好箭法
Fantastic shot.
这上面还说
It says
还有更多的部落在加入她的反叛
more tribes are joining her uprising.
她在团结凯尔特人
She's uniting the Celts.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no,
你放错了
you did that all wrong.
看 应该是这样的
Look, it's like this.
马蹄声得得响 马蹄声得得响
Clippity, cloppity,
马蹄声得得响 马蹄声得得响
clippity, cloppy.
马蹄声得得响 马蹄声得得响
Clippity, cloppity.
要我说多少遍 奥拉
How many times, Orla?
你不能去布狄卡的集♥会♥
You cannot come to Boudicca's rally.
因为 一
Because number one,
你不是一个战士
you're not a warrior.
不 我是
Yeah, I am.
二
Number two,
你还有一个战俘要养
you have got a prisoner to feed.
三
And number three...
因为这是我说的
because I said so.
好了吗
Alright?
走吧
Let's bounce.
这是什么
Oh, what's that?
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
防风草汤
Parsnip soup.
你们就没有正常一点的食物吗
Have you not got any proper food?
像母猪乳♥房♥♥
Like sow's udders,
或者火烈鸟舌头什么的
or flamingo tongues?
什么
What?
水母煎蛋卷
Jellyfish omelette?
好吧
Well,
如果你不想要的话
if you don't want it...
不 我
No, I...
我尝尝看
I'll try some.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便说一下 我是亚迪
I'm Atti, by the way.
我是
I'm...
不会告诉你我名字的
not telling you my name.
好吧 很高兴认识你 不会告诉你我名字
Right. Well nice to meet you, "Not Telling You My Name".
行吧 我叫奥拉
I'm Orla, alright.
那么 奥拉 你准备拿我怎么办
So, Orla, what you gonna do with me now
还是你没有主意
or don't you know?
我当然有主意了
Of course I know.
我俘虏过很多人 都是家常便饭
I've had loads of prisoners before. Like all the time.
毋庸置疑
Course you have.
我猜你准备
I guess you're planning to...
勒索我
ransom me.
是的
Yeah.
没错 这正是我想的
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.
勒索你再弄点钱
Ransom you and get some money.
很好 您得到钱 我得以回家
Bingo. You get the cash. I get to go home.
皆大欢喜
Everybody's happy.
我才不管你欢不欢喜
I'm not interested in your happiness.
有点意思
Charming.
布狄卡追随者
只要两个部落并肩作战
When two tribes go to war
我们可以把罗马首都夷为平地
we can burn the Roman capital to the ground!
所有凯尔特部落联合起来将战无不胜
Imagine what we could do if all the Celtic tribes united!
你说得对
Hey, you're right.
别再挑衅布里甘特部落了 好吗
Stop winding up the Brigantes, will you.
我没有
I'm not!
把他们全部拿下
Take 'em all down.
把小恩小怨放一边
So put aside your petty squabbles.
谁关心他是不是叫了你们的名字
Well who cares if he called you names?
谁关心她是不是偷了你的盾牌
Who cares if she stole your shield?
-是你干的 -也许吧
- Was that you? - Might have been.
大鼻子
Big nose!
偷东西不好 知道吗
Stealing's not nice, you know.
-我会让你后悔的 -哦 是吗
- I'm gonna make you regret it. - Oh, yeah?
你和谁的军队
You and whose army?
我和我的军队
Me and my army!
你们听到我刚说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
我们需要团结一致 这是战争
Alright, we need to unite. This is war.
没错 我们势不两立
Too right it's war!
打 打 打 打
Fight, fight, fight, fight!
省点力气去打罗马人
Save it for the Romans!
我的部落 快过来
My tribe, over here now!
你会受到报应的
You're gonna get what's coming to you.
随你怎么说
Whatever!
在满月之日前
By the full moon.
抱歉 但你觉得能团结凯尔特部落的话
I'm sorry. But if you think you can unite the Celtic tribes
祝你好运
good luck.
-这些人是谁 -那些是树
- Who are these guys? - Those are trees.
我知道 这些人呢
I knew that. Who are these?
那是第九军团 第九军团是
That's the Ninth Legion. The IX men.
罗马军队中最可怕的战斗力
The most feared fighting force in the Roman Army.
我们不该用他们 应该给他们放一个月假
We shouldn't use them. We should give them the month off.
您确定吗 陛下
Are you sure, Emperor?
不 我们当然要用他们了
No, of course we should use them!
我只是在反讽不是吗
I was being sarcastic, weren't I?
-是的 -派他们去打仗
- Oh, yes. - Send them into battle.
我建议你用正确的战法
And I suggest you make the correct noise.
恰 恰 恰 恰
Tchnk, tchnk, tchnk, tchnk.
志在必得 击掌
Can't lose now, high V!
我真是用兵如神
I'm the best at war!
布狄卡要倒下了
Boudicca's going down.
就像我在帝国船上的母亲
Much like mother on my imperial boat.
没错 我不需要我的妈咪
Yes, I don't need my mummy!
♪ 再见妈妈 罗马玫瑰 ♪
♪ 她在哪里 谁知道呢 ♪
♪ 把你的计划展示出来 ♪
♪ 掉进海里 一干二净 ♪
妈妈
陷阱
♪ 没有人指挥我 你必须打这里 ♪
♪ 整理干净 耳根清净 ♪
♪ 上帝小心点 我来找你了 ♪
♪ 无人可挡 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ 我不是妈宝男 是不是很好玩 ♪
♪ 欧耶 我现在是个大男孩了 ♪
♪ 先皇驾崩了 妈妈落水了 ♪
♪ 尼禄这厢有礼了 ♪
♪ 再见了朱庇特 是个神都没你傻 ♪
朱庇特:罗马神话中统领神域和凡间的众神之王
♪ 没人喜欢密涅瓦 ♪
密涅瓦:古罗马神话中的智慧、战争、月亮和记忆女神
♪ 你逃不过哥的气场 最好给哥乖乖跪下 ♪
♪ 我是万物之王 ♪
♪ 我屹然挺立 如同群山之王 ♪
♪ 头号♥人物 深感激动 ♪
♪ 布狄卡想要打上一架 ♪
♪ 没问题 周六晚见 ♪
♪ 姑娘们可吓不着我 ♪
♪ 她们直面我的第九军团就会逃跑 ♪
♪ 如果我能摆脱我的母后 ♪
♪ 布狄卡就会沦为公园里的一根稻草 ♪
♪ 布狄卡就会沦为公园里的一根稻草 ♪
♪ 我不是妈宝男 是不是很好玩 ♪
♪ 欧耶 我现在是个大男孩了 ♪
♪ 我比凯撒更棒 ♪
♪ 我是个真正的天选之子 ♪
♪ 我要改变这座小镇 怎么做呢 ♪
♪ 我有好多妙计 却被妈妈束缚 ♪
♪ 试都不肯让我试 ♪
♪ 现在没有人指挥我 ♪
♪ 我已无可阻挡 ♪
♪ 记得收看尼禄秀 ♪
♪ 四月改名尼禄月 ♪
♪ 建造金宫 按我的方式来生活 ♪
♪ 罗马改名为尼禄城邦 ♪
♪ 证明我在城邦流行之巅 ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ 活出自我 ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ 我不是妈咪的乖儿子 ♪
♪ 没有了阿格里皮娜 ♪
♪ 干涉我的生活 ♪
♪ 治理国家好有趣 ♪
♪ 因为我是一国之主 ♪
你好 母后
Oh, hello, Mum.
我的船沉了
My boat sank.
你要干什么
Uh, what are you doing?
好了 写你的勒索信吧
Go on then, write your ransom note.
你要我写自己的勒索信吗
You want me to write my own ransom note?
对哦 凯尔特人不会写字
Oh, Celts can't write.
快写 俘虏
Get writing, prisoner.
派一名未经武装的士兵
Send one unarmed soldier...
电影精选列表