再说一次我的工作是什么?
Tell me again what my job is?
夏佩洛
Shapiro.
约翰,看到了吗?
You see, John?
这就是结局
That's what it comes down to.
我和一颗子弹
Me, and a quarter-ounce of lead.
别怂恿我
Don't tempt me.
各位,若要走现在就得出发
Guys, if we're going, we should go now.
好吧
Right, then.
行动
Move!
你是哪位?
Who the fuck are you?
你好啊
Greetings.
这下子…
Now this...
肯定会很好玩了
This is gonna be fun.
情况如何?
How are we doing?
又被拖住了
We got held up again.
新朋友抢走了我们的车
Our new friend took out our van.
不仅如此
There's something else.
我们被另一组人攻击
We were attacked by another team.
你是说有另一组人攻击你们双方?
As in a different team that attacked both of you?
我刚才说的那句话就是这个意思
That is what the sentence that I just said would mean, yes.
知道对方是谁吗?
Any idea who they were?
我没时间追问
I didn't hang around to find out.
现在要跟其他人会合
I'm regrouping with the others now.
好吧
Okay.
虽然没有获准
We're not authorized,
但不想管"静候指令"了
but fuck this sitting on our thumbs shit.
我要去支援
I'm going in there to help our guys.
有人想跟吗?
Fancy it?
你开口就行
Just say the word.
我就喜欢这句话
That's what I like to hear.
出动吧
Let's get going, people.
该等多久?
How long should we give it?
十分钟?
Ten minutes?
等待时间不能超过…
I mean, we can't wait much longer.
刚才那些人是谁?
Who was that back there?
没问出名字
Didn't get a name.
他们还在外头
They're still out there.
还有另一批人
Some others too.
另一批人是谁?
Others like who?
不知道
No idea.
你的人吗?
You?
我怎么可能知道?
How the fuck do I know?
所以可能是任何人
So it could be anyone, then.
好了,我们必须前往空军基地
Right, we need to get to that airbase.
去四处看看能否找到车辆
Take a look around, see if we can find some wheels.
你们不知道自己扯进了什么事
You lot don't know what you've got yourselves into.
安静
Quiet!
快走
Move!
(危险)
高德
Gold.
高德
Gold!
很好,站起来
That's it. Get up.
跟我的弟兄和美丽未婚妻打声招呼
Say hello to my boys, and my beautiful fiancée.
我们要用这个追踪你
We're going to use this to keep track of you.
要多久才能运作?
How long does it take to work?
应该已经可以了
Should already be up and running.
顺利运作中
We're good.
别把手♥机♥弄丢了
Just don't lose that phone.
我说过我不会上飞机,不是吗?
I told you there'd be no plane for me, didn't 1?
你就是不听
You just wouldn't listen.
提格,你哪里都别想去
You're going nowhere, Teague.
你该称他提格先生
It's Mr. Teague to you.
甘纳,把这玩意剪断
Cut these, Gunnar.
把他们留在这
Keep them here.
若遇上问题就先杀了那小妞
Any trouble, you kill the chick first.
你这家伙
Fuck you!
知道了,老大
You got it, boss.
等你搞定那家伙
When you're all done with the womanfolk...
就让我们见识你到底多强悍吧
why don't you just come show us how tough you really are?
我需要拿走这个
I'm gonna need this.
若你不介意就叫一声
Moan feebly if that's okay.
很好
Good. Right.
我去杀光其他人,你去追提格
I'm gonna go kill those guys, while you go after Teague.
好
Right...
但别跟他正面交锋
But don't engage him.
让我知道位置即可
Just let me know where you are.
等等,我… 高德
Yeah, but hold on. I...
我总是听说你是个杀戮机器
I always heard you were some kind of one-man killing machine.
你还在等什么?
So, what're you waiting for?
先等等
Hang on,
我马上就去踹掉你的牙齿
I'll be through in a second to kick your teeth in.
去找提格
Go find Teague,
然后让我知道你的位置
and let me know where you are.
我们要一起逮住他
We'll get him together.
知道了
Okay.
顾好小命
Don't get killed and stuff.
你也是
You too.
好吧
Right, then.
兄弟,你还好吗?
You all right, mate?
总算来了
Finally.
幸会,高德先生
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gold.
我也是
Likewise.
那么…
So...
你就是约翰高德
you're John Gold.
传说中的约翰高德?
The John Gold?
没错
Yep.
提格讲过许多你有多嗜血的故事
You know, Teague told us all these stories about how bloodthirsty you are.
但现在我们手上…
Yet here we all are with...
有这些玩意
these.
而你只有…
And there you are with...
那个玩意
With that.
你打算怎么…
I mean, what're you even going to do with...
-肯瑞克,去开车 -好的
- Kendrick, get the car. - Okay.
五分钟内离开
Be out of here in five.
我就知道你会来
Knew you'd come through, babe.
提格
Teague!
待在原地
Stay where you are.
我们还有地方要去
Look, we've got somewhere to go.
你要不要闪一边?
Why don't you just back off?
好吧
What?
应该不会花太多时间
This shouldn't take long.
没错,我大概30秒就能搞定你
Yeah, you're right, it'll take me about 30 seconds.
也许我们该雇用她
Maybe we should offer her a job.
来啊
可恶
Fuck...
开枪杀了他
Shoot him!
说再见吧,你这家伙
Say goodbye, prick-hole.
可恶
Shit!
史塔佩 知道了…
Stoppage.Okay, okay.
起来
来见血吧
Let's get bloody.
到我身后
Get behind me.
快想想办法
Do something, then.
后退
Just stay back.
让开
Step aside.
这跟你无关
This isn't your fight.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
她是谁?
Who is she?
说来话长
Long story,
但她理应死了
but she should be dead.
你的手下的确挺努力的
Oh, your men tried all right.
你这是在保护杀人凶手
电影精选列表