This fucking guy.
去解决他
Go and finish him.
尚恩
Sean!
别又是她
Not her again.
可恶
Shit.
她是谁?
Who is that?
我很久以前杀死的家伙的女儿
That's the daughter of a man I killed a long time ago.
高德
Gold.
珍,听我说
Jen, listen...
我明白你为何想杀提格
I understand why you want to kill Teague.
相信我,我也很想赏他一枪
And trust me, I want to put a bullet in him too.
但这么做也无法让我的伙伴们复活
But it's not gonna bring back my men.
也无法让你♥爸♥爸起死回生
And it's not gonna bring back your dad.
拜托你
So, please,
帮我用对的方式解决这一切
help me to do this the right way.
拿去
Here.
把他们都杀了
Kill them both.
没问题
You got it.
你处理提格,我搞定另一个家伙
You get Teague, I'll get the other guy.
还不错嘛
Not bad.
我们得赶上飞机
We've got to make that plane.
我为何要跟你走?
Why the fuck would I go anywhere with you?
提醒你一下,那可是珍奎德
Well, in case you've forgotten, that's Jen Quaid.
你知道他会对自己人下手吧?
You know he's killed his own men, right?
你真的打算替他做事?
Really going to take his money?
我是个佣兵
I'm a mercenary.
这些情况全都写在工作内容里
The clue is in the job description.
她是跟了你一整天的强大杀戮机器
A highly trained killing machine who's been following you all day,
目前你阻止她的任何方式都失败了
and so far everything you've tried to do to stop her has failed.
你确定你的人有本事打败她?
Now, are you sure your guy's got what it takes to bring her down?
老实说…
"Cause I've got to be honest with you..."
我赌珍会赢
My money's on her.
走吧
Now, move it!
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我想留下来看看结果
I might just stick around and see how this pans out.
知道吗?
You know...
我开始享受这份工作了
I'm really starting to enjoy this job.
可恶,珍
Damn it, Jen.
我得说
I've got to say,
跟你打架可真刺♥激♥
fighting you has been a bit of a thrill for me.
最棒的是
Best part is,
下一个就是你
you're next.
你表现得很好
You did good, by the way.
的确有两把刷子
You've got some moves.
也充满斗志
And you've got fighting spirit.
但现在该说再见…
But now it's time to say...
走吧
Come on, let's go.
可恶
Fucking prick.
可恶
Ah, fuck.
尚恩,快走吧
Sean! Go!
普莱斯,甘纳
Price, Gunnar.
杀了他们
Shoot them!
去追提格,我来掩护你
Go after Teague, I'll cover you.
你真的想自己对付这群家伙?
You really want to take on this lot by yourself?
你也会这么做
You would.
快去,否则就追不上了
Go now, before we lose him!
找掩护
Take cover!
甘纳和普莱斯,行动
Gunnar, Price, move in.
慢慢逼近,我们包围她
Close in, we'll surround her.
好吧
Right, then.
你是疱疹吗?怎么就是甩不掉你
Fuck me. You're like herpes... I can't get rid of you.
上车
On.
马上
Now.
正在前进
Move in.
可恶
Shit.
她真的很难搞
She's a tricky one all right.
还有空位吗?
Room for one more?
那是你的夏季打扮吗?
That your summer look or something?
我不想谈
Don't want to talk about it.
你的裤子去哪了?
But where are your trousers, though?
最新情况如何?
What's the latest?
提格的人接到他,而高德…
Teague's men grabbed him, and Gold was...
说曹操,曹操就到
Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.
高德,我开扩音,大伙们也在场
Gold, you're on speaker and I'm with the gang,
所以可别开黄腔
so no sexy talk.
高德,放我下来
Gold! Let me off this fucking thing!
看来你又抓到他了
So you got him again, then.
-没错 -而且我还找到了一辆机车
- Yup. - I got some wheels too. - Cool.
很好,我们十分钟后到基地
We'll be at the airbase in about ten minutes.
收到,待会见
Roger that. I'll see you soon.
你们也听到了,出发吧
You heard the man, let's go.
你死定了,高德,听到了吗?
Fucking dead man, Gold, do you hear me?
你死定了
Fucking dead man.
最好抓紧一点
You might want to hold on tight.
这趟路程可能会蛮颠簸的
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
怎么样?
Well?
你们有杀了她吗?
Did you get her?
喜欢这趟车程吗?
Enjoy the ride?
王八蛋
You're a prick.
你要是再惹麻烦
Any more trouble out of you,
我就把你扛上飞机
and I'll be carrying you onto that plane.
你觉得我这样还能惹多少麻烦?
And how much trouble do you think I can get in?
走吧
Just move.
请交出你的枪
Your gun, please.
这还差不多
That's what I'm talking about.
现在请交出钥匙
Now the keys, please.
你大概是我见过最有礼貌的佣兵
You know, you might be the most polite mercenary I've ever encountered.
谢谢赞美
That's very kind of you to say.
我们要带走飞机
And we're taking the plane.
直接飞离这里
We're flying out of here.
不,你上那架飞机后就是要去坐牢
No, you're getting on that plane, and you're going to prison.
我受够你我这些废话了
I've had enough of this you-and-me bollocks.
跪下
Get on your knees.
照他说的做
Do as you're told.
你最好退后一点,亲爱的
You might want to stand back, darling.
一切都结束了
This is over.
说再见吧
Now.
提格
Hey, Teague.
挺帅的登场方式
That was quite the entrance.
老爸总是说我很戏剧化
Dad always said I was dramatic.
可恶
Shit.
提格的人已经到了
Teague's guys are already here.
史戴尔斯
Stiles.
就定位
Take point.
来解决那群家伙吧
Let's go get these bastards.
你待在这里就不会有事
Okay, stay here, you'll be safe.
做你该做的事
Do what you've got to do.
前进
Move in.
我快没子弹了
I'm nearly out.
你呢?
You?
别问了
Don't ask.
去吧
Go!
可恶
Fuck.
信不信由你,我就是这样杀了你♥爸♥爸
Believe it or not, this is how I killed your old man!
我们快走吧
Let's just go!
不行,我得留下来
No, I can't, I've got to stay.
我必须结束这一切
I've got to finish this.
约翰
John!
你真的开始惹毛我了
You're really starting to fucking irritate me now.
到我办公室来
In my office.
赶紧杀了他
电影精选列表