团队可能是累赘
A team can be a liability.
这是提格教我的
Teague taught me that.
早安 老大好
Morning, lads.
老大好 很棒的早晨
- Boss. - Nice morning for it.
-珀尔来消息了吗? -还没
- Heard from Pearl yet? - Not yet.
我们同意她抵达时再进行联络
We agreed on radio silence until she arrives.
没错,以防万一
Yeah, yeah, just in case.
挺聪明的
Pretty smart...
以你们来说啦
coming from you.
在珀尔来讯前,我们在这里等待
Okay, lads, we're here for the duration until we hear from Pearl.
若遇上问题就全杀了
Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
跟我来
Come on.
怎样?
What's all this?
什么怎样?
What? Oh, uh,
没什么
nothing.
你到底想干嘛?
What is all this?
我…
[, uh...
我真的得去尿尿
I-1 really need a piss.
那就去尿
So go take a piss.
当我是你妈妈?
What am I, your mother?
这比滚床单还赞
Better than sex!
那显然你根本没做对
Then you're doing it wrong.
可恶
Fuck!
不准动
Steady!
真没想到,约翰高德
As I live and breathe. John Gold.
提格
Teague.
你要跟我走
You're coming with me.
想得美,动手
Yeah, of course I am.
班奈特,行动
Bennett, move!
走
Go.
快走…
Go, go, go.
提格
Teague!
提格
Teague!
手举起来
Hands in the air!
别阻止我们,好戏才正要开始
Don't stop us now. We're just starting to have some fun.
给我待在原地
Assume the position.
不然呢?
Or what?
走着瞧吧
To be continued.
你确定赶得上?
Are you sure you're going to make our window?
让那架飞机升空的时间不多
We've got a tight timeframe to get that plane in the air.
我们会搞定
Yeah, we'll make it.
预计60分钟后抵达
Our E.T.A's about 60 minutes.
把提格带到空军基地就好
Okay, great. Just get Teague to that airbase,
让大伙们都能松口气
and we can all breathe out.
收到
Yep, copy that.
林奇和夏佩洛正在看守提格
Lynch and Shapiro are securing Teague,
我们几分钟后就出发
and we'll be on our way in a few.
确保飞机准备起飞就好
Just make sure that plane is good to go.
这家伙准备好移送了
Twat's ready for transport.
你哪都别想去
Hey, you're going nowhere, mate.
万人迷来了,之后再跟你联♥系♥
Here's Prince Charming now.I'll keep you updated.
保持警戒
Stay frosty.
真幽默
Yeah, funny,
说得好像我能放松似的
I've never heard that before.
对了,这玩意真好喝
This is excellent, by the way.
我知道
I know.
可以出发了
Good to go.
信不信由你,但这么做是为了你好
Believe it or not, Teague, this is all for your own good.
你将被送到某个遥远机密地点
You're being flown to a remote, black site prison
因为外头有太多人想要你的命
"cause there's too many people out here that want your head on a pike."
像你这样的人吗?
People like you?
你是个叛徒
You're a traitor,
杀人凶手
you're a murderer,
还牺牲了自己的整个小组
and you sacrificed our own team.
你若不是这样偿还罪孽
Now, you either pay for those crimes this way,
就是有人会把你手脚一只只卸下来
or someone's going to tear you limb from limb.
那些罪行都只是传闻
Alleged crimes.
我该相信最希望我死的家伙说的话?
And I'm supposed to believe all this from a man who wants to see me dead more than most?
这是为了我好?
For my own good, eh?
别开玩笑了
That's bullshit.
走吧
Let's go.
进车里 进去
Get in! Get in!
我就知道你们想杀我
I knew it... you're trying to kill me!
别傻了,我们会让他自己来
Don't be ridiculous, we'd just let him do it.
有人看到枪手吗?
Anyone got eyes on the shooter?
需要有人自愿引起枪手注意
Right, we need a volunteer to draw their fire.
想都别想
Fuck off.
-可恶 -对方在哪?
- Fucking...! - Where are they?
三点钟方向的高塔
Three o'clock, tower.
大概是提格的人 不对
-Probably one of Teague's... - No,
提格才是目标
Teague's the target.
怎么可能
Bollocks.
有可能
Maybe. -
立刻出发
Let's go.
知道了
On it.
我来开车
Mine.
你确定?
Really?
林奇,立刻出发
Lynch! Step on it.
坐稳了
Hold onto your balls back there.
汇报情况
Talk to me.
有意外访客,但我们已经出发了
We had an unexpected guest, but we're on our way.
知道对方身分吗?
Any idea who it was?
不清楚
Not a clue,
但对方想要提格的命
but they wanted Teague's head.
而且差点得手了
And nearly got it.
我再跟你汇报
I'll keep you posted.
我们上路了
We're on our way, people.
好好开车
Take it steady.
约翰
John.
希望你有替我准备超辣空姐
Hey, hope you've got some nice, hot stewardesses on this flight for me,
我可不会让你称心如意,提格
I wouldn't get your hopes up, Teague.
你是要去监狱,不是伊比萨岛
You're going to prison, not Ibiza.
而且现在不叫空姐,要叫"空服员"
And they're called cabin crew these days.
提到你的伤心事了吗?
Touch a nerve there, did 1?
有追兵来了
Oh, for... We've got incoming.
可恶
Shit!
林奇,踩油门
Lynch, floor it!
那就来吧
Come on, then.
可恶
Shit.
是死路
Dead end!
冲击来袭…
Brace! Brace!
立刻移♥动♥
Move! Now!
大家都还好吗?
Everyone all right?
别碰我
Fuck off.
林奇,你还好吗?
Lynch, you okay?
好极了
Yeah, just great.
我才不管外头那是谁
Look, I don't give a shit about whoever's out there.
但你要嘛给我枪,否则就带我离开
But you either give me a gun or you get me the fuck out of here.
总算有人吓到硬汉尚恩提格了
Someone's finally got to the big, bad, tough-as-fuck Sean Teague.
我可得跟他们握手致意
I'll shake them by the hand.
高德
Gold.
过来看看
Check this out.
你觉得我们能去工厂找掩护吗?
You think we can make it over to that factory?
可以
Yeah,
目前可行
that'll do for now.
现在
Okay,
我去吸引枪手,你们两个跟着林奇走
I'll draw his fire, you two follow Lynch.
等我处理好新朋友后就跟你们会合
I'll catch up to you once I've dealt with our new friend.
我们也能直接把提格交给对方
Or we could just hand Teague over to whoever that is.
你应该是要保护我
You're supposed to protect me.
电影精选列表