(演员:斯图班奈特)
(演员:维尼琼斯)
疾速追杀(港译:疾速追杀)
(演员:马克格里芬)
(导演:罗斯博亚斯克)
(绅士俱乐部)
住手
Stop right there.
趴在地上
Get on the floor now.
女士们
Ladies.
我可不会那么做
I wouldn't do that.
你是哪位?
Who the fuck are you?
你想做什么?
What do you want?
露西史汪森
Lucy Swanson.
露西一周前的晚上跟朋友来这里玩
Lucy was here a week ago on a night out with her friends.
而这里是她最后被目击地点
Thing is, this is the last place she was seen.
你知道有多少无聊的千金逃家吗?
Do you know how many bored little rich girls run away from home?
这种事在大城市天天上演
Happens every day in the big city.
很不幸地
Unfortunately,
你们灭证的手法太粗糙了
your boys did a terrible job of disposing of the evidence.
警方昨天发现她的尸体
The police found her body last night.
露西的父母是我朋友
Lucy's parents are friends of mine,
所以我来了
so here I am.
所以你来了
So here you are.
那现在要怎样?
So what now, then?
去自首和认罪
Now, turn yourselves in and confess.
若我们不听你的呢?
And what happens if we say fuck you?
就会像那样
That.
杀了这家伙…
Kill this fucking prick.
看来你身手依旧
Haven't lost your touch, I see.
佛斯特,你怎么会在这里?
Frost. What are you doing here?
有事情要跟你说
Got something to tell you.
不
Nope.
你不想知道我是如何找到你的?
Don't you want to know how I found you?
肯定是卫星和监视器之类的
Satellites, cameras, et cetera?
约翰,听我说
John, look,
我必须当面跟你谈谈
I needed to speak to you face to face.
关于一项工作
About a job.
我得说多少次?
How many times?
没兴趣
Not. Interested.
这次不一样
You will be this time.
是提格
It's Teague.
尚恩提格死了
Sean Teague is dead.
这是昨天拍到的照片
This was taken yesterday.
寄照片的特务过去两年深度卧底
The operative who sent it was deep undercover for the past two years.
他本来即将拿下目标
He was about to take his targets down
有人介绍他一名军♥火♥商
when he was introduced to an arms
结果发现对方是提格
dealer that turned out to be Teague.
我正在召集捕捉提格的队伍
I'm putting a team together to catch Teague,
我希望由你来领队
and I want you to lead it.
你要我去抓提格
You want me to bring Teague
而且是活捉
in... alive?
我知道他对你和你的队伍做了什么
I know what he did to you and your team,
但我们需要提格活着
but we need Teague breathing.
光是他的情报和线人
His intel and contacts alone are enough to
就足以让我们拿下最邪恶的家伙
bring down the baddest of the bad.
别这样,当作是为了国家付出吧
Come on, do it for your country.
说得可真好听
Oh, that's rich coming from you.
好吧,那就当作是为了你自己
Okay, do it for yourself, then.
什么意思?
Meaning?
只要你把提格毫发无伤地抓来
Meaning you bring Teague in,
局里就会删掉你的纪录
in one piece, the department wipes your slate clean.
一切都能赦免
All is forgiven.
你不必再逃跑
No more running.
考虑看看吧,约翰
Think about it, John.
活捉提格
Bring Teague in alive,
你就能重获新生
and you get your life back again.
先生们
Gentlemen.
女士们
Ladies.
你们都认识葛瑞森指挥官
You all know Commander Grayson.
大家早
Morning, everyone.
早安
Morning.
我们的目标
Our target:
尚恩提格
Sean Teague.
诚如各位所知,提格曾是出色特务
As you all know, Teague was an elite operative,
菁英中的菁英
one of our best,
直到他在几年前的东欧任务
until he turned on his team during their final mission in Eastern
背叛自己的队伍
Europe several years ago.
导致其中许多人面临惨烈结局
Many of them met with rather grisly ends.
非常惨烈
Quite.
叛逃后,提格害死数十位人员
After going rogue, Teague was responsible ,
在全球许多雇佣任务中
for the deaths of dozens of personnel as well as countless
亦造成无数平民伤亡
civilians in mercenary operations across the globe.
军♥火♥交易
Arms deals,
走私国♥家♥机♥密♥和刺杀等
smuggling state secrets, assassinations.
你想得到的
You name it,
提格都曾从中获利
Teague profited from it.
这个嘛
Well,
确实是这样
yeah, he did.
直到据报两年前他在民♥主♥刚果遇害
Until he was reported killed two years ago in the ?.R.C.
我们都听过那个故事
Yes, well, we've all heard that story.
当地人员确认提格已遭杀害
Authorities on the ground confirmed that Teague had been killed,
但如今他出现在这里,我们要活捉他
but he's here now, and we're going to bring him in.
那个猛♥男♥是哪位?
Who's the tree trunk?
我们追踪提格的行踪…
We're tracking Tigger
不是吧?
You're kidding.
是独一无二的约翰高德
It's only John fucking Gold.
别开玩笑了
Get away.
不知道他这周杀了几个人
Wonder how many people he's killed this week.
五个
Five.
到目前为止
So far.
幸会 我也是
Nice to meet you.
林奇和夏佩洛,既然都已经认出来了
Likewise.Lynch and Shapiro, you've somewhat preempted me.
各位…
Everybody,
这位是约翰高德
meet John Gold.
没有人比高德更了解提格
Nobody knows Teague better than Gold,
尤其是在行动方面
especially in the field.
也没有人比他更有理由抓住他
And nobody has a more compelling reason to bring him in.
我听说的你应该更想一枪杀了提格
From what I've heard, you'll more likely put a bullet behind Teague's ear
而不是让他坐牢
than put him behind bars.
人们都喜欢聊八卦
People do like to talk, don't they?
你们的任务是渗透提格的地点
Your mission is breach Teague's location,
将他带到机密空军基地
transport him to an off-the-books airbase,
再将他移送到最高机密安全机构
then fly him to an ever-so-hush-hush black site secure facility,
他将在那里的铁笼中度过余生
where he'll live out his days in a steel box.
老大,计划是什么?
So what's the play, boss?
高德会负责带队
Gold here will lead,
你们两个无赖负责地面支援
with you two reprobates providing ground
外加飞行和驾驶服务
support and flying/driving services.
一如往常的烂差事
Shit work. Standard.
毕竟收了钱
That's what we get paid for.
什么?他们有付你钱?
What? They pay you for this?
你们两个够了
That's enough, you two.
凯索,派屈奇和史戴尔斯
Kelso, Plachecki and Stiles,
你们在这里待命和支援
you'll serve and support the operation from here.
有任何问题吗?
Any questions?
当然没有
'Course not.
我们会合点见
I'll see you at the R.V.
约翰,很抱歉这次任务无法提供援助
I'm sorry we can't give you the support you need for this one, John.
你知道我不能公开下令召集队伍
You know I can't be seen to authorize a full team.
若提格还活着的消息走漏
If news about Teague being alive got out,
上头绝对会非常不高兴
top brass will have a major flap-on.
但林奇和夏佩洛是最佳菁英
But Lynch and Shapiro are two of the best.
看起来不像就是了
Believe it or not.
电影精选列表