Always did like giving the orders, didn't you, John?
这是最后警告
This is your last warning.
若不是我,珍奎德早就杀了你
If it wasn't for me, Jen Quaid would have killed you by now.
若不是你出现拖累我,我早就杀了她
If it weren't for you slowing me down, I'd have killed her!
我为了这国家付出一切
I put everything on the line for this country,
我却得替犯错的上层当代罪羔羊
and I get made the scapegoat for mistakes made over my head.
上层出错,下面的人倒霉
Shit rolls downhill. You know that.
你本来就知道这一点
Years of loyal service,
那么多年的忠诚,我就那么被抛弃
and I get thrown on the scrapheap.
那也不是背叛团队的理由
Well, that's no excuse for betraying your own team.
除非你亲自遇上,否则你不可能明白
You wouldn't understand until it happened to you.
承认吧,约翰
Why don't you just admit it, John?
你很享受这一切
You're enjoying this.
够了
That's it.
这才是我印象中的高德
That's the Gold I remember.
来吧
Come on!
林奇说奎德在楼上
Lynch advised that Qaid is on the upper level.
准备进入
Be ready to move in.
这就是你要的?
Is this what you want?
这真的就是你想要的?
Is this what you fucking want?
够了
Enough...
提格,你现在开心了吗?
Are you fucking happy now, Teague?
高德
Gold!
约翰
Hey, John.
你快弄死他了
You're killing him.
我去联络团队来接人
I'll call the team to pick us up.
不,我们自己前往空军基地
No. Let's just get to the airbase ourselves.
三人行动会让珍更难以追踪
The three of us will be harder for Jen to track.
你真的认为珍还会是个麻烦?
You really think Jen's still gonna be a problem?
关于珍奎德,你得知道一件事
There's one thing you need to know about Jen Quaid.
她永远都会是个麻烦
She's always going to be a problem.
男孩们,你们好啊
Hello, boys.
佛斯特
Frost.
你知道规矩,珍
You know the routine, Jen.
跪下
Down on the ground.
手放到头后方
Hands behind your head.
还好吗?
All right?
我想讨论危害津贴的事,但除此之外
I want a chat about hazard pay, but apart from that...
我很好
I'm a-okay.
珍,我一向敬重你父亲
Jen, I had a lot of respect for your old man.
但我们必须将你视为威胁
But we have to treat you as an active threat,
请你配合
so just behave
让我们带走你
and let us bring you in.
我们在等什么?
What're we doing?
她只是普通的女孩
She's just some chick.
甚至没被绑着
She's not even strapped.
那个"女孩"差点杀光我们所有人
That "chick" nearly killed us all.
而且是两次
Twice.
她超强的
She's amazing.
凯索
Kelso.
替她上铐
Cuff her.
找掩护
Take cover!
找辆车吧
Let's find some wheels.
这根本是白费力气
This is a wild goose chase.
我受够了,我不走了
I'm done, I ain't going any further.
行啊
Fine.
你就待在这里
You stay here, then,
等珍追上你
wait for Jen to catch up
再赏你脑袋一颗子弹
and shoot you in the head.
你这个家伙
You fucking arsehole.
停火…
Hold fire! Hold fire!
珍
Jen!
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance!
投降吧
Surrender!
立刻投降
Right now!
去确认情况
Check it out.
小心一点
Be careful. She's much
她比外表看起来还要危险
more dangerous than she looks.
现在听我指示
Okay, on me.
门口安全
Foyer clear.
你们两人去确认楼上情况
You two, clear the upper floor.
我们确认这层楼,之后这里会合
We'll check this level.RV. back here.
收到,走吧
Roger that. Let's go.
保持通讯畅通
Keep comms open.
你们听到老大的话了,别逞英雄
You heard the boss. Don't get brave.
了解
Understood.
我只是普通的女孩?
Just some chick?
我的意思是…
I didn't mean...
可恶
DAM
请回报
Someone talk to me.
情况如何?
What's going on?
你还好吗?
You okay?
凯索?
Kelso?
史戴尔斯?
Stiles?
这辆如何?
What about this one?
这台可以
Yeah. I can work with this.
你能让它上路吗?
You think you can get it running?
真爱说笑
Please.
高德?
Gold?
谢了
Cheers.
直接前往基地
Right, straight to the airbase.
收到
Roger that.
提格,听到了吗?
You hear that, Teague?
我们很快就会飞上天了
Very soon we'll be flying the friendly skies.
等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
甘纳,我看起来如何?
How's that, Gunnar babe?
小姐,你看起来很漂亮
You look quite lovely, miss.
距离不远了
Not far now.
下个路口左转
Take the next left.
知道了
You got it.
好吧
Okay.
对,我是被她整了
Okay. So she got one over on me.
有人能拿个东西给我穿吗?
Can one of you at least give me something to wear?
当然
Sure.
拿去吧
Here.
奎德破坏了车辆追踪系统
Quaid deactivated the vehicle tracking system.
她现在可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere.
真聪明
Smart move.
你们几个,准备移♥动♥
Come on, you lot. Let's get moving.
我们赶上了不少进度
We're making good time. Not far now.
离基地不远了
Yeah, as long as
前提是这辆破铜烂铁能撑到目的地
this rust bucket makes it that far.
天啊
Jesus...!
我们得行动了
Come on, we've got to move.
这边请,提格先生
This way, Mr. Teague.
真是一团糟
That's fucked, innit?
提格
Teague!
走吧
Let's go.
尚恩
Sean!
我们快走吧
Come on, let's go.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我眼前有三个你,除此之外还好
I'm seeing three of you. Other than that, I'm good.
我去追他们
Right, I'm going to go after them.
你去和佛斯特会合,我们空军基地见
You R.V. with Frost, and I'll see you at the airbase.
知道了
On it.
那家伙就是不放弃
Fucker don't know when to quit.
我去处理
I've got this.
死也要保护她
Guard her with your life.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他得亲眼确认事情结束,小姐
He needs to see this through, miss.
可恶的家伙
电影精选列表