你在这过的怎么样
So, how's it going for you down here?
谁给你买♥♥鸡尾酒喝
Who's buying your cocktails?
没有人
No one.
不是吧 你的个人魅力没有了吗
Oh, no. Is your mojo failing you already?
我的个人魅力很好
My mojo's fine.
我只是不想喝酒而已
I just haven't felt like drinking.
没错 可能也不想偷东西
Right. Probably haven't felt like stealing...
或者是跟不合适的人上♥床♥
or lying or having sex with inappropriate partners either.
你来就是为了骂我吗
Did you come down here just to abuse me?
麦琪 我希望你做好大富大贵的准备
Maggie! I hope you are prepared to be exceedingly rich...
因为我给你预约了
because I booked you within an-
罗丝 噢
Rose. Oh.
噢 罗丝
Oh, Rose.
看看你
Look at you.
你看你多可爱啊
Oh, look how lovely you are. Oh.
你还记得我吗
Oh. Do you remember me?
是的
Yeah.
我也记得你
I remember you too.
你一点儿都没变
You-You're exactly the same.
那么可爱 让人想拥抱你
Smiley and huggable and-
-噢 订婚了 -什么
-Ooh, and engaged? -What?
是的
Oh, yeah.
-该死的 和谁 -你不认识的
-Holy shit. To who? -No one you know.
香摈 来 跟我走
Champagne. Now, come with me.
告诉我一切
Tell me all about it.
我不敢相信你要嫁给一个我没见过的人
I can't believe you're marrying somebody I haven't even met.
他到底长什么样
What's he like anyhow?
干吗 你想把他也抢走
Why? You want to screw him too?
我不指望你会原谅我 罗丝
I don't expect you to forgive me, Rose...
但我很抱歉
but I am sorry.
-小心点儿 汉斯卡尔夫人 -我一直都很小心
-Careful, Mrs. Haskell. -I'm always careful!
她上周撞了人 很难处理
She hit somebody last week. It was a big to do.
那有一个药店
And there's a store
你可以买♥♥到8种不同的痔疮膏
where you can buy eight different kinds of hemorrhoid creams.
好了 蜂后们来了
All right. Here come the Queen Bees.
寡妇们 他们经营这地方 注意点儿
Widows. They run the place. Oh, watch out.
-好啊 女士们 这是我姐姐 -麦琪
-Hello, ladies! This is my sister. -Maggie.
-嗨 -嗨 麦琪
-Hi. -Hi, Maggie.
玩的愉快
Yep. Have a good day.
这是锻炼场地 嗨 伙计们
This is the exercise pavilion. Hey, guys!
-嗨 麦琪 -这是我姐姐 罗丝
-Hi, Maggie. -This is my sister, Rose.
你好 罗丝
Hello, Rose!
好的 丽迪亚 伸展的很好 对了
Good, Lydia. A good stretch. That's it.
-换左边 -看起来不错 克莱恩夫人
-And left. -Looking good, Mrs. Klein.
-嗨 麦琪 -嗨 女士们
-Hi, Maggie. -Hi, ladies.
嗨
Hi!
我叫这些人"法官席" 他们以前都是律师
I call these guys The Bench. They're all former lawyers.
-先生们 嗨 -嗨 麦琪
-Gentlemen! Hey. -Hi, Maggie.
这是我姐姐 罗丝
This is my sister, Rose.
她也是个律师 从费拉德尔菲亚来
She's a lawyer, too, from Philadelphia.
-哪家公♥司♥ -实际上 现在哪个都不是了
-Which firm? -Uh, actually, no firm right now.
我刚刚辞职了
I'm just... taking some time off.
我也是
Me too.
-你在干吗呢 埃拉 -坐下 姑娘们
-What are you doing, Ella? -Sit down, girls.
我找到些东西 我想你们会想看
I've got some things here I thought you might like to see.
-哇 -喔 上帝啊
-Whoa. -Oh, God.
-看看你 -真是太好了
-Look at you. -These are great.
嘿 看哪 我们以前的客厅
Hey, look. Our old living room.
没错
Mm-hmm.
天哪
Oh, God.
妈妈一直都这么美
Could Mom have been any prettier?
你和她很像 是不是
Oh, you look exactly like her. Doesn't she?
我在想会不会有张哈尼邦的照片
I wonder if there's a picture of Honey Bun.
根本不可能
That'd be pretty impossible.
-谁是哈尼邦 -我们的狗
-Who's Honey Bun? -Our dog.
-你们养过狗 -就一天
-You had a dog? -For one day.
最好的一天
The greatest day.
妈妈很早就叫醒我们 是上学日 外面依然很黑
Mom woke us up really early. It was a school day. It was still dark out.
那是冬天
It was winter.
她给我们穿上最好的舞会礼服 把我们拉到厨房♥
And she put us in our best party dresses and dragged us down to the kitchen
那里一团糟
which was a mess.
到处都是软糖
Covered, every counter, in fudge.
她准备了一夜
She'd been up all night making it.
我们上了车 她开车带我们经过了学校
We loaded it into the car, and she drove us right past school...
一直开到纽约 开到了洛德泰勒商店
straight up to New York, to Lord & Taylor.
还没开门 因为我们到那才早上8点
Which was closed, because we got there at 8:00 in the morning.
-没错 我们坐在车里等着 -吃软糖当早点
-That's right, and we hung out in the car. -Eating fudge for breakfast.
妈妈听说过菲尔姿夫人 知道吗 做饼干的那位夫人
Mom had heard about Mrs. Fields. You know, the cookie lady?
她说她的软糖和饼干一样好
And she figured that her fudge was just as good as those cookies, so-
所以她赚了很多钱
So she was gonna make a fortune.
终于开了门 我们走进去 天哪 她太美了
When it finally opened, we went in and, oh, God, she was so beautiful.
-她穿着天鹅绒的长炮 -早上8点钟
-She was wearing this long, velvety gown. -At 8:00 in the morning?
那时候已经10点了
Well, by this time it was 10:00.
我猜她和店里的人说过软糖的事
I guess she talked to some of the store people about the fudge,
可我不记得了
but I don't remember.
她打翻了 撒的珠宝柜台里到处都是
Mmm, she spilled it, all over the jewelry counter.
-有一个男人好象在看她 -我不记得有个男人
-There was a guy who just kind of looked at her. -I don't remember a guy.
有的 他看着她
There was a guy, and he looked at her.
妈妈说我们每个人都可以挑样礼物
Anyway, Mom said that we could each get one present.
-你要的是 -南茜德鲁的书
-And you got... -A Nancy Drew book.
我想要一只小狗 她就给我买♥♥了
I asked for a puppy. And she got it!
他非常可爱 我叫他哈尼邦
He was so cute. I named him Honey Bun.
为什么只养了一天
Why'd you only have it for one day?
-我估计是因为爸爸觉得不好吧 -为什么
-I guess Dad thought it was a bad idea. -Why?
我不知道 他可能觉得我太年轻了
I don't know. I think he thought I was too young.
不 他只是很生气
No. He was just mad.
-对一只狗 -不 对于那一整天
-About a dog? -No, about the whole day.
他不知道我们去了哪儿 学校打来了电♥话♥
He didn't have any idea where we were, and school had called.
-噢 -真的
-Oh. -Really?
他很担心 非常非常生她的气
Yeah. He was really panicked and really, really mad at her.
然后他们大吵了一架
They had a huge fight.
我不记得吵架了
I don't remember a fight.
你在房♥间里玩录音机
You were in your room with a record playing.
-我有吗 -是的
-I was? -Yeah.
我把你带进房♥里 打开音乐 这样你就听不见了
I put you in there and turned the music on so you wouldn't hear them.
为什么 他们说什么了
Why? What were they saying?
他说
He was saying...
她不配做个妈妈
she was unfit.
他用的这个词
That's the word he used.
他说要把她送走 把她关起来 之类的
He said he was gonna... send her away. Put her away.
-"他一直在说"离开" -那她呢
-Something he kept saying "away." -Mmm. And her?
"我什么病都没有 我是个好妈妈"
"Oh, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm a good mother."
他说"离开" 她就说"我是她们的妈妈"
He'd say, "away," and she'd say, "I'm their mother!"
所以他就 他就把她送到医院里了
So he was-he was gonna have her hospitalized.
是啊
Yeah.
噢 天哪 可怜的人啊
Oh, God. The poor guy.
具体是几号♥
When exactly was this?
11月3号♥
November 3.
不 不 不是 好象比那还早
No. No, it wasn't. It was, like, months before that.
只有两天
It was two days.
是周二 她周四就去世了
It was Tuesday, and she died that Thursday.
是故意的 是不是
It was on purpose, wasn't it?
那车还有那树
The car, the tree.
那天晚上还下了雨吗
Was it even raining that night?
你太小了
You were so little.
怎样去告诉一个才6岁大的孩子她的妈妈死了
How do you tell a six-year-old her mom left by choice?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
没有人
No one.
天哪 为什么我无法生你的气
Oh, God. Why can't I just stay mad at you?
因为我们是一对儿 就象桑尼和雪儿
Because we're a pair, like Sonny and Cher.
电影精选列表