有时很难分辨谁活着 谁死了
Sometimes it's hard to tell who's alive and who's dead.
我想大多数人都怕死人
I think most people are scared of the dead.
我可不会 死人对我来说已是屡见不鲜
Not me. I see dead people all the time.
这个故事没有皆大欢喜的结局
This story doesn't have a picture perfect ending.
因为并非所有人都能活下来
Not everyone lives.
在我见到所见之后 我也不明白
And again, after what I've seen, I'm not sure death
死亡到底是什么了
is what we think it is.
让我来给你收尸
就是这里吧
So, this it, huh?
真讨厌这个鬼地方
I hate this fucking place.
见鬼 我还以为是个大房♥子
Shit, I thought it'd be bigger.
没想到吧
Heard that a lot, huh?
闭上你的臭嘴 这不是开玩笑的地方
Shut the fuck up. This place ain't no joke.
我可不怕老男人
I'm not afraid of no old man.
那你还真是个傻叉狗♥娘♥养♥的
Then you're a dumb motherfucker.
你都不知道这里是什么情况
You don't know the shit that goes on in there.
我听说他把尸体吃掉 比如下锅油炸什么的
I heard he eats them. Like, he fries them up,
狗屎
and shit.
你们知道为什么别人叫他糖果屠夫吗
You know why they call him The Candy Butcher?
因为对他来说 血液就是糖水
Because to him, blood is sweet.
这混♥蛋♥ 这几年放过的血都用来洗澡了吧
This son of a bitch has been bathing in it for years.
听说特伦斯撞见过他
I hear Terrance walked in on him.
看到他在后屋把人缝起来
He was sewing people together in the back.
小说《弗兰肯斯坦》中的人物 是一个疯狂科学家 尝试用尸块重组活人
跟弗兰肯斯坦似的
Like Frankenstein shit.
所以做蠢事前先想想别人背后
Yeah, so just think about that before you do
说你这些话
something stupid.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我要找…
I'm looking for the...
我要找屠夫
I'm looking for the butcher.
能问下你的身份吗
May I ask who wants to know?
不 不能
No, you may not.
格洛里亚
Gloria.
不是跟你说别随便开门吗
What did I tell you about answering the door?
回屋去
Go back inside.
可爱的孩子
Cute kid.
是你的小孩吗
She yours?
你有事吗
Can I help you?
是啊 我有一些垃圾 需要处理一下
Yeah, I've got some trash, need taken care of.
那我深表遗憾 不过你应该打电♥话♥给
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. You should call
环卫局
the sanitation department.
不 不 不 奇诺跟我说了你干的活
No, no, no, no. Chino told me what you do,
而且我也需要把它处理掉
and I need it done.
你当这里是肯德基吗
This is not a drive through.
妈的 我看起来像要炸薯条吗
Motherfucker, do I look like I want fries with that?
那么...
So...
干不干
We good?
是警方干的 我们在解决帮派问题
It's Lieutenant. We're settling vendettas.
放心老哥 不会给你惹麻烦的
Don't worry, old man. There won't be any blood back on you.
这是什么
What's this?
什么
Excuse me?
我不收孩子 看他还是个孩子吧
It's no kids. Look at him. He's just a boy.
不 他现在连活人都不是
Not no more he ain't.
不 他我不接 这是个小孩
No, I'm not going to take him. Look at him.
不收小孩 这是规矩
There's no kids. That's the rule. No kids.
规矩 我们知道规矩
The rule, we know the rules.
但是上了我的船 你就得把
You're in, and you're going to do what needs
这事做全了
to get done.
你别无选择 老哥
There's no other way out, old man.
不行
No.
不 你行
Nah, there is.
想想你闺女吧
Do it for your daughter.
你说什么
Excuse me?
就算不为你自己 也当为了你女儿吧
If not for you, do it for your daughter.
我说了 她挺可爱的
Like I said, she's a cute kid.
听着 老哥 成交好吗
Look, my man. So, we good?
嘿
Hey!
尸体可以等 钱呢
Bodies are staying. The money?
钱可不等人
Well, that can go either way.
你我心知肚明 你别无选择
We both know you don't really got an option here.
他们什么来头
So, what's their story?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
今晚搞定这个就够了
That's enough for tonight.
听着 冷静 冷静
Okay, I want you to calm down. Just calm down.
不要
No.
不 不 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要
No, no.
别担心 我会解决的
Don't worry, I'll fix this.
你最好希望他能解决
You best hope he comes through on this.
当然了 去你的
Yeah, fuck you.
他会搞定的
He's going to make things right.
如果他不回来怎么办
What if he doesn't come back?
那我们就进去
Then we go in after him.
操
Shit!
啊
Ah!
冷静点 你这样会把
If you don't calm down, you're going to rip
缝线崩断的
your stitches open.
别动了
Just stop it.
这样下去只会让伤口恶化
You're just going to make it worse.
冷静点 你已经失血过多了
Calm down. You've already lost a lot of blood.
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down. Calm down.
放松
Easy now. Easy now.
她把妈妈的裙子搞脏了
She ruined Mom's dress.
我会洗干净的
It'll wash out.
洗干净了也没用
That won't make a difference.
你把血滴在地板上了
You left blood on the floor.
你必须更加小心
You have to be more careful.
我们要拿她怎么办
So, what should we do with her?
先确保她没事
Well, just, just make sure that she's okay.
然后呢
And then what?
我不喜欢她
Because I don't like her.
她只是很害怕
She's just scared.
妈妈也不会想把她留在这儿的
Mom wouldn't want her here either.
她肯定不想
Well, she wouldn't.
没关系的
It's fine.
你不是总是这些人是坏人吗
You always say these people are bad.
如果她也是坏人 还想伤害我们呢
What if she's bad, and she wants to hurt us?
她已经被绑住了
Well, she's tied up.
如果她很危险呢 你都不认识她
What if she's dangerous? You don't even know her.
妈妈不想要她…
Mom wouldn't want her...
她不在这里 不是吗
Well, she isn't here, is she?
你就应该让她死掉
You should have let her die.
嘿 格洛里亚 我又不是怪物
Hey! Gloria, I'm not a monster.
可是你在后屋把人给融化掉
You melt people in the back room.
那是死人 听着 如果我们不救那个女孩
Dead people. Look, if we didn't save that girl,
我们不就跟坏人一样了吗
we'd be no better than they are.
你懂吗
You understand?
懂吗
Yeah?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
好的
Okay.
如果我们早点搞定或许还可以
If we get finished early, might be able to have
吃点冰淇淋
some ice cream.
格洛里亚
Gloria?
他到这来了
He's here.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
什么都没有
There's nothing there.
你又看到幻觉了
You're imagining things again.
他们在这里 到处都是 我看见了
They're here. I can see them everywhere.
你冷静一点了吗
Did you calm down a little bit?
电影精选列表