唯有患难 方见真情
哦 行吧 等一下 等一下 伙计…
Oh, okay. Hold on, hold on man…
嘿 怎么回事啊?冷静点 兄弟
Hey, what's going on? Chill man.
我八个月前就来过这儿了 你能不能查查你的文件?
I was here 8 months ago. Can you please just check your papers?
好的
Okay.
那你到底办不办啊?
Okay, you're gonna do it or?
办
Yeah.
现在就办?
Like now?
稍等一下
Just a second.
“稍等一下”是什么意思?我都在这儿等了差不多五分钟了
What do you mean a second, I've been here like 5 minutes.
好吧
Okay.
这不是我的手表
This isn't my watch.
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说八道什么呢?
What the fuck are you talking about?
不是 我的是精工表
No, mine is a Seiko.
而这个 是卡西欧表
And this, is a Casio.
这他妈就是你八个月前落在这儿的表
That's the fucking watch you left here eight months ago.
我自己落在这儿的表我清楚 根本不是这个
I know the watch I left, and it wasn't that one.
现在赶紧给我滚出去 不然我叫人了
Now get the fuck out of here before I call someone.
吸血鬼
Bloodsucker.
滚开 废物 -去你♥妈♥的♥!
Beat it, loser. - Fuck off!
您好 有什么能帮您的吗?
Hi, can I help you?
你们这儿有什么?
What do you got?
麻烦你把它放进抽屉里好吗?
Can you put it in the drawer, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
20世纪中期的法国货
Mid-century French.
看着像仿制品
Looks like imitation.
不值什么钱
Not worth a lot.
好吧 至少它还在走
Well, at least it's ticking.
喂?
Hello?
啊!
Argh!
嘿
Hey.
你本来完全可以搞定的 我知道你没尽力
You can be all over that, I know you're not.
别这样 兄弟
Come on, man.
说实话 我还以为她耍你玩呢
I thought she was jacking you, to be totally honest.
你在开玩笑吧? -没有 我开玩笑的
Are you kidding me? - Nah, I'm kidding.
举起手来!所有人都出去!动起来!快动!
Hands up! Everybody out! Move! Move!
赶紧滚到地上!
Get the hell out on the ground!
动!出去!他妈的给我趴下!趴在地上!
Move! Get out! Get the fuck down! On the ground!
什么都没剩下了!
There's nothing left!
什么都没剩下了!
There's nothing left!
你们得相信我
You have to believe me.
我们今天下午就把所有东西都转移到总部去了
We moved it all to the headquarters this afternoon.
你们没必要这么做
You don't have to do that.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
真的什么都没剩下!
There's nothing left!
没了
Left.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
行吧
Right.
还有…
And...
在中间 -我会说的 -我会说的…
center. - I'll tell- I'll tell…
我会告诉你们东西在哪儿
I'll tell you where it is.
我会告诉你们东西在哪儿
I'll tell you where it is.
快点
Hurry up.
哦!
Oh!
阿尔巴尼亚人马上就要到了 我们走!
It won't be long before the Albanians get here. Let's go!
你们这群人甚至都不知道自己在偷谁的东西 是吧?
You guys don't even know who you're stealing from, do you?
你们肯定会后悔的…
You're so gonna regret…
♪…想必他们想试探我的运气♪
♪… guess they want to test my luck ♪
♪手指扣在扳机上 我绝不会放弃♪
♪ Finger, finger on the trigger, I ain't ever giving up ♪
♪举起格洛克手♥枪♥!潜伏在陷阱里♪
♪ Glock up! Posted
♪时刻保持警惕 绝不能松懈♪
in the trap, never let gotta stay alert ♪
♪要是你看见我暗中徘徊 最好相信我早有准备♪
♪ If you see me lurking, best believe I put in work ♪
♪只要你敢越界 我会毫不犹豫让你消失♪
♪ Ain't no hesitation if you step, you get erased ♪
♪穿梭在人群中 如在赛道上狂奔♪
♪ Running through these bodies like I'm sprinting in a race ♪
♪敌人将我包围 却从未看清我的面容♪
♪ Enemies surround me, but they never catch my face ♪
♪在丛林中穿梭 宛如火焰中的影子♪
♪ Running through the jungle like a shadow in the blaze ♪
♪钞票无处不在…钞票无处不在♪
♪ D-D-D-Ds all… D-D-D-Ds all around ♪
嘿 嘿 嘿 你在干什么? -不能留下目击者
Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? -No witnesses is necessary.
他们什么都没看见 兄弟
They haven't seen shit, bro.
好吧
Okay.
我们撤 -好
Let's move out. - Yeah.
嗯 你闻得到吗?
Mmm. Can you smell it?
你闻得到吗?
Can you smell it?
哇哦!
Woo!
开启新生活! -该死
Start a new life! - Shit.
有这么多钱 你完全可以开启好几种…
With this amount of money, you could start a whole bunch of fucking lives.
麻烦?
Problems?
一切都顺顺利利 就像你计划的那样
Smooth as silk, just like you planned.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
别出任何岔子
No fuck-ups.
保持低调 按原有的生活规律来
Lay low. Keep to your routines.
不要互相见面
Don't meet one another.
确保没人追踪到我们的踪迹
Make sure no one's sniffing our trail.
10号♥那天 我们越过边境去雷兹
On the 10th, we get across to Rez.
然后和往常一样
And as usual,
分了这笔钱 -好耶!
split the money. - Yes!
哇哦!
Woo!
罗兹先生 非常感谢您
Mr. Rhodes, just to say thank you very much for
再给我一次机会参与这件事
giving me a second chance to be a part of this.
把车处理好
Take care of the car.
砰
Boom.
新来的飞行员?
New pilot?
芬恩怎么了?
What happened to Finn?
芬恩已经不在我们这儿了
Finn is no longer with us anymore.
嗯
Hmm.
最后一个也拿到了
Got the last one.
快点 快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
慢慢来 别着急
Easy does it.
快点 该死的 快点
Come on, motherfucker, come on.
该死!
Shit!
该死!该死!该死!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
呃!
Ugh!
啊!
Ah!
冰湖行动
五个月之后
呃
Ugh.
我的天!
Jesus Christ!
他的体温怎么样?
How's his temp?
101华氏度 -诊所给他拿药了吗?
101. - Clinic get his meds?
约38.3摄氏度
还没 -让他保持凉爽
Not yet - Keep him cool.
多给他喝点水
Plenty of water
亲爱的 二十年前 就是我帮你退烧的
Honey, 20 years ago, I brought your fever down.
所以别来告诉我该怎么做
So don't tell me what to do.
谢谢你 卡罗尔 你真是我的救命恩人
Thank you, Carol. You're a lifesaver.
他对我来说就像家人一样 你们俩都是
He's family to me. Both of you are.
要知道 你奶奶要是还在 肯定会为你骄傲的
You know, your grandmother would have been proud.
才不会呢 她要是知道我穿这身制♥服♥ 非杀了我不可
Fuck no. She would've killed me for putting on this uniform.
雷兹地区还有一半人照样想
Half the Rez still wants to.
别理那些牢骚了
Forget those bellyaches.
他们就知道抱怨
Always complaining.
你做得很对 安妮 我心里清楚
You're doing good things, Ani. I know it.
我本来想直接上手的
And I just wanted to go at it.
结果吉姆插了进来 一门心思追着
But Jim dives in, chasing after
早上好! -他最中意的那条鱼饵跑
Mornin'! - his favorite hook.
呃 伙计们 这位是安妮
Ugh, fellas, this is Annie.
你好 -她来接替汤姆的工作
Hi. - She's taking over Tom.
而且啊 你们听好了 她可是纯血统的美国原住民
And uh, get this, she's real Native American.
哦 哇 是黑脚族吗? -是黑脚族
Oh, wow. Blackfeet? - Blackfoot.
黑脚族啊 对
Blackfoot. Right.
嘿 很高兴认识你 我们正准备出去呢
Hey , well, nice to meet you. We're just headed out.
电影精选列表