Don't worry. We'll send her right back to you.
你得向我保证我女儿今天不会死
You promise me my little girl's not going to die today.
嘿 哟 屠夫
Hey, yo, Butch!
格洛里亚 去地下室 然后把门锁起来
Gloria, go in the basement and lock the door.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not going to tell you again.
威廉
William!
别做傻事
Don't go and do something stupid.
拜托了 格洛里亚 宝贝 求你了
Please, Gloria, baby girl, please.
你不会想把事情搞砸的
You wouldn't want things to get messy.
趁现在
Now!
谢谢你
Thank you.
在那边 趴下 趴下
Over there. Keep down, keep down.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
靠在门后
By the back! By the back of the door!
出来
Get out! Get out!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
You're fucking crazy!
她是你的谁啊
Who is she to you, huh?
现在 真得有人死了
Now shit's going to get fucking real!
我会好好照顾你女儿 老屠夫
I'm going to take good care of your little girl, Butch!
没人能进得去地下室 没人
No one goes in the basement! Nobody!
嘿 哟 屠夫 找到你的存钱罐了
Hey, yo, Butch! Found your piggy bank!
或许可以让格洛里亚出来拿点零花钱
Maybe I give Gloria her allowance.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
小女孩
Little girl!
他妈的怎么了 雷吉 一个警告还是什么
What the fuck, Reggie? A warning, something.
你♥他♥妈♥的吓尿我了 你♥他♥妈♥的
You scared the shit out of me. What the fuck
有什么毛病
is wrong with you?
操
Fuck.
找到剩下的人
Find the rest.
该死的
Fucking dick.
小孩交给我
The kid's mine.
杰姬
Jackie!
你在哪 宝贝?
Where you at, babe?
出来 杰姬
Come on, Jacks.
你个老骗子
You lying sack of shit!
放松 听着 我也不想事情变成这样
Easy, easy! Look, I didn't want it to turn out this way.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
这只是生意
It's just business.
对 那就完成你的工作
Yeah, then finish the job.
操 T.道格 怎么回事
Fuck, T-Dogg! What the fuck?
杰姬 这他妈是什么鬼
Jackie, what the fuck is this?
你应该死了 混♥蛋♥ 杰姬
You should be dead, motherfucker! Jackie!
他妈的是什么
What the fuck?
小女孩
Little girl.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
T.道格 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
T-Dogg! Where the fuck you at?
T.道格
T-Dogg!
嘿 杰姬
Hey, Jackie!
宝贝 甜心 亲爱的
Baby girl, sweetie, honey!
出来跟你♥爸♥爸的朋友聊聊天
Come talk to your daddy's friend.
来吧
Come on!
哦
Oh!
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
爸爸
Dad!
妈的
Fuck!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
哦 你好啊 屠夫
Oh, hey there, Butch.
求你了
Please.
来真的吗
Really?
放开她
Let her go!
不
No.
你刚刚只要把那个婊♥子♥交出来
All you had to do was give us the bitch.
但是你♥他♥妈♥却非要做个英雄
But you had to go and be a fucking hero.
所以现在 英雄 放下你该死的枪
So now, hero, put down the fucking gun,
不然我他妈就要朝她的脑袋开枪了
or I shoot her in the fucking head.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
好的
Okay.
跪下
Get on your knees.
他妈的跪下
Get on your fucking knees!
好孩子
Good boy.
嘿 卡特 我们在下面
Hey, yo, Carter. We're down here.
哟
Yo!
啊 去他妈的
Ah, fuck it.
哦
Oh!
爸爸 不 不
Daddy! No, no!
爸爸 不
Dad! No!
看着我 屠夫佬
Look at me, Butch.
停下
Stop.
看看我
Look at me.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
求你了
Please, please.
看看我
Look at me.
不 不 不 停下来
No, no, no, no! No, stop!
什么
What?
他妈的怎么了
What the fuck?
我们得…
We've got to...
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
我不知道该怎么办 爸爸
I don't know what to do, Dad.
没事的 宝贝 现在没事了
It's okay, baby. It's okay, baby. It's okay now.
不 不 杰姬
No, no. Jackie!
没事的 格洛里亚
It's okay, Gloria.
不 不 我能治好你
No, no, I can fix you.
格洛里亚
Gloria.
我能治好你
I can fix you.
我能治好你 我能
I can fix you, I can.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay. It's okay, baby.
不 不 不 我能做到 我能做到
No, no, no. I can do it. I can do it.
上帝 求你了 求你了
Please, God. God, please.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy.
宝贝
Baby.
爸爸 我…
Daddy, I...
没事的 宝贝 你现在安全了
It's okay, baby. You're safe now.
嘘
Shh.
但是你得站起来 爸爸
But you've got to get up, Dad.
你得站起来 求你了
You've really got to get up, please.
不 振作点 爸爸 求你了
No, come on, Daddy! Please!
振作点 你不能走 你不能离开我 求你了
Come on! You can't leave! You can't leave me, please!
我保证我能救你 拜托了 就...
I promise I can fix you. Please, just...
所有的一切 我所有的优点
Everything. Everything that's ever been good about me
都在这里
is right here.
就在这 永远都会在这
It's right here. And it always will be.
所以 你看到了 我永远不会离开你
So, you see, I could never leave you.
我永远不会离开你
I could never leave you.
坚持住
Come on.
直到日出
To sunrises.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
和日落
And sunsets.
我爱你 爸爸 不 不
I love you, Dad. No, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
求你了
Please.
再见了
Bye.
我认为人们会出于好意办坏事
I think people do bad things for good reasons.
我爸爸是个好人 却做了坏事
电影精选列表