如果你懂我的意思的话 我就把布条拿开
I will take the gag off if we have an understanding.
别问你在哪 你为什么在这里
Don't question where you are, why you're here,
你什么时候能走
when you can leave.
也别叫 没人听得到
And don't scream. Nobody will hear you.
你要是叫 我就把布条塞回去
If you scream, the gag goes back on, and doesn't come off.
我女儿住在这里
My daughter lives here.
如果她因为你处于危险之中
You put her in danger in any way,
我会让你生不如死 听明白了吗
you will wish I let you die. Do you understand?
听明白没
Do you understand?
看来是没懂
I guess not yet.
要知道 你穿的是我妈妈的裙子
That's my mom's dress, you know.
别穿得太舒服了
Just don't get too comfortable in it.
我们应该讲清楚几件事
We should get a few things straight.
这不是你家 你也不是客人
This is not your house, and you're not our guest.
你不许进我的房♥间 不许借我的衣服
You're not allowed in my room, you're not allowed to borrow
我的书 也不许借我的娃娃玩
my clothes, my books, or my Cutie Pie doll.
没我的同意 不许碰我的彩色笔
You're not allowed to touch my colored pens
最最重要的是
without permission, and most importantly,
永远 永远 别碰我的牙刷
you are never, ever, ever going to touch my toothbrush.
我牙刷是粉蓝色的
It's pink and blue.
听懂的话就点头
Just nod if you understand.
我能摸摸你的耳环吗
Can I touch them? Your earrings.
很漂亮
They're beautiful.
他听不见的
He can't hear you.
耳环你可以拿走
You can have them.
真的吗
Really?
不 我不能拿
No, I can't.
没事 拿走吧
No, no, no. Go ahead. Go ahead.
没关系 你♥爸♥爸不会知道的 别担心
Oh, no. Your father won't notice. Don't worry.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
男人才不会注意到这些东西
Men don't notice things like that.
来吧 拿吧 耳环很漂亮 不是吗
Come on. Come on, they're pretty, right?
你戴上一定很好看
Oh, they're going to look so good on you.
还有这个
This one.
没错
That's it.
很漂亮 是吧
Yeah, they're pretty, huh?
是的
Yeah.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
不 不 请别戴回去 等一会儿
No, no, please don't put it back. Just for a little while.
我得缓一缓
It's hard to breathe.
小女孩 你能把这个绑手解开吗
Little girl, can you undo these hand ties?
我的手好疼
They really hurt.
我叫格洛里亚 别叫我小女孩
My name is Gloria. Don't call me little girl.
格洛里亚 真是个好名字
Gloria! That's a nice name.
我叫杰姬 你能帮我解开吗
My name is Jackie. Could you undo these hand ties, please?
求你了
Please?
来吧 解一个就行 拜托了
Come on, just one of them. Please.
格洛里亚 拜托
Gloria, come on.
谢谢你的耳环
Thank you for the earrings.
不
No.
妈妈不会让她留下 我也不想她待在这
Mom wouldn't want her here. I don't want her here.
我只是希望她能离开
I just wish she would go.
她不属于这里
She doesn't belong here.
她只会哭叫
All she does is cry and scream.
总之 他一位贿赂我 能让我喜欢她
Anyways, he thinks bribing me will get me to like her.
他错了
He's mistaken.
不过 耳环确实漂亮
They are nice, though.
没关系 你会习惯这儿的 我保证
It's okay. You'll get used to it here. I promise.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
吃早餐了
Breakfast!
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
爸爸 它们很漂亮吧
Aren't they pretty, Daddy?
格洛里亚
Gloria.
你干了什么
What, what have you done?
你从哪弄到这东西的
Where did you get these?
杰姬给我的
Jackie gave them to me.
谁是杰姬 她叫杰姬
Who's Jackie? Jackie.
你到底在想什么 给一个十二岁的孩子
What the hell are you thinking, giving a little twelve year old
那些...
those...
杰姬
Jackie.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
去拿我的急救箱
I need you to go and get my emergency kit
在地下室 是一个白色的金属盒子
from the basement. It's a white, metal box,
在左边靠墙的地方
and it's right on the left, near the wall.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
地下室吗
The basement?
对
Yeah.
不
No.
格洛里亚
Gloria.
她有麻烦了 快点去拿
She's in trouble. Now go and get it!
快点
Hurry up!
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
把它放在那里 放那
Put it down there, put it down there.
这能行吗
Is that going to work?
我是O阴型血 看看能不能有用
I'm O negative. We're going to find out.
杰姬 加油啊
Jackie, come on.
求你了
Please.
有了 有脉搏了
I got, I got something.
有了吗
You got something?
可能因为我不是经常能见到很多好人
I don't meet many good people anymore.
我爸爸才一直这么努力想成为一个好人
Maybe that's why my dad's trying so hard to be one.
我想杰姬会没事的
I think Jackie will be okay.
但妈妈的裙子不一样 它被弄脏了
But my mother's dress won't. It's stained.
我不想让爸爸烧掉 但上面有血迹
I don't want him to burn it, but blood leaves a trail,
这里的规矩就是这样 不过妈妈以前很喜欢那件衣服
and we have rules here. Still, Mom loved that dress.
爸爸说杰姬只是很害怕
Daddy says Jackie's just scared.
我不明白为什么她会害怕我们
I'm not sure why she would be afraid of us.
我们只是一个普通家庭 可能只是我觉得普通吧
We're just a normal family... normal for me, I guess.
你醒了
You're awake.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
小心 你把线挣开了
Careful. You pulled your stitches out.
我爸爸发现的时候你已经相当虚弱了
By the time my dad found you, you were really white.
知道吗 我有时候不太明白 什么好什么坏
Sometimes I don't know what's good for me, you know?
给 我给你倒了点水
Here. I got you some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是你妈妈吗
Is that your mom?
是的
Yeah.
她知道你♥爸♥爸让你卷入了这些吗
Does she know what your dad's got you into?
她绝不会让我爸爸把尸体放在家里
She would never let my dad keep bodies in the house.
白血病让人感到情绪低落 是吧
Leukemia makes people really sad. You know?
是的 的确如此
Yeah, it does.
你戴着真好看
Those look really nice on you.
我今早戴的 我爸爸不太高兴
I did it this morning. Yeah, my dad wasn't too happy.
他说我必须摘掉
He said I've got to take them out,
但我想先给你看
but I wanted to show you first.
我应该去找他了
I should go get him.
等等 等等 不 你不用...
Wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no, no, you don't have...
别去
Don't.
我得让她知道你醒了
He'll want to know you're awake.
但是 请等等
Yeah, but just wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不用去告诉他
You don't need to.
爸爸 她醒了
Dad! She's awake.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
看起来你更喜欢和我女儿说话
Sounds like you're more talkative with my daughter.
你要对我做什么
What are you going to do with me?
我没想伤害你
I have no plans to hurt you.
那为什么不能让我走
Then why can't I go?
我猜 那些把你扔在这的人
Well, the people that dropped you off, I'm assuming
他们想你死
they wanted you dead.
让走你就破坏了他们的计划 我也没好下场
They might not appreciate me ruining their plans.
电影精选列表