You're trying to save the life of a murderer,
你顶多只是太过天真
which makes you naive at best,
但我的目标不是你
but you're not my problem.
让开,我不想伤害你
Just get out of my way, I don't want to hurt you.
那就别开枪
Then don't.
但我哪里都不去
But I'm not moving.
我们要让提格去坐牢,接受制裁
We're taking Teague to prison, to face justice.
这才是正义的制裁
This is justice!
快动手
Well, come on, do it!
别催我
Don't rush me!
我现在可是要杀英雄
I'm killing a hero here.
这对我来说可是重大时刻
It's a big moment for me.
有遗言吗?
Any last words?
准备好丢脸吧
Prepare to be deeply embarrassed.
他可真有活力
He's a live one, all right!
但不会太久了
But not for long.
受死吧
Here it comes.
别闹了,赶紧杀了他
Well, stop dicking around and kill him!
我正在努力
I'm trying...
最后警告,让开
Last chance. Walk away.
好吧
Okay.
我劝过你了
I tried.
好吧
All right.
这样应该可以领加班费吧?
Getting paid overtime for this, right?
还真是多谢帮忙
Well, thanks for all your help.
你还好吗?
You okay?
林奇人呢?
Where's Lynch?
我去处理那边,你去守住入口
Right, I'll deal with that, you go cover the entrance.
我们不需要更多意外访客了
We don't need any more unexpected guests.
收到
Roger that.
用这个
Use this.
退后一点,宝贝
Stand back, babe.
来吧,宝贝
Come on, babe! Let's go.
如果你…
If you...
提格
Teague!
你想直接肉搏?
You want to have a go hand-to-hand?
我觉得我胜算蛮大的
Yeah, I fancy my chances.
小姐
Hey.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
我看得出来你有自己的理由
I can see you've got your reasons,
但我们必须用对的方式逮捕提格
but let us bring Teague in the right way.
你不懂,他…
You don't understand, he...
可恶的狗屎运
Dumb fucking luck!
你很厉害,但放弃吧
You're amazing, but give it up.
走开
Get real!
高德
Gold!
林奇,撑住
Lynch! Hold on!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我们意见不合
We had a disagreement.
那是她的专长
That's her specialty.
珍,好久不见
Long time, no see, Jen.
你认识她?
You know her?
珍奎德
Jen Quaid.
我跟她父亲是同事
I served with her father.
直到提格让一切画下句点
Until Teague ended all that.
让我离开,高德
Let me go, Gold.
我跟你无冤无仇
I've got no problem with you.
这次不行
Not this time.
我们要让提格坐牢
We're taking Teague to prison.
让他整天吃饱睡好,高枕无忧?
Three square meals a day and a roof over his head?
即使他做了那些事?
After everything he's done?
你很清楚那根本称不上制裁
That's not nearly enough, and you know it.
我很讶异你还没杀了他
I'm amazed you haven't killed him yourself.
他也很想动手
He's come close.
但这比提格对我们做的事情更重要
This is bigger than what Teague's done to either of us.
你能洗刷罪名,是吗?
You've got clean hands, is that it?
我爸跟我说过每一场任务
My dad told me about every mission.
你们一起做的那些可怕坏事
All the horrible, fucked-up shit you guys did together.
这就是重点
And that's my point.
你想变得跟我们一样吗?
Do you want to end up like us?
我们都知道你♥爸♥不想你走上这条路
We both know that's not the path your dad wanted for you.
所以别让情况变得更麻烦
So don't make this harder than it has to be.
他又跑了
He's off again.
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
联络佛斯特,确认夏佩洛的情况
Call Frost. Check on Shapiro.
然后跟我会合
Then catch up with me.
我待会跟上
I'll catch you later.
老大 林奇
Boss.Lynch?
是我 说吧
Yeah, it's me.
我们跟枪手见面了
We caught up with the sniper.
她叫珍奎德
Name's Jen Quaid.
天啊,真的?
Christ, really?
我和高德跟他爸爸是同事
Gold and I worked with her old man.
对,没错
Yeah, that's right.
若你想来接她的话
She's tied up on the upper level of our
她被绑在我们目前位置的楼上
current location,if you want to pick her up.
收到
Copy that.
我现在被高德和珍奎德追杀
I've got Gold after me, and I've got Jen Quaid after me,
立刻来接我
so come and pick me up now.
确认你的位置了
We've got your position.
继续移♥动♥,我们会去接你
Just keep moving, and we'll come to you.
甘纳,普莱斯
Gunnar, Price.
行动吧
Let's get movin'.
没关系的,孩子
It's okay, chum.
没事
It's okay.
就算你们真的让提格坐牢
Even if you get Teague to that prison cell,
你以为他能活多久?
how long do you think he'll last?
那不关我的事
That's not my problem.
他一进牢房♥,我的任务就完成了
My mission ends once he's in that cell.
提格握有政♥府♥一大堆的把柄
All the shit Teague has on the government.
他跟我爸和高德一起做的那些肮脏事
All those black bag, disavowable jobs he did with my dad and Gold?
政♥府♥要他坐牢
They just want him in
只想确保他能按照他们要的方式死去
there so that they can make sure he dies on their terms.
既然你这么想要提格死
Well, seeing as you want Teague dead so badly,
那何不让我们带走他
why don't you let us bring him in,
他就会面临你认为该有的下场
and he'll get what you think he deserves.
不
No!
我必须亲手杀了他
I have to kill him myself.
珍
Jen.
珍
Jen.
你真的认为你♥爸♥爸
Do you really think your dad would want you to go through
会希望你经历这些痛苦和暴♥力♥
all this emotional agony and violence,
好杀死这个人?
just to murder this one man?
没错
Yes.
好吧,也不能说不合理
Okay, that's not crazy or anything.
再见了
See you around.
也许不见最好
Preferably not.
你得跟我走
You're coming with me.
我哪都不会跟你去
I'm going nowhere with you.
我们没时间搞这套
We don't have time for this.
你没在听我说话
You're not listening to me.
还是要我揍到你听懂?
Or do you want me to beat it into you?
我说我们没时间搞这套
I said we don't have time for this.
我得再杀死你多少伙伴?
How many of your mates did I have killed again?
他们都是好人
They were good men.
但你为了冰冷的钱出♥卖♥♥♥他们
And you sold them out for cold, hard cash.
你很清楚我不是为了钱这么做
I didn't do it for the money, and you know that!
提格
Teague!
听我说
Just listen...
就跟以前一样
Just like old times.
你总是喜欢发号♥施令,对吧?
电影精选列表