把我丢在这 为什么是这里
Dropped me off here. Why here?
人们就是这么做的
That's what people do.
他们把尸体扔到我家门口
They dump dead bodies at my door.
等等 你就是那个
Wait. You're him.
那个什么糖果人 对吧
You're that Candy Man guy, aren't you?
是糖果屠夫
The Candy Butcher.
天哪 你♥他♥妈♥不会吃了我吧
Oh, my God. You're not going to fucking eat me, are you?
带你来的那群人还带来了其他几个
The group that brought you, and a couple of others,
可能觉得你已经死了
thought you were dead.
其他人…我男朋友在吗
Others with... Was my boyfriend with me?
他眼睛下面有个纹身 像个十字架
He has a tattoo under his eye, like a cross.
你看见他了吗
Did you see him?
没有
No.
那现在是个啥情况 你是要操♥我♥还是怎么的
What now? What, are you going to, like, fuck me or something?
我就不把布条塞回去了 你能安分点吗
If I leave that gag off, can you please behave?
我哪儿也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
反正你也不会在这里待太久
You won't have to stay here much longer, anyway.
你没事 我很高兴
I'm glad you're okay.
来吧
There you go.
敬旭日和夕阳
To sunrises, and sunsets.
敬旭日和夕阳
To sunrises, and sunsets.
总有一天你会老到吃不了牛奶和曲奇
One day you're going to be too old for milk and cookies.
怎么会
How come?
你就还在吃
You're not.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
怎么
Yeah.
你会想念这里吗
Are you going to miss it here?
好吧 我们要把好的部分
Well, we're going to take the good parts,
记在这里
keep them up here.
你还有多少没打包好
How much packing do you have left?
没多少了
Not much.
好的
Okay.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
又怎么了
Yeah?
我在想...
I was thinking...
想什么
Yeah.
也许杰姬可以和我们一起走
That maybe Jackie could come with us?
不 我觉得不合适
No, I don't, I don't think so.
为什么不
Why not?
我觉得她不会想和我们一起的
Well, I don't think she'd want to.
我觉得她会 她需要我们
I think she would. I think she needs us.
告诉我关于埃尔帕索的事
Tell me again about El Paso.
埃尔帕索
El Paso.
黎明时分 太阳慢慢爬山山顶
As dawn breaks, the sun peeks over the mountains,
在沙漠上投下长长的阴影
and casts long shadows over the desert.
干净的空气尝起来像春雨过后
And the clean air tastes like spring shower
一样清新
after a long rain.
而且不下雪
And no snow.
不下雪
No snow.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我没事 你还挺懂缝合枪伤
I'm okay. You sure know how to sew up a bullet hole.
我女儿的洋娃娃 让我不得不懂
My daughter's dolls give me a lot of practice.
我能看看吗
May I?
好的
Alright.
说实话 你不太像是
You know, from the stories on the street,
人们口中说的那样
you don't seem like the type.
不像也挺好 我没得选
I hope not. It's not my choice.
那你为什么干这一行
Then why do you do it?
我也不想 就是莫名其妙就干这个了
I didn't want to. It just, it just happened.
我曾经 结过一次婚 很幸福
I was, I was married once. Happy.
她很美
She was beautiful.
不国后来 她病得很重 白血病
Anyway, she got really sick. Leukemia.
有一天晚上 她在医院的时候
One night she was at a hospital, at the hospital,
一个人来到门前 他的朋友在一次狩猎事故中
and this guy came to my door. His buddy had gotten shot
中枪了 他需要我的帮助
in a hunting accident, and he needed my help.
我尽力了 但他伤的太重了
I did what I could, but he was too far gone.
然后死在我的手术台上了
And he died right there on my table.
所以 当我想要报♥警♥时
So, when I tried to call the police,
那个家伙用枪指着我
the first guy pulled a gun on me.
他们不是猎人
They weren't, they weren't hunters.
他们遇到了点麻烦 抢劫未遂
There was some kind of trouble, a robbery gone bad.
那家伙把我们关在这好几天 躲避警♥察♥
The guy held us here for days, hiding from the cops.
最后 他伙伴的尸体开始腐烂
Eventually, his buddy's body started to rot.
我在地下室有个木炉子
I got this wood stove in the basement.
我在那烧了他的尸体
I burned his body in that.
那家伙后来怎么了
What happened to the guy?
警♥察♥没动静了之后
When the streets cleared, he peeled $10,000 off
他给了我他们偷的1万美元
the money that they stole, and he gave it to me.
他说我得替他干活
He said I was on retainer,
我要是报♥警♥
他会派人去杀我女儿
he'd send his people after my daughter.
到头来反倒救了我们
In the end it was actually kind of a relief.
我... 我们当时负担不起治疗癌症的费用
I was... We couldn't afford to keep up with the cancer,
我连这个农场都想卖♥♥了 那笔钱...
I was going to lose this farm. It was...
很重要
Necessary.
然后艾比死了
Then Abby died.
之后尸体不断地送上门来
And the bodies kept coming.
我什么都做不了 如果我拒绝 格洛里亚永远不会
I couldn't do anything. If I refused, Gloria would never
安全
be safe.
她在这里见识了太多死亡 在这房♥子里
She's seen so much death here. This house.
她甚至说她有时会看到他们
She even says that she sees them sometimes,
还说这个房♥子是...我得带她离开这里
that the house is... I have got to get her out of here.
行了 不说了 你呢
Alright, so, anyway, what about you?
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做什么
Do what?
一般来说 到这来的都不是好人
Well, generally, good people don't come here.
无论死的还是活的
Dead or alive.
你缝缝我的伤口 就自认为了解我了吗
You stitch me up, and now you think you know me?
我了解帮派分子 他们都一个样
I know bangers. They're all the same.
毒品 金钱 死亡 染发 千篇一律
Drugs, money, death, rinse, repeat.
是吗 我觉得你不像那种会说教的人
Yeah, I don't think you're the type to be preaching.
没错 这点 我们意见一致
You know what? On that one we agree.
我从没杀过任何人
I never killed nobody.
谁知道呢
Maybe, maybe not.
你呢 你在后面把人切成块
What about you? You cut up people in the back.
他们都死了
They're already dead.
哦 你是这么说服自己的吗
Oh, is that what you tell yourself?
我只有这么做 才能过日子
I'm doing what I have to to get by.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah, well, so am I.
我们都无路可走 对吧 你以为只有你一个人
We've all lost people, okay? You think you're the only person
被迫过上这样的日子吗 管你尸不尸体
ever forced into a lifestyle? Dead bodies or not,
你觉得这就是艰苦生活吗 你知道个屁
you think this is the hard life? You don't know shit.
你在我那过上一周 然后你再来
You go out there one week, and then you come
跟我聊什么艰苦生活吧
and talk to me about the hard life.
你不了解我 也不了解你肢解的那些人
You don't know me, or any of the people you cut up.
你没有权利评判我 或是我做的事
You have no right to judge me, or what I do.
我又不靠肢解别人过活 不是吗
I don't chop up strangers for a living now, do I?
你休息会吧
Get some rest.
你认为杰姬应该和我们一起走吗
Do you think Jackie should come with us?
要知道 她现在没有以前那么坏了
You know, she's not as bad as she used to be.
但有她陪在身边挺好的
But it's nice to have her around.
你这么说我很高兴 但我不得不离开
That's very nice of you to say, but I have to leave.
但是 肯定的
But yes,
我也会想你
I'll miss you, too.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
哦 不 亲爱的 过来 过来
Oh, no. Sweetie, come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
你多大了
How old are you?
12岁
Twelve.
你没怎么 好吗 你很完美
Nothing's wrong with you, okay? You're perfect.
好
电影精选列表