I'd do anything for you.
谢谢 莱尔
Thanks, Lyle.
这对我来说很重要
That means more than you know.
嘿
Hey.
我不想吵醒你
'I didn't wanna wake you.'
他的头有点歪了
His head was kinda lolled to the side
所以我让他多垫点东西
so I was giving him some more support.
嗯 你真好
Mm. That's so kind of you.
我一定是睡着了
Oh, I must have fallen asleep.
他怎么样了
'How's he doing?'
他们拿走了供氧机
Well, they took him off the oxygen
他现在能靠自己呼吸了
and he's breathing on his own now
还不错
so that's good.
他们说很有希望 等他醒来
They say, hopefully it's just a matter of time now
只是时间问题
before he comes to.
真是个好消息
That's wonderful news.
我只是想来看看你
I just popped in to check on you.
我明天再来
I'll be back tomorrow.
谢谢你为我们做的一切
Okay. Thanks, Roger. For everything.
再见
Goodbye.
-罗杰 -怎么了
- Roger? - 'What?'
你看到了吗 他动了
Did you see that? He moved.
太好了
That's great.
莎拉
Sarah?
我去找人
I'll go get someone.
罗杰 罗杰…
'Roger, Roger...'
-嘘 -在哪
- Shh! - 'Where?'
罗杰就在这里 他刚刚还来看你了
Yeah, Roger was just here. He was checking up on you.
罗杰 罗杰
Roger, Roger..
是罗杰干的
Roger did this.
不
No.
-威尔.... -不是
- Will... - No.
威尔 威尔不在
Will, Will wasn't there.
-什么 -罗杰打了我
- What? - 'Roger hit me.'
是罗杰做的 快去找佐伊
'Roger did this. Get Zoe.'
把我的手♥机♥给我
'Give me my, give me my phone.'
好
Okay.
-找到所有人 -怎么了
- Get everybody. - What's going on?
-他没事吧 -是的 他刚醒来
- Is he alright? - Yeah, he-he just woke up.
听着 你不能让任何人进这间房♥
Look, you cannot let anyone else in this room.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
他是联邦证人 他需要保护
He's a federal witness. He-he needs protection.
他需要有人在这个房♥间里
He needs somebody in this room.
别让他一个人待着
Don't leave him alone!
去叫保安
Go get security.
你好
Hello?
'你有一通来自圣贝纳迪诺的惩教所'
'You have a call from the San Bernardino'
'打来的电♥话♥'
'correctional facility from..'
-威尔 -是的
- 'Will.' - Yes, yes, yes.
-是莎拉吗 -威尔
- 'Sarah?' - Will?
天啊 真高兴你没事
God, I'm so glad you're okay.
听着 我得出城去梳理一下思绪
Look, I had to get out of town and clear my head
很抱歉我没告诉你我和小维的事
and I'm-I'm so sorry that I never told you about me and Vic.
好吗 我本来想的
Alright? I-I wanted to..
你知道我们都有想过 只是...
You know we both did. It's just..
我们在等合适的时机
We were waiting.
不 不 别担心
No, no, no, don't worry about that.
天啊
Oh, God.
很抱歉我害你被捕了
I'm so sorry I got you arrested.
很抱歉我曾经怀疑过你
I'm so sorry I ever doubted you.
没关系 我只是很高兴你没事
It's okay. I'm just, I'm glad you're alright.
我会把你弄出去的
'I'm gonna get you out of there.'
我知道你会的 好吗
I know you will, alright?
但你必须注意安全
But you have to be safe.
好吗 我不能失去你
Alright? I-I cannot lose you too.
我很爱她 知道吗
I loved her so much, you know?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
她打算离开罗杰
And she was gonna leave Roger.
-他发现了... -我知道
- Like, he found out and-and... - I know.
他袭击了杰夫 是罗杰做的
He attacked Geoff. Roger did.
听着 你得保护好你自己 懂吗?
Alright, look, you have to protect yourself, alright?
如果罗杰发现杰夫还活着
If-if-if Roger finds out that Geoff is still alive
他会来找你的
he's gonna come after you.
我知道 我得去找佐伊
I know. I have to go get Zoe.
-她和温迪在一起吗 -是的
- 'Well, is she with Windy?' - Yes.
你不知道这家伙能干出什么事 莎拉
You have no idea what this guy is capable of, Sarah.
你得告诉所有人你所知道的事情
You tell everyone what you know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好了
Okay.
我得挂了
I have to hang up.
-我爱你 莎拉 -我也爱你
- 'I love you, Sarah.' - I love you, too.
救命
Help.
我有危险 我在家里 罗杰杀了维多利亚
I'm in danger. I'm at the house. Roger killed Victoria.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是...
Yeah. Yeah. I was just..
我只是要喘口气
I was just taking a breath.
来吧 我送你进去
Come on, I'll walk you in.
-不 不 没关系 -不 请允许我这样
- No. No, that's okay. - No, I insist.
我给你的房♥子申请了保护措施
I put a protection detail on your house
我会等到它来
I'll wait until it arrives.
杰夫怎么样
How is Geoff?
他醒了
You know, he-he woke up.
然后咕哝了几句
Uh, and-and mumbled a little.
但我没听懂
I-I couldn't understand him though.
...他看起来很痛苦
...he seemed like he was in a-a lot of pain though
所以他们会让他
so they're gonna put him back in a coma again
再睡一段时间
for another few days.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh, hi, honey.
我都不知道你要回家
I didn't know you were coming home.
我还是想睡在自己的床上
Yeah, I thought I'd sleep in my own bed.
而且距离杰夫出院还要几天
Besides, Geoff's gonna be out for a few more days, so..
佐伊怎么样
Um, how is Zoe?
很好 她在我的客房♥睡着了
Great. She fell asleep in my guest room.
-你好 罗杰 -你好 温迪
- Hi, Roger. - 'Hi, Windy.'
嘿 手♥机♥在你身上吗
Hey, do you have your phone on you?
在的
Mm, uh, yeah.
没电了
Oh, it's dead.
你是想打电♥话♥吗
Were you trying to call?
之前是要打的 不过算了
Earlier. Um, yeah, but that's alright.
好吧...
Well..
事实上 我想
Actually, I-I think
我想带她去见她爸爸
I might take her to go see her dad.
-在这个时候吗 -是的
- At this hour? - Yeah.
有她在可能会让他痊愈得更快
Having her there might make him heal faster.
亲爱的 让孩子睡吧
Oh, honey, let the child sleep.
我可以带她去
I can go.
不 没关系
No, that's okay.
-我坚持 -好吧
- I insist. - Okay.
晚安 亲爱的
Well, goodnight, sweetheart.
如果你需要什么 请打电♥话♥给我
And please call me if you need anything.
我会给手♥机♥充电的 我保证
I'll charge my phone, I promise.
-晚安 罗杰 -晚安
- Goodnight, Roger. - Goodnight.
-你什么时候知道的 -什么
- So, when did you know? - What?
别跟我打哈哈 莎拉
Don't play games with me, Sarah.
我知道你觉得我是个白♥痴♥ 但我能感觉到一些事情
I know you think I'm an idiot, but I can pick up on things.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
请坐
Have a seat.
我不想坐下
I-I don't want to sit down.
我没问你意见
I wasn't asking.
-我们可以谈谈 -当然
- We-we can talk about... - Sure, yeah.
我们可以谈谈
电影精选列表