Because.
为什么
Because why?
我只是觉得她不属于这里
I just, I don't really think she belongs here.
那她属于哪里
Then where does she belong?
想来点麦片吗 杰姬
Would you like some cereal, Jackie?
纤维含量很高
It's high in fiber.
当然 谢谢
Sure, thanks.
我推荐用牛奶泡它
You know, I recommend it with milk.
我爸爸就直接吃
My dad takes it straight.
我试试用牛奶泡
I'll try the milk.
不错的选择
Good choice.
敬旭日和夕阳
To sunrises, and sunsets.
敬旭日和夕阳
To sunrises, and sunsets.
格洛里亚 你长大后想做什么
So, Gloria, what do you want to be when you grow up?
我还不确定 起初 我以为我想当医生
I'm not sure yet. At first, I thought I wanted
去救死扶伤 然后我又想
to be a doctor, to help people, you know?
或许我可以做我爸爸做的
Then I was thinking I could maybe do what my dad does.
哦 不是指那个 只是饲养家畜
Oh! Not that part, just the raising farm animals part.
只养奶牛
But it would just be a milk farm.
不囤尸体
No more death.
行吗 爸爸
Right, Dad?
爸爸说等我们搬到埃尔帕索 就不用再和
Dad says when we get to El Paso, we don't have to deal with
死人打交道了
dead people anymore.
爸爸说你今天就可以回家了
Dad says you get to go home today,
但我想说服他 让你跟我们一起搬走
but I'm trying to convince him to let you come with us.
好了 格洛里亚 够了
Alright, Gloria, that's enough.
你现在可以把手提箱拿下来吗
Could you bring your suitcases down now, please?
我要和杰姬谈谈
I need to speak to Jackie.
好
Yeah.
等你吃完早餐
When you've finished your breakfast,
我就带你回房♥间去
I'm going to take you back in your room,
给你打一针镇定剂
and I'm going to give you a sedative.
你醒的时候 我和女儿早就走了
When you wake up, me and my daughter
你也就自♥由♥了
will be long gone. You'll be free to go.
但你必须向我保证
But you've got to promise me something.
你从来没见过我们 你记得的最后一件事
You've never seen us before. The last thing you remember,
就是你中弹了 然后在某个沟里醒来
you got shot, and you woke up in a ditch somewhere.
明白吗
You understand?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这个世界上我只在意
The only thing I care about in the whole world
那个小女孩 我要你答应我
is that little girl. I want you to promise me
你不会给她带来任何危险
that you're not going to put her in any danger.
如果你让我走 我永远不会提起你
If you let me go, I will never speak of you
或者你的女儿
or your daughter ever again.
好
Okay.
你有个好女儿
You got a good kid.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 我准备好了 你要一起走吗 杰姬
Okay, I'm ready. So, you coming, Jackie?
我…
I...
不 杰姬 她在这还有生活
No, Jackie's got a, she's got a life to live here.
是啊 我有个男朋友 我得回去找他
Yeah. I've got a boyfriend, and I've got to get back to him.
男朋友
A boyfriend?
是啊
Yeah.
希望他能 对你很好
I hope he treats you good.
爸爸总说 如果你爱一个人
Daddy always says if you love someone,
你应该珍惜和他们在一起的每一天
you should appreciate them every single day.
因为你无法预测未来会发生什么
Because you never know when something's going to
把他们从你身边带走
take them away from you.
好了 把箱子放到车里
Okay, okay. Put the suitcases in the car.
现在 该把桌子收拾了
Now, let's get this cleared up.
格洛里亚 进来
Gloria, come inside.
马上 爸爸
One second, Dad.
格洛里亚 就现在
Gloria, now!
那是谁
Who is that?
带杰姬回房♥间 立刻
Take Jackie to her room, now.
格洛里亚 回你的房♥间
Gloria, go to your room.
但是爸爸 我们刚刚...
But Dad, we were just...
回房♥去
Go to your room!
谁是卡特
Alright, who's Carter?
什么
What?
别装了 谁来了 你跟他们说了什么
Just don't. Who's here? What did you tell them?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
是谁
Who?!
他是我男朋友 好吗 我给我男朋友打了电♥话♥
He's my boyfriend, okay! I called my boyfriend!
但他不会伤害你们的
But he's not here to hurt anyone.
天哪
Oh.
求你了 让我跟他谈 我只是想离开这里
Please, just let me talk to him! I just want to get out of here.
你不是唯一 一个想离开的
You're not the only one.
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
嘿 糖果佬 生意怎么样
Hey, yo, Candy. How's business?
如果你问这个 我可不指望什么生意
I'm not looking for any, if that's what you're asking.
对 你从来都不指望
Yeah, you never are. You never are.
为什么会这样呢 我是说 我们是好客户 对吗
Why is that? I mean, we're good customers, right?
对吗 我们按时付款
Right? I mean, we pay on time.
所以 爱在哪
So, where's the love?
爱在他妈哪
Where's the fucking love?
你收到投诉了吗
Did you receive a complaint?
这么说就很有趣了
Now, that's funny. That's funny.
嘿 嘿 卡特 你知道这个屠夫
Hey, hey, Carter, did you know that Butch here
竟然还有幽默感吗 因为你也知道
had a sense of humor? Because, you know,
尸体都没法 不能抱怨
dead bodies, they can't complain.
我懂了
I get it.
那你为什么不笑 你没有笑
Then why ain't you laughing? Huh? You're not laughing.
嘿 屠夫 这么有趣他为什么没笑
Hey, Butch, if it's funny, why isn't he laughing?
也许我应该去给你多找点生意
Maybe I should work on my delivery?
说到生意 我们上一单
Speaking of deliveries, the last one we did,
是三具尸体吧 两个男人和 一个小妞
three bodies? Two guys, and a chick?
对
Yeah.
那次有什么怪事吗
Was there anything unusual about that delivery?
除了其中一个没死 就没什么怪事了
Apart from the fact that one of them wasn't dead?
对
Yeah.
我带她出来
I'll go get her.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不告诉我她还活着
Why the fuck didn't you tell me she was still alive?
我怎么告诉你
What was I supposed to do?
给你发邮件吗
Send you an email?
带她出来 快点
Just go get her, and hurry up.
我们可以和平解决
We can take care of this peacefully.
把事情解决了 我在车里等
Get it over with. I'll be in the car.
爸爸 发生什么事了?
Daddy, what's happening?
求你了 他们会杀了我的
Please, please, they're going to kill me.
你自找的
You asked for this.
是你打的电♥话♥ 你叫来的人
You made the phone call! You asked these guys,
你邀请他们到我家来
you invited them to my home.
叫到我家 这个有我女儿的地方
To my home! With my daughter here!
这是你的错
It's your fault!
不 求你了 求你了
No, please! Please, please!
不 爸爸 我不想让她走
No, Daddy, I don't want her to go!
格洛里亚 回你的房♥间
Gloria, go to your room!
爸爸 住手
Daddy! Stop! Stop!
走
Go!
求你了
Please, please!
嘿 她来了
Hey, there she is!
很高兴见到你 杰姬
Good to see you, Jackie.
来吧 威利 把她送来
Come on, Willy. Send her on over.
爸爸
Dad!
威利 求你了 别这样
Willy, please, please, please. You don't have to do this.
求你了 他们会杀了我的
Please, they're going to kill me.
他们要杀了我
They're going to kill me.
别担心 我们会马上把她送回给你的
电影精选列表