Deserter? What?
我是被凯尔特部落的人俘虏了
No, I was captured and taken prisoner by a tribe of Celts.
把他们的位置告诉我
Tell us the location of this tribe
我要让他们尝尝罗马的狂怒
and they will feel the wrath of Rome.
美丽而又开化的罗马
Beautiful, civilised Rome.
那些砖墙与舒适的厕所
With its brick walls and proper toilets.
快说 士兵
What, soldier?
我 我不能告诉你他们的位置
I... I can't tell you their location.
因为根本就没什么部落
Because there is no such tribe.
抽这个逃兵100鞭子
The deserter is to receive 100 lashes.
还有更重的处罚吗
Could be worse.
当然能 让你的战友用锤子砸死你
And then is to be cudgelled to death by his comrades.
那确实重多了
Yeah, that's worse.
♪ 身被束缚 下场凄凉 ♪
♪ 相比理智 我更愿跟随我心 ♪
♪ 为了不让她受伤害 我变成了一名逃兵 ♪
♪ 我该不该背叛她呢 ♪
♪ 我自认坚强 却错的离谱 ♪
♪ 竟跟罗马敌人交上朋友 ♪
♪ 关键时刻 竟心慈手软 ♪
♪ 现在还不是孤身一人 ♪
♪ 多希望时间能倒回 也不至于感受这种痛苦 ♪
♪ 拥有这样一个永远的好朋友 搅乱我的生活 ♪
♪ 不知还能不能与她再相见 ♪
停下 快停下来
Stop that! Stop it!
煽情过分了啊
It's too slushy!
在我这不能唱煽情的歌♥曲
I won't have slushy songs, not on my watch.
这歌♥声太败坏军队士气了
His voice breaks Bad for troop morale.
布伦达
Hey, Brenda.
你看见奥拉了吗
You haven't seen Orla, have you?
他不是跟我们一起回来了吗
I thought she might have followed us back.
你知道她会去哪儿 对吧
You know where she will have gone, don't you?
布狄卡
Boudicca.
不好 她去打仗了
Oh, and she's gone into battle.
快来
Come on!
布狄卡摧毁了圣奥尔本斯
Boudicca has destroyed St Albans.
凯尔特人的数量是我们的十倍
The Celts outnumber us ten to one.
保利努斯不能光凭力量取胜
Paulinus cannot win on strength alone.
尼禄还要我们使用计策
Nero wants us to use strategy.
必须找个办法困住他们
Find a way to trap the Celts.
但保利努斯不知道该怎么办
But Paulinus does not know how.
亚迪知道
Atti knows.
亚迪知道怎么办
Atti knows how.
亚迪是谁
Who's Atti?
是我
He's me.
你干嘛用第三人称说话啊
Why do you speak of yourself in the third person?
只有自大狂才会这么干
Only big-heads do that.
对不起 长官 100鞭子
Sorry, sir. 100 lashes.
等一下
Wait!
你还有什么要说的
What have you got to say?
长官 他是个逃兵
He's a deserter, sir.
没让你说 让他说
Not you, him.
什么
Hold on...
一个逃兵
A deserter?
等一下
No, wait.
我有一个办法
I have an idea, just...
我能帮你 我知道怎么办
I can help you, I know stuff.
求你了 给我一个机会
Just, please, give me a chance.
保利努斯不会
Paulinus will not... Whip snaps
不 等一下
No, wait, hold on.
保利努斯不会在听完你的计策前惩罚你
Paulinus will not punish you until he hears your idea.
对不起 我以为你的意思是
Sorry, I thought you meant...
但你只有一次机会
You have one chance.
别搞砸了
Do not fail.
大家好
Hello.
我的名字是亚迪留斯·曼纳斯
My name is Attilius Minus
我被凯尔特人残忍♥地俘虏了
and I was brutally captured by the Celts.
我们不想听你那令人伤心的故事
We don't wanna hear your sob story, boy.
没人喜欢哭鼻子的小孩儿
Nobody likes a cry baby.
你的计策到底是什么
So what's your strategy?
恩 你们需要的是
Um, well, what you need
一种瓶颈形状的地形
is a landscape that works as a bottleneck.
可以让许多人进入
So loads of people can get in
但每次只能有极少数的人冲到前面
but only a few can get to the front at one time.
这样其他的人就被困住了
The rest will be trapped.
但我们得到哪儿找到这样的地形呢
But where are we gonna find somewhere like that?
可笑
idiot.
我知道一个完美的地点
I've seen the perfect spot.
就在惠特灵大道
It's just by Watling street.
保利努斯不喜欢这个计划
Paulinus does not like this plan.
活该
yeah!
这个计划太棒了
He loves it.
真是个天才
Genius.
这个小伙子是罗马的骄傲
The boy's a credit to Rome.
我们现在就在惠特灵大道 你看
Here we are at Watling Street and look...
这就是瓶颈路段了
it's a bottleneck.
太完美了
It's perfect.
保利努斯就在这以逸待劳
Paulinus will sit here
然后把凯尔特人引进他的圈套里
and draw the Celts into his trap.
恩 你的圈套 我们的圈套
Uh, your trap. Our trap.
快去 务必让布狄卡知道我们在哪儿
Go. Make sure Boudicca knows exactly where we are.
保利努斯会杀光他们
Paulinus is gonna slaughter them all.
杀光他们
Slaughter them?
对
Yeah.
到底什么意思
What do you mean?
屠♥杀♥ 动词 及物动词
Slaughter, verb. Transitive.
意思是以野蛮或残暴的方式进行杀戮
Meaning to kill or butcher in a brutal or violent manner.
这一定 一定是有什么误会
There, um... there must be a misunderstanding.
我以为你只想把他们困住 然后俘虏他们
I thought you were just gonna trap them? Take them prisoner.
不 和罗马作对只有死路一条
Oh, no. To oppose Rome is to die.
多亏了你 亚迪留斯
And thanks to you, Attilius,
这下这些凯尔特人都死定了
the only Celts left will be dead Celts.
我都干了些什么
What have I done?
有人收到保利努斯的消息吗
Has anyone heard from Paulinus?
他到底想没想到计策
Has he thought of a strategy?
也许我应该放弃不列颠了 是吗
Maybe I should just give Britain up as a bad job, yeah?
就让他们留着他们那个可悲的小国家吧
Let them keep their miserable little country.
我亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
你想让妈妈来接手吗
Would you like Mummy to take over?
不 离我远点
No, leave me alone.
有你的消息
Uh, message for you.
有一条消息 我的皇帝陛下
A message, my Emperor.
是保利努斯的消息吗
From Paulinus?
是布狄卡的消息
Boudicca.
她说我不会弹七弦琴
I can't play the lyre?
她说的很有道理 你从来不练习
Well, she has a point. You never do your practice.
而且我唱歌♥像个女孩儿
And I sing like a girl?
这上面是这么说的
Well that's what it says.
让我给你一些建议
Let me give you some advice.
好了 啥都别说了
Right, that's it.
有人能帮我杀了她吗
Will someone just do me a favour and killer her?
我是说布狄卡
I meant Boudicca.
对不起
Sorry.
不需要
Don't be.
干的不错 粗暴简单但有效
It's a good job, unsubtle but effective.
刚刚是我多虑了
I was probably over-thinking it.
我该谢谢你
I should thank you.
乐意之至 我的皇帝陛下
Thank you, my Emperor.
但是你确实杀了我的母亲
But you did just kill my mother
所以我只好把你处决了
so I will have to execute you instead.
卫兵
Guards.
怎么会 我帮了你这么多
Ugh! After all that I've done for you?
算了 反正我从来也不喜欢你
Oh, I never liked you anyway.
现在她死了 只剩下布狄卡了
Now that she's gone, that just leaves Boudicca.
蓝脸的 小心了 罗马跟你没完
Watch out, woad face, Rome is comin' atcha!
惠特灵大道
布狄卡追随者
电影精选列表