不 不行!
No. No!
搞什么鬼!
What the fuck!
该死 不行!
Fuck, no!
该死!
Fuck!
你有计划吗? -去11号♥站点
You got a plan? - Get to station 11.
还有多远? -两英里
How far is that? - Two miles.
步行的话太远了 我们根本赶不到
On foot, that's too far. We're not gonna make it. They got wheels.
有什么别的办法吗?
Any suggestions?
我们得分开走 他们不可能同时追两个人
We gotta split up. They can't follow both of us.
不行
It's not happening.
要是我们中的一个掉下去 带着这些东西 两个人都会淹死
If either of us go under, we'll both drown with these on.
快点
Come on.
你敢耍花样 我就开枪打你
Got a bullet for you if you try anything.
快点
Hurry.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
保持50英尺的距离
Keep 50 feet apart.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
这运气也太差了
That was bad luck.
你信这鬼话吗?
Do you believe that bullshit?
很久以前 有五六个勇士被
A long time ago, five or six warriors were chased out here by
美国第一步兵团的三十个士兵追到了这里
thirty soldiers from the 1st American Regiment.
士兵们有枪 但原住民熟悉这片湖
Soldiers had guns. The natives knew the lake .
勇士们把士兵们引到了湖中心
Warriors pushed them right out into the center.
到了晚上 冰开始融化 士兵们开始…
When night came, the ice had melted. The soldiers started to panic.
半夜的时候
In the middle of the night,
上帝降下了怒火 然后
God brought his wrath down upon them and,
他们全都被烧死了
they all burned to death.
几天后 人们发现了他们烧焦的尸体 一半冻在冰里
Their charred bodies found days later, half frozen in the ice.
佩恩 你现在真是越来越胆小了
You've become a fucking bedwetter, Pen.
别再跟我扯什么上帝了
You need to turn that God shit off.
你看
You see,
我以前也信过他
I believed in him once,
但现在外面有钱啊
but there's money out there.
而且现在我们终于捕捉到信♥号♥♥了
And now that we finally get a hit on the signal, you want to quit?
这不值得 兄弟
It's not worth it, bro.
怎么不值得
The fuck it isn't.
准备好了!
Ready!
你想走就走 随便你
You want to leave, be my guest.
尽管走
Start walking.
但罗兹就是个魔鬼
But Rhodes is the devil.
我们可是跟魔鬼做了交易
And we made a deal with the devil.
你知道后果的
You know the consequences.
这片土地上生活了一千多年的人
People have lived on this land for over a thousand years.
我们熟悉这片森林
We know our forest.
我们熟悉这片冰
We know the ice.
那些杀人犯根本不知道自己正走进什么样的境地
Those murderers have no idea what they're walking into.
你知道怎么在灰冰上走吗?
You know how to walk the gray ice?
就是那些不结实的冰?
The weak stuff?
知道一点
Some.
安全了!
We're clear!
抓住他了 埃利斯 发动卡车 我们走!
Got him. Ellis, start the truck. Let's move!
埃利斯 给点油门 快点走!
Ellis, give us some fucking gas, let's go!
不行 不行 不行 冰会裂的 埃利斯 别开
No, no, no. The ice will give. Ellis, don't.
我要出去 -不行 你会让车沉下去的
I'm getting out. - No, you'll sink it.
埃利斯 别动
Ellis, stay still.
排成一队 手拉手
Make a line. Hold each other's hands.
往最外面结实的冰面上走
Furthest out on the strong ice.
车会沉下去 把我们也一起拖下去的
It's going to sink and take us with it.
照他说的做 好吗?
Just do as he fucking says, okay?
埃利斯 现在慢慢挪到副驾驶座
Ellis, now move slowly to the other seat.
慢慢挪
Slowly.
呃啊!
Ugh, ah!
佩恩 我有种不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this, Pen.
别担心 冷静点 我们会把你救出来的
Don't worry, stay calm. We're getting you out.
爱尔兰人说 人出生那天
The Irish say a bullet's made for each of us the day we're born.
爱尔兰人本来就爱撒谎
The Irish are born liars.
我把腰带扔给你 抓紧了
I'm tossing you the belt. You hang on.
我们会把你救出来的 冷静点!
We're going to get you out, stay calm!
不! -别松手!
No! - Don't let go!
拉!快拉!
Pull! Pull!
我的天!
Holy shit!
我的脚被卡住了!
My foot's caught!
别松手 听见了吗?千万别松手
Don't let go. You hear me? Don't you let go.
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ahh!
坚持住
Hang on.
坚持住 听见了吗?
Hang on, you hear me?
使劲拉
Fucking pull.
抓住 抓住 抓住 抓住!
Grab it, grab it, grab it, grab it!
拉!
Pull!
嘿
Hey.
往这边走
It's this way.
对 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
你在哪儿学的黑脚族语?
Where'd you learn to speak Blackfoot?
我妻子教的
My wife.
这么说她真的存在
So she is real.
我们来不及等救援了
We're not going to reach help in time.
警长正赶过来
Sheriff's coming.
我们也赶不上和他会合 听着
We're not going to make it to him either. Listen.
听着 我在这附近藏了些装备
Listen, of here. I got some gear.
我们应该去那儿
We should head there.
那边的冰化得更快
Ice is melting faster that way.
我知道 但
I know, but
只要能到那儿 至少我们还有机会
if we make it there, at least we have a chance.
到那儿能做什么?
By doing what?
做我擅长的事
What I do.
钩子
Hook.
快点
Come on.
怎么了?
What happened?
他们在前面
They're up ahead.
嘿 他们跑得挺快
Hey, they're moving quick.
冰面每30分钟就会薄一毫米
We're losing a millimeter of ice every 30 minutes.
戴克斯 把雪地摩托弄下来
Yo, Dax, let's get the snowmobile down.
你能更快追上他们 -赶紧穿上衣服
You can get to them faster. - Put some fucking clothes on.
我们开卡车绕开薄冰区 在…和你会合
We'll take the truck around the weak ice and meet you at the shore.
藏身点就在那边 你还剩几发子弹?
The hide's over there. How many rounds you got left?
打光了
I'm out.
什么?
What?
永远别跟嫌犯说你没子弹了
Never tell a suspect you're out of bullets.
这是警校教的
Police academy.
哇 等等 该死
Whoa, wait. Shit.
冰面太薄了
The ice is too thin.
车会把我们拖下去的 我们得…
The cars will pull us under. We're going to have to go around.
不行 快跑吧
Nah, let's run for it.
好
Okay.
好了 准备好了吗?
Okay, you ready?
这是你的家人吗?
Is this your family?
是
Yeah.
我有个儿子 差不多这么大
I have a son about that age.
他现在在家 生病了
He's at home now. He's sick.
来 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
你这东西从哪儿来的?
Where did you get these?
你听见了吗?
Do you hear that?
该死
Fuck.
我只剩这一支破箭了
I only got that one shitty arrow,
所以得先把他从雪地摩托上弄下来 不然我…
so I got to get him off that snowmobile if I'm going to get a shot.
准备好跑!
Get ready to run!
跑!
Run!
啊!
Ahhh!
呃!
Ugh!
电影精选列表