We're a team.
我们一起才更强大
And we're stronger as a team.
我们会抓到他们的
We'll get them.
钱太多了
It was too much money
根本没办法让所有人都还像一伙人似的 我的意思是…
to keep everyone together as a team, I mean...
每个人都有自己的打算
Everyone had their different plans.
我和戴克斯 我们本来打算…
Me and Dax, We were gonna...
我们本来打算…
We were gonna...
嘿 别这样 赛蕾娜
Hey, come on, Sirena.
我可没见你给孩子换过尿布
I don't see you wiping no babies' asses.
没有
No.
是没见过
Sure.
她是吸毒过量死的
She O… ODed.
但她不是瘾君子 你知道的 她…
It's not like she's a junkie, you know. She…
我们…我们失去了我们的女儿 凯
We-We lost o-our daughter, Kai.
当时我在阿富汗
I wa-was in Afghanistan.
她得了种感染
She got some kind of infection.
肺部感染
Lung.
她小小的心脏就…
Her little heart just...
小小的心脏就停止跳动了
Little heart just stopped.
我…我回到家的时候…
I-I came home...
米娅好像已经不在了
It was like Mia was already gone.
她不让我碰她
She wouldn't let me touch her.
她不再说话 家里最后就变得
She stopped talking till the house was just
变得一片死寂
just silent.
像个死人屋
It was dead.
我是说 我不知道该怎么承受这种痛苦
I mean I-I don't know what the fuck to do with the pain.
所以要么…要么一枪崩了自己 要么就
So i-it's like I blow my brains out or I
喝酒 所以我…
drink. So I-I…
你知道吗 我就一直喝得醉醺醺的
You know, I just stayed drunk.
我发现她的时候 都不知道她已经死了多久了
I don't know how long she's been dead when I found her.
她的身体都已经凉了
She was already cold.
这个地方…
This place is...
是唯一能让我感觉离她很近的地方
It's the only place where I feel close to her.
是 是 我明白
Yeah, yeah, I know.
但今天差点在车里淹死之后
But for almost fucking drowning in that car today, I deserve this.
你觉得人会有第二次人生的机会吗?
You think there's a chance at a second life?
人得抓住自己这辈子能抓住的东西
You gotta grab what you can in your first one.
这是我的想法
That's my opinion.
我以前也这么想
I used to think that.
直到我信了上帝
Until I found God.
很可能根本就没有上帝
Chances are too high he doesn't exist.
不过 罗兹这个人…
Now, Rhodes, though...
他肯定是真实存在的
He exists for sure.
罗兹先生
Mr. Rhodes.
谢天谢地 您来了
Thank the heavens you're here.
听着 罗兹先生
Look, Mr. Rhodes.
我知道现在看起来不太好 但
I know how this looks, but
一切都在我们的掌控之中
we got everything under control.
她可不同意你的说法
She begs to differ.
只不过是个护林员和一个偷猎者而已
It's just a game warden and a poacher.
事情本来不该变成这样的
This was not meant to happen.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
他们杀了戴克斯
They killed Dax.
他们会为此付出代价的
They will pay for this.
这是羽管刺绣
It's quillwork.
北美原住民传统工艺 用鸟羽管蘸颜料或穿线刺绣
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
她曾说过
She said
这上面绣着她的爱
it contained her love.
她希望我执行任务的时候能戴着它
She wanted me to wear it if I went on a mission.
她说
Said
它会保佑我平安回家
it would bring me home safe.
真是件很有力量的护身符
Some pretty powerful medicine.
熊
Bear.
这是我的守护灵
It's my spirit guide.
你知道她的守护灵是什么吗?
Do you know what hers was?
也是熊
It's a bear, too.
你从来没感觉到过她的灵魂吗?
And you've never felt her spirit?
我是说 我…
I mean I…
我一直都在想她
I-I think about her all the time.
我们族人有个净化仪式
My people, we have a cleansing ritual.
能帮我们悼念逝去的亲人
Helps us mourn our loved ones.
仪式之后
And then afterwards,
我们就继续往前走
we move on.
继续生活
We keep living.
你没办法让米娅复活
You can't bring Mia back.
但你可以放下愧疚
But you can let go of the guilt.
她希望你好好活着 哈兰
She wants you to live, Harlan.
你心里清楚
And you know that.
这些年工作下来 我发现一件事
You know what I've discovered over the years of working together?
家不是一个地方
Is that home isn't a place.
家是身边的人
It's the people.
家就是我们现在所拥有的一切
It's what we have right here.
家人啊
Family.
只要有家人在
And when you have family,
你就无所畏惧
you have no fear.
几乎没有什么是你扛不过去的
You can handle just about anything.
就说我们最年轻的埃利斯吧
Take our youngest, Ellis.
我是在街头发现你的
I found you on the streets.
把你带回了家
Took you in.
把我会的都教给了你
Taught you everything.
没错 你…
Yes, you're...
你现在还年轻 性子野
you're still a little young and wild.
偶尔会调皮捣蛋
Misbehaving at times.
但嘿 年轻嘛 这就是资本
But hey, that's the privilege of youth.
不过话说回来 即便是…
But then again, loyalty is expected even from the cutest puppy.
你能想象见到你那个同性恋朋友时我有多惊讶吗?
You can imagine my surprise when I met that fag friend of yours
就在湖边那个破村子里面
in that shithole village by the lake.
他叫什么来着 嗯?
What was his name, huh?
对了 伊桑
Yes, Ethan.
罗兹先生 我… -嘘
Mr. Rhodes. I… - Shh.
掰断他三根手指后
After three fingers,
他承认是来偷钱的
he admitted that he was here to steal the money.
偷我们的钱
From us.
再掰断两根手指后
After two more fingers,
他就供出了你
he told me that it was you.
说这一切都是你策划的
That you had planned this.
罗兹先生
Mr. Rhodes.
事情不是你看到的这样 我很抱歉…
This isn't what it looks like. I'm sorry…
家人啊
Family.
我们该原谅
Should we forgive
一次失足吗?
a misstep?
佩恩
Pen.
你的上帝是怎么说的?
What does your God say?
人应该被允许犯错、允许软弱吗?
Should one be allowed to fail, to be weak?
宽恕他人
Isn't it truly divine
难道不才是真正的神圣之举吗?
to condone?
嘘 嘘 别说话
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘿!
Hey!
没事的
It's all right.
别怕
It's okay.
我…我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
答案是不能
The answer is no.
仁慈就是软弱
Mercy is weakness.
而你就是个废物 埃利斯
And you're a piece of shit, Ellis.
你根本不配
You don't deserve to be part
成为我们这群优秀的人的一份子
of this group of wonderful people.
明天我们先杀了那个护林员
Tomorrow we kill the warden.
再杀了那个偷猎者
And then the poacher.
他们会主动找上门来的
They'll come to us.
电影精选列表