So, so, Roger's coming here now?
是的 发生什么了?
Yeah. What's the matter?
我当时在学校
I, I was at the school..
你去学校干什么
What were you doing at the school?
我只是想重现一下维多利亚出事那个晚上
I was just trying to recreate Victoria's last night.
-亲爱的 -别 我知道你要说什么
- Honey. - No, I know.
但我不得不这么做
I just, I-I needed to do it.
然后我被锁在了大楼里
And then I got locked in the building.
好吧 你确实是下班后才去的
Okay, well, you're there after hours
可能只是个意外
it's, it's probably just an accident, you know.
不 不是意外 杰夫
No, it wasn't an accident, Geoff!
罗杰来了
That, that's just Roger.
谢谢你能来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
莎拉 你没事吧
Sarah, are you okay?
不 不 有人在跟踪我
No. No, someone, someone is after me.
什么
What?
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我在学校 然后就有人在后面追我
Okay, I-I was at the school and then someone was after me.
-他们在追我 -好吧 他们是谁
- They were chasing me. - Okay, who? Who's they?
我没看到脸
I, I didn't see a face.
一定是莱尔
It must've been Lyle.
等等 你为什么这么说
Wait, why do you say that?
不然还能是谁
Because who else could it be?
莎拉 我觉得你应该坐下
Sarah, I think you should sit down.
不 不 我不想坐下
No, no, no. I-I don't want to sit down.
拜托 这真的很难说出口
Please this is really difficult.
好吧
Okay, um..
我们刚接到报告说有人闯入学校
We just got a report that someone broke into the school.
看到了吗...
See..
打电♥话♥的人描述了车辆和车牌号♥
The person who phoned it in gave the description and plate
说有一辆摩托车从现场飞驰而出
of a motorcycle seen speeding away from the scene.
莎拉 是威尔的
Sarah, it's Will's.
不 不 这不可能啊
No. No, th-that can't be right.
不可能是他
I mean, come on.
我们想带他来接受审问
We're trying to bring him in for questioning
然后我们再问问情况
and we'll ask him then.
但现在 我们好像找不到他了
But right now, we can't seem to track him down.
不 他肯定比任何人都想搞清楚这件事
No, I mean, he'd want to clear this up more than anyone.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
我是威尔 你知道该怎么做…
'Hey, it's Will, you know what to..'
我是威尔 你知道该怎么做
'Hey, it's Will, you know what to do.'
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
我是威尔 你知道该怎么做
'Hey, it's Will, you know what to do.'
罗杰 你知道威尔绝不会做那样的事的
Roger, you know that Will would never do anything like that.
是的 我肯定会有个合理的解释
Yeah, I'm sure there's an explanation.
你了解威尔 他...
You know Will, he..
我只想和他谈谈
I just need to talk to him.
他有没有表现得很不寻常
Has he been acting unusual at all?
不 不 还是从前的威尔
No. Nope. Same old Will.
找到他后我会告诉你的
'I'll let you know when we find him.'
我走了
I'll let myself out.
谢谢你能来 谢谢
Thanks for coming. Thanks.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 身体上没事
Yeah, I mean, physically, yeah, I guess so.
你知道不可能是威尔 对吧
You know that it could never be Will, right?
-你知道的 -我知道
- You know that. - Yeah.
但是莎拉 你得让罗杰来处理
But, Sarah, you gotta let Roger handle this.
在我们掌握所有事实之前
Okay, until we have all the facts
你不能再插手这事了
you have to stay away.
你能为了我这么做吗
Can you do that for me?
我保证
Yeah, you have my word.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 温迪
Hey, Windy?
佐伊 我回来了
Zoe? I'm home!
看起来很美
It looks beautiful.
-好看吗 -是啊
- It's good? - Yeah.
-我等不及要看看了 -你可真漂亮呀
- I can hardly wait to see it. - 'Don't you look pretty?'
我一直跟你查理叔叔说
I always told your Uncle Charlie
我天生就有模特的骨架
that I had a model's bone structure.
你当然有 我一直这么认为
Oh, of course, you do. I've always said so.
还需要一点最后的润色
Okay, I have a few more finishing touches
但你想提前看看吗
but would you like to see it early?
当然
Of course!
给你
Here it is.
就像我在照镜子一样
It's like I'm looking in a mirror.
太棒了 宝贝
It's great, peanuts.
谢谢
Thanks.
来 我帮你拿着
Here, let me take that for you.
能和你女儿一起玩
Being able to spend time with that girl of yours
对我来说也很重要
means more to me than you know.
她对我意义非凡
And I get her all to myself.
…你的性格很坚强
...were so strong in your personalities.
我觉得我能看到佐伊·布鲁姆逐渐长大 很好
I feel like I get to watch Zoe bloom. It's nice.
说到莱尔
You know, um, speaking of Lyle..
你最近和他讲过话吗
Um, have you talked to him lately?
只是路过家里的时候聊聊而已 为什么这么问
'Just at the house in passing, and whatnot. Why?'
我不知道 我刚见过他一下下
I don't know, um, I've just seen him a bit
他看起来...
and he seems...
很愤怒
angry.
对我很生气
Like, at me.
你知道的 他总是嫉妒你
Well, you know he was always jealous of you.
什么
What?
如果我俩有谁要嫉妒的话
Because if-if anyone was jealous
应该是我 而不是他
it was, it was me of him.
因为他跟着你和查理一起长大
Because he had you and Charlie growing up and..
没人知道人们真正嫉妒的是什么
Well, who knows what someone envies, really.
但也许他觉得有点喘不过气来
But maybe he felt a little crowded.
他一定恨我们
Yeah, he must've hated us.
不会的 他很崇拜你的
Gracious no! He, he worshipped you.
真的吗
Really?
我记得他以前总是在你走路去学校的时候
I remember he used to follow you
跟在你后面
when you'd walk to school
只是为了确保没人来打扰你
just to make sure no one bothered you.
威尔也是 好几年了
And Will too. For years.
每一天
Every day.
哇哦 我不知道
Wow. I-I, I never knew that.
我觉得莱尔好像不想让任何人知道
I don't think Lyle wanted anyone to know.
我也是 因为我只是想保护你们所有人
I did, because I was just as protective of all of you.
我也是这么知道
It's also how I knew that Will
威尔以前经常逃学去树林里玩的
used to skip school and hang out in the woods.
-你知道这件事 -是的
- You knew that? - Yeah.
有时他在小溪里游泳
Sometimes he swam in the creek
有的时候钓鱼
sometimes fished.
他喜欢树林
He loved the woods.
对它们了如指掌
Knows them like the back of his hand.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我喜欢散步
I liked my walks.
有时会有意外收获
Sometimes they serve a dual purpose.
你的哥哥非常有趣
That brother of yours is fascinating.
令人抓狂 有魅力
Infuriating, and charming and,
也令人惊喜
and surprising.
不过还是很不错
Still.
我得走了 去做晚饭了
Oh, I better get going, get dinner made.
那些男孩可不擅长做饭
Those boys are kind of lousy in the kitchen.
这些是什么
Wow, what are these?
哦 那些是
Oh, uh, those are..
…是小维的
...were Vic's.
对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so sorry, honey.
我去把它们洗出来
Um, I'm gonna get them developed.
怎么了
电影精选列表