她有精神问题
She had mental health problems.
那她怎么死的
Well, how'd she die?
车祸
Car accident.
请假 为什么
A leave of absence? Why?
我只是 不喜欢那个公♥司♥
I'm just not happy at that firm.
那你就要去遛狗
So instead you'll be walking dogs.
跑跑家务 我想那会很有趣
And running errands, and I think it'll be fun.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你不是有
You're not having-
什么
What?
如果你想找人谈谈 罗丝 我来付帐
If you ever want to talk to someone, Rose, I'll pay for it.
不把问题讲出来 你会觉得
No questions asked. If you're ever feeling-
要疯了
Crazy?
我不是你该担心的那个
I'm not the one you should be worried about.
麦琪怎么了
How is Maggie?
你没见到她吗
You haven't seen her?
没有 她还和你在一起 不是吗
No, she's still with you, isn't she?
噢 对啊 是啊 她很好
Oh, yeah, she is. She's fine.
-多谢你的咖啡 -好了 回头见
-Thanks for the coffee. -All right. See you soon?
您拨♥打♥的号♥码已不存在
The number you have called is no longer in service.
如果您听到这段语♥音♥
If you feel you have reached this recording
早上好
Well, good morning.
睡的好吗
Did you sleep well?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
我这有英式松饼 我可以做你喜欢的任何口味的鸡蛋
I have English muffins here. I can make you any kind of eggs you'd like.
-我不吃早餐的 -噢
-I don't eat breakfast. -Oh.
我喝咖啡
I drink coffee.
我的天啊 真是个小意外
So, my goodness. This is a surprise.
一个很可爱的小意外
Such a lovely surprise.
在经历过这些以后
After all this time.
-那是怎么回事 -你指什么
-Yeah, what's up with that? -I beg your pardon?
你是一直都没有出现 还是只在妈妈去世后
Well, were you always out of the picture, or just after Mom died?
我和你外公从来没有离开
Oh, your grandfather and I were never out of the,
我是说 我们一直都在
I mean, we were always there.
我们
We-
甚至在你妈妈去世后
And even after your mom died,
我每年都写生日卡 但都没有回音
I wrote birthday cards, every year. And I never heard back.
是啊 我知道你写了一段时间 我刚才找到了
Yeah, I know. You wrote for a while. I just found them.
你说的"刚才" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "just"?
我猜被别人拦下了 谢谢那些钱
I guess they got waylaid. Thanks for the money.
你是说你♥爸♥爸从来没有把我的贺卡给你们过
You're telling me that your father never gave you my cards?
嗯
Mm-mmm.
你是怎么想的
What must you have thought?
我以为你们俩都死了
I thought you both were dead.
这地方有游泳池吗
Does this place have a pool?
-噢 抱歉 -哇
-Oh! Sorry. -Whoa.
来 来
Come on.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check this out.
她是从哪来的
Where'd she come from?
嗨 小甜甜
Hi, sweetheart.
来 过来
Come on, come on.
别看了 接着玩
Come on. Keep playing.
罗丝 罗丝 菲勒
Rose! Rose Feller!
噢 斯坦
Oh, Stein.
你怎么样
How are you?
你看起来好极了 很精神
Man, you look great. Not sick at all.
我看起来像病了吗
Why would I look sick?
-那是谣言之一 -什么谣言
-That's one of the rumors. -There are rumors?
怎么样 午饭时间到了
How about that? Lunchtime.
-嘿 去吃日本菜 怎么样 -我不饿 斯坦
-Hey, how does, uh-How does Japanese sound? -I'm not hungry, Stein.
吃寿司无所谓饿不饿的 来吧
Oh, there's no such thing as not hungry for sushi. Come on.
我们把帐记在你的老客户上
We'll bill it to one of your old clients.
谢谢 你有什么忌口的吗
Uh, thank you. You eat everything?
-你点吧 -好的
-What do you think? -Okay.
-两个太卷 一个鱼籽的 -好的
-Um, two orders of uni, one masago. -Mm-hmm.
-两个章鱼的 -好的
-Uh, two tako. -Okay.
-两个鲭鱼的 -嗯
-Two hamachi. -Mm-hmm.
还有鳕鱼 曾经特别推荐过
Then also that cod thing. It was a special once,
但菜单上不再有了
but it's not on the menu anymore.
你知道我指的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
-塔拉 -没错
-Tara -Yes!
-好的 谢谢 -好的
-Okay, thank you. -OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你刚才也帮我点了 -是的
-You just ordered for me. -Yes.
-我多大了 才12岁 -我是个点菜专家
-What am I, 12? -Uh, I'm an expert orderer.
-是种天赋 -是吗
-It's a gift. -Is it?
没错
Absolutely.
你最后去过的一家最好的餐厅是哪里
What was the last great restaurant you went to?
-带我妹妹去的法国餐厅 -哦
-I took my sister to Le Bec Fin. -Uh huh.
你们两个都点了鲷鱼 对吗
And you both got the... snapper, right?
差不多 我点了
Close. I got the snapper.
-她要了三杯甜酒和可乐 还有酒保的电♥话♥ -好
-She got three rum and Cokes and the sommelier's phone number. -Okay.
我带你去那 我们会点
Well, I'll take you there, and we'll get...
鹅肝酱和罗克福碎末
the foie gras with Roquefort-stuffed fig...
苏格兰斑鸠配卷心菜 还有菌菇煲
Scottish wood pigeon with cabbage and porcini cassoulet.
巧克力慕丝
And the chocolate mousse...
里面有覆盆子和榛子杏仁饼干
with raspberries and hazelnut macaroon.
你会希望后半辈子都和我一起吃饭的
You'll want to eat with me for the rest of your life.
这是您点的
Here you go.
没错
I know.
-特别推荐 泰拉 -谢谢
-The special, tara. -Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy.
那么 其他的谣言是什么
So What are the other rumors?
啊 这个
Ah. Um-
谣言一 奇难杂症
Rumor one: Mysterious illness.
谣言二 被贝帕和汉密尔顿挖走了
Rumor two: Head-hunted by Pepper and Hamilton.
来 尝尝这个
Here. Try some of this.
-谣言三 -要酱油吗
-Rumor three? -Um, soy?
快说吧 谣言三是什么
Oh, come on. What's rumor three?
和同事的恋情玩儿完了
Affair with a partner gone bad.
别担心
Don't worry.
绝大多数人认为是狼疮
Most people are betting on lupus.
来点儿这个 芥末让味道更好
Here. Wasabi makes everything better.
-那么 周五什么时间 -周五
-So, uh, what time Friday? -Friday?
晚餐
Dinner.
噢 听着 赛蒙 这真的很好
Oh, look, Simon, this was, this was really nice,
-但是 我不想 -7点钟吧
-but, um, I don't think -7:00 it is.
多谢
Thank you.
嗯 真好闻 那是什么
Mmm. That smells good. What is that?
炖小牛肉
That's braised veal.
该死
Shit.
台子上有纸巾
There's a paper towel on the counter.
好奇之余
Out of curiosity...
你这次假期是多长时间
how long is this vacation of yours going to last?
你这儿怎么没有我妈的照片呢
How come you don't have any pictures of my mom around?
你不愿意想起她吗
Don't you like thinking about her?
我想女儿不需要照片的
I don't need to have a picture to think about my daughter.
照片摆出来 人们就会问问题
You put out pictures, people ask questions.
他们希望你告诉他们一切 我不那么做
They expect you to tell 'em everything, and I don't do that.
因为妈妈生病了
Because Mom was sick?
因为她死了
Because she's gone.
这是你离开我们的原因吗
Is that why you pulled away from us?
那样你也就不用和她提起我们了
So that you didn't have to talk about her with us either?
我没有丢下你们 我没办法
I didn't pull away. I was pushed.
不 听着
No, listen.
把信藏起来的不是我 是你♥爸♥爸
I'm not the one who didn't pass along the letters. That was your father.
我不是不想保持联♥系♥的那个人
I'm not the one who didn't want a relationship.
他对你说过
He said that:
"我不希望你和我的女儿再有什么关系"
"I don't want you to have a relationship with my daughters."
-噢 是的 -什么时候
-Oh, yes. -When?
电影精选列表