别担心
Don't you worry.
你对这儿的路可真熟
You really know your way around here.
我小时候 族里的长辈会教我们怎么在这一带打猎
As a little girl, the elders would teach us how to hunt out in the woods.
然后我们就回这些洞穴里吃饭、睡觉
And we'd go back to the caves and eat and sleep.
那时候的生活多简单啊
You know, life was simple.
真不敢相信我以前从没听说过这个地方
I can't believe I never heard about this place.
奥兹!
Oz!
你跟我来
You come with me.
还有你
And you
待在这儿别动
stay here.
他 他之前想杀了她
Him. He tried to kill her.
是他害死了她
He killed her.
不 不是他
No, he didn't.
结果你还把他带到这个秘密地方来?
And then you take him here to this secret spot?
我不是故意要… -我必须得…
I didn't mean to… - It's on me to just…
出什么事了?
Is there a problem?
奥兹…
Oz...
他们一直在跟踪我们
They've been tracking us.
他说他认识你
He says he knows you.
而且他不喜欢你
He doesn't like you.
是你把他侄女带出部落的
You dragged his niece out of the community.
把她带到了城里 -根本不是那么回事
Took her to the city. - That's not what happened.
还让她染上了毒瘾 -不 我…我没有…
Got her addicted to drugs. - No, I-I-I…
我…我跟你说过 我们…
I-I told you, we…
我们失去了孩子
We lost our child.
米娅是我看着长大的
I watched Mia grow up.
她就像我的家人一样 以前多开心啊
She was like family. She was happy.
可你呢 是你把她带坏的
But you, you took her away.
我没有带坏她 我们是真心相爱的
I didn't take her. We loved each other.
要不是因为你 她现在还活着
If it wasn't for you, she'd still be alive.
你少胡说八道! -别吵了
Fuck you for saying that. - Stop it.
我们没闲工夫在这儿吵
We do not have time for this.
奥兹
Oz,
那些人一直在追我们
these people are chasing us.
他们想杀了我们 杰德就是被他们开枪打死的
They're trying to kill us. They shot Jed.
我们是亲人 你有责任帮我们
You're kin. You have a duty.
我不会帮他
Not to him.
他是我的俘虏 得跟我在一起
He's my prisoner. He's with me.
你和我身上流着同族人的血
You and I share the blood of our people.
但等这件事结束后…
But when this is over...
走吧
Come on.
我们族人相信
Our people believe
灵魂存在于天空中、微风里
that spirits are in the sky and in the wind.
也存在于水下
And under the water.
而水下的灵魂 是我们最敬畏的
Those are the ones we fear the most.
在这片湖底 藏着一片不见天日、
Hidden in the dark, away from the sun,
远离阳光的死寂森林
there's a dead forest under this lake.
在纳皮克旺人到来之前 一万年前就存在的地方
Ten thousands years ago before the Napikwan came.
Napikwan为北美原住民对白人的称呼
看到了吗?
See that?
那是甲烷 这些气泡里全是易燃气体
It's methane. Explosive gas in those bubbles.
我…呃
I, uh,
我想我往这边走
think I'll go this way.
你走路小心点
So watch your step.
跟紧点
You stay close.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
冰屋
Ice shanties.
他们管这儿叫“无人区”
They call it the Empty Quarter.
Empty Quarter原指阿♥拉♥伯半岛的鲁卜哈利沙漠
我知道这些你都有许可证
I know you have licenses for all this.
可这是我们的土地
It's our land.
你知道吗
You know,
我祖父母曾经问过我
my grandparents asked me one time,
要经过多少代人
how many generations
人才会和这片土地失去联结?
does it take to lose your connection with the land?
看到你之后
After looking at you,
我就知道答案了
I know the answer.
你有什么资格对我和土地的联结指手画脚?
Who are you to say anything about my connection?
你不过是个周末导游
You're a weekend tour guide.
一个出♥卖♥♥♥族人的家伙
You sold out.
我是在保护我们的家园
I'm protecting our home.
我是在保护属于我们所有人的东西
I'm protecting what belongs to all of us. - Well you lost all of us.
要不你自己去后面拿点吃的?
Why don't you help yourself to some food back there?
想吃多少拿多少 我们这儿多的是
Take all you want. We have lots.
然后赶紧滚蛋
And get the hell out.
那 呃
So, um,
我们要去哪儿?
where we going?
收拾你的烂摊子
Cleaning your mess.
你在这儿啊 -嘿
There you are. - Hey.
这个地方
This place.
我们可以躲在这儿 这儿偏离路线很远
We could hide out here. It's way off track.
你知道他们怎么说我们的吧
You know what they call us.
“叛徒”“灾星”
Sellout. Curse.
他们根本不希望我们待在这儿
They don't want us here.
听着 追我们的那伙人
Listen, this crew that's chasing us,
他们抓我是因为我知道那架飞机在哪儿
they're after me because I know where that plane is.
你没必要为了我把自己置于危险之中
There's no reason for you to put yourself at risk.
这片土地 我的族人
My land, my people,
我承诺过要保护他们
made a promise to protect them.
你现在在我的土地上 不是吗?
You're on my land, right?
况且 终于有信♥号♥♥了
Besides, finally got reception.
罗利警长正在赶来 还有15分钟就到
Sheriff Raleigh's on his way. He's 15 minutes out.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
奥兹?
Oz?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们还有笔账没算呢 是吧 酋长
We got some unfinished business, aye, Chief.
听着 我…我想… -你好大的胆子
Listen I-I wanna… - How dare you
居然把你那该死的麻烦带回我的土地?
bring your fucking poison back here to my land?
听着 呃…
Listen, um…
我想让你知道 追我们的那伙人
I want you to know that the crew that's chasing us,
他们…他们在找一架沉在湖底的飞机
they-they're looking for this plane that's at the bottom of the lake.
飞机里装满了现金
It's filled with cash.
大概有几百万 他们追我们 是因为我知道飞机的位置
Millions, probably. And they're chasing us because I know where it is but,
我不想要那些钱
I don't want that money.
而且我在想…
And I was thinking...
你知道吗 或许你、你的族人 还有米娅的部落…
You know, maybe you, your people, Mia's tribe...
或许…
maybe...
所以 呃…
So, uh...
你觉得你能用钱收买♥♥我们 然后改变自己的运气 是吧?
you think you can buy us off and change your luck, hm?
我不是想用钱收买♥♥你们
I'm not trying to pay you off.
我只是想做件正确的事
Trying to do something right.
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
佩恩…
Pen...
人生不是玩具小火车…
life isn't like a choo-choo train...
不是你想在哪个站下车就能下 然后再换乘另一辆的
where you can get off at any station and then move on to your own liking.
我的上帝希望我们忏悔 然后获得重生
My God wants us to repent and be reborn.
我之前和埃利斯聊过一次 很有意思 聊到了…
I had an interesting conversation with Ellis about that yesterday.
聊到了…
About the
人生中的选择
choices in life.
罗兹先生 我想放弃我那部分钱
I'd like to forego my share of the money, Mr. Rhodes.
不行
No.
求您了 我只是想…
Please. All I wanted…
不行
No.
埃利斯 我曾经是喜欢过你的
Ellis, I loved.
而你…
You...
我甚至都不喜欢你
I don't even like.
只有上帝能宽恕我 或者给予我应得的惩罚
Only God can forgive me or give me the punishment I deserve.
好吧…
Well...
不管我们会面临什么
whatever we have coming,
很快就会来了
it's coming fast.
哦
Oh,
电影精选列表