Yeah.
别担心 你不会有事的
Don't worry. You're going to be fine.
我可以帮你 但需要你帮我
You know, I can help you, but you just need to get
拿一样东西
something for me.
可以吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
对 没错 打开它
Yes, yes, okay. Open it up.
好
Yeah.
打开 都倒在床上
Open it up, dump it out on the bed.
可能在最底下
It's probably at the bottom. Yeah.
没错就是它 打开
That's it. That's it. Now open it up.
你来大姨妈了 听着
You got your period. Listen, this happens
每个女孩都会这样 好吗
to all girls. Okay?
如果你还有什么问题 就再来找我
If you have any problems, just come back.
明白吗
Got it?
明白了
Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
宝贝 宝贝 是你吗
Baby, baby, is that you?
等等 是杰姬吗
Wait, Jackie?
噢 宝贝 我需要你的帮助 好吗?我不知道
Oh, baby, I need your help, okay? I don't know
他要对我做什么
what he's going to do to me.
慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down.
你在哪里 你没事吧
Where are you? Are you okay?
我不知道 他把我绑起来了
I don't, I don't know, okay. He's got me tied up.
我不知道他要做什么
I don't know what he's going to do.
谁 杰姬 谁把你绑起来了
Who, Jackie? Who tied you up?
糖果屠夫 他真的存在 宝贝
The Candy Butcher. He's real, baby. He's real.
他是真的 他就在这
He's real, and he's here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
来接我 好吗
Come get me, okay?
好了 好了 冷静点 杰姬 你在哪里
Okay, okay, okay. Calm down. Um, Jackie, where are you?
我不知道 好像是个农场
I don't know. Like, a farm, I think.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好 没事
Okay, that's, that's good.
卡特 我很害怕
Carter, I'm scared.
我知道 宝贝 我懂 听着
I know, baby. I know. Look, you just,
你一定要挺住 好吗
you got to be strong, okay?
我这就来找你
I'm coming for you.
你要怎么找到我
How are you going to find me?
我会找到你的 只是 不要做任何事
I'll find you. Just, just don't do anything
否则会惹怒那家伙的 好吗
that's going to piss this guy off, alright?
好的
Okay.
你保证
You promise?
是的 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
好 先挂了 免得被他发现
Okay, now get off the phone before he finds you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
哦
Oh!
格洛里亚 宝贝
Gloria, baby?
宝贝 怎么了
Baby, what happened?
爸爸 住手
Dad, stop.
宝贝 怎么了 你…
Baby, what happened? Are you...
爸爸 住手
Dad, stop.
不 别动 让我...
No, don't move. Let me just...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
看看 让我看看怎么了
...have a look. Let me just see what's happening.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
宝贝 让我看看
Baby, let me just take a look.
爸爸 我是女孩 好吗 那个来了
Dad! I'm a girl, alright! It happens!
哦 好吧
Oh, well...
哦 我 嗯…
Oh, I, um...
哦 宝贝 我 呃…
Oh, baby. I, uh...
我...
I'm...
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get this?
它在...
It was...
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?!
它就在我的钱包里
It was, it was in my purse.
你怎么拿到钱包的
How did you get it?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么拿到的
How?
对不起 我只是…
I'm sorry, I was just...
你只是什么 嗯 你只是什么
You were just what, huh? You were just what?
你刚才在做什么
What is it you were just doing?
在帮我 爸爸
Helping me, Dad.
她只是在帮我
She was just helping me.
谢谢你这么通情达理
Thanks for being so understanding.
对不起 我只是想帮她
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help her.
除非你家里有护垫什么的
Unless you have some pads lying around.
她不该来这里
She is not supposed to be in here.
好吧 我很抱歉 我不知道
Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他妈的
Fuck!
哟
Yo!
哟 还没轮到你呢
Yo, wait your turn.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You stupid son of a bitch.
什么 你怎么了
What? What's wrong with you?
贱♥人♥ 滚出去
Yo, bitch, get the fuck out.
拜托 不要 等等
Oh, come on. No, wait. Wait.
贱♥人♥ 滚出去
Yo, bitch, get the fuck out!
快点 滚出去 你聋了吗
Hurry up! Get the fuck out! You deaf?
为什么我女朋友回给我打电♥话♥ 雷吉
Yo, why is it that my girlfriend just called me, Reggie?
要知道这已经死了的婊♥子♥
You know, because that shit usually doesn't happen
通常不会打电♥话♥
to bitches already dead.
什么
What?
什么个臭逼 不好好回答我的问题
Yo, answer my question with a question one more time,
我就一枪打爆你的头
motherfucker, and I'll put a bullet in your head,
明白吗
you understand?
嘿 冷静点 伙计 好吗
Yo, chill. Chill out, buddy. Alright?
我处理好了 她死了 我把她送到了一个地方
I took care of it. She's dead. I dropped her off at a place.
在一个地方
At a place.
是啊
Yeah.
让我猜猜 农场 在农场 对吧
Let me guess, a farm? It's a farm, right?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know that?
因为那个婊♥子♥刚刚告诉我的 兄弟
Because the bitch just fucking told me, bro!
奇诺以为我所有的人 在那次劫持中被杀了
Yo, Chino thinks my entire crew got killed in that hijack.
如果杰姬告诉他我还活着
If Jackie tells him that I'm still alive,
他就会知道我拿走了他的钱 如果他发现了
he's going to know that I took his money. And if he finds out
我们这里的小勾当 我和你就会
about our little side project here, that's me and you
死在那个屠夫的浴缸里 雷吉
in that butcher's fucking bathtub, Reggie.
好 我他妈会处理好的
Well, then I'll fucking take care of it.
像你之前那样处理 是吗
Take care of it like you took care of it before? Huh?
我会处理的
I will handle it!
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的臭嘴吧
Just shut the fuck up.
对 是我 一小时内开车来接我
Yeah, it's me, yo. I need a pick up in an hour.
对 把德马科也带上 还有带枪
Yeah, bring DeMarco, too, and yo, bring heat.
有什么带什么
Everything you got.
他妈的快点 雷吉
Just hurry the fuck up, Reggie.
格洛里亚 格洛里亚 请看着我
Gloria, Gloria, look at me, please.
昨晚的事 我很抱歉
I just want to say I'm sorry about last night.
我听到枪声 我看见你和…
I heard a gun shot, I saw you with the...
我真的不想谈这个
I really don't want to talk about it.
好的 不谈
Okay. Fine. Alright.
我只是说 如果你真的想谈谈...
I'm just saying, if you ever do want to talk about it...
爸爸
Dad.
好吧
Okay.
杰姬能出来吃早餐吗
Can Jackie come out for breakfast?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I mean, I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
因为
电影精选列表