克林之后 我就没舒服过
I haven't been comfortable since the Dodgers left Brooklyn.
你曾经穿过的最喜欢的是什么
What's your favorite thing you ever wore?
-曾经 -是啊 你这辈子
-Ever? -Yeah. In your whole life.
结婚那天我的
My going away suit from my wedding.
是黑白格的 非常合身
Black and white checks, very fitted.
穿上它 我就觉得自己是杰姬肯尼迪
I felt like Jackie Kennedy in that suit.
给我你的信♥用♥卡♥ 给我
Give me your credit card. Give it to me.
能告诉我你的尺码吗
Can I get you a size?
不用了 我要去女装专柜
No, I'm going to the women's suit department.
怎样
So?
-像杰姬肯尼迪吗 -更好 像杰姬奥纳西斯
-Jackie Kennedy? -Better. Jackie Onassis.
你穿起来很好看
That looks so good on you.
噢 麦琪 你人真好 干的不错
Oh, Maggie, you're so sweet. Good job!
你好了吗
You ready?
我不知道要穿什么去参加一个重要的婚礼
I don't know what to wear to a Main Line wedding.
没关系的 想穿什么就穿什么
It doesn't matter. Wear whatever you want.
相信我 如果新娘的名字是洛琵 就有事了
Believe me, when the bride's name is Lopey, it matters.
这件很好看 就它啦
Look, th, that looks great. Come on.
-真的吗 -是啊 快点吧 我们该走了
-Really? -Yeah. Come on. We gotta go.
好的
-Okay.
我无法相信你有个朋友叫洛琵
I can't believe you have a friend named Lopey.
-快点 快点 -抱歉 等一下
-Come on, come on, come on. -I'm sorry. Wait.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
因为如果待会儿有什么伤自尊的事 我得小心点儿
Because if there's gonna be any stabbing, I need a little heads up.
我没事
I'm fine.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
噢 该死 我的"吉米周" 鞋子
Oh, shit. MyJimmy Choos!
口香糖
Chewing gum?
那个婊♥子♥ 那个婊♥子♥
Oh, that bitch. That bitch!
-没人会注意的 -没错 没人会注意的
-No one will notice. -Right. No one's gonna notice that.
嗨 嗨 我能讲话 因为我有一张嘴
Hi. Hi. Hi! Hi. I can talk, because I have a mouth.
我的鞋根有张嘴
My heel has a mouth!
没人会注意的
No one will notice.
噢 天哪 你的鞋根怎么了
Oh, my God! What happened to your heel?
祝福你 洛琵
Uh, best wishes, Lopey, Jordan.
电影精选列表