- What're you saying? - 'I have a half sibling.'
没有名字和地点
Uh, there's no name or location
你得再提交一份申请
you have to submit an extra request for that
但如果不是威尔呢
but whatf it's not Will?
莎拉 DNA很吻合
Sarah, it's a high match, the DNA.
再加上外遇
That, plus the affair make it...
等等 你都知道了
Wait. You knew about that?
对
Yes.
小维来找过我
Vic came to me.
她说她要和威尔分手
She said she was going to end it with Will
但她担心他会接受不了
but she was afraid he'd take it badly.
她说她会在你的派对当晚说的
'She said she was going to do it the night of your party.'
问题是我们只有间接证据
'Problem is without proof, it's just circumstantial'
无法申请传票
'it's not enough for a subpoena.'
我在威尔家找到了死者的一个耳环
I found one of Vic's earrings at Will's place.
还有他们
And there are pictures, Roger
在一起的照片 罗杰
of them together.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
其中一张照片里
And-and... one of them had a gun
在小维睡着时用枪瞄准了她
aimed at Vic while she was asleep.
这些够了吗
Does that give you enough?
你确定那是维克的耳环吗
Are you sure that's Vic's earring?
是的 我确定
'Yes, I'm sure.'
可以
Okay.
我需要你帮我拿耳环
I'm gonna need you to get me the earring
以及所有的照片 尽快
and all the pictures as soon as possible.
对 当然 我明天带来
Yes. Of course, I-I'll bring them tomorrow.
你能不能
Can you just please...
莎拉
Sarah..
…他们找到了阿普丽尔的尸体
...they found April's body.
不
No..
杀害维多利亚的同一个人杀死了阿普丽尔
'The same person who killed Victoria killed April.'
你能去叫杰夫吗
Can you just please go get Geoff?
我为他担心 你能把他带回来吗
I'm afraid for him. Can you just please bring him back?
好的 可以
Alright, will do.
威尔 是杰夫
Will, it's Geoff.
威尔
Hey, Will?
你在家吗
Are you home?
威尔
'Will?'
伙计 莎拉的DNA结果出来了
Man, I got Sarah's DNA results back.
你一定想看看这个
You're definitely gonna wanna see this.
出来吧 威尔
'Come on, Will.'
下一个想和你说话的人
The next people that are gonna want to talk to you
会是警♥察♥ 所以
is gonna be the cops, so..
你吓死我了
You scared the heck out of me.
女士 是罗杰
Ma'am, it's Roger.
-罗杰 -莎拉 对不起
- Roger? - 'Sarah, I-I'm so sorry.'
我已经尽快赶到威尔家了
I got to Will's as soon as I could.
看起来你哥哥袭击了杰夫
It looks like your brother attacked Geoff
然后逃走了
'and then got away.'
天啊 他没事吧
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
我在叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
医院见
Meet me at the hospital.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
'How are you holding up?'
我没事
I'm not.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我有个好消息
I have some good news.
我们找到你哥哥了
We found your brother.
在哪里
Where?
他住在一号♥公路外的旧旅馆里
He was staying at the old hotel off of Route One.
我想是便利店的收银员
I guess the cashier at the convenience store
从通缉令上认出了他的照片
recognized his picture from the APB.
他要坐很久的牢
He's going away for a long time.
我还是不敢相信威尔会这么做
I still can't believe that Will did this.
对杰夫 对阿普丽尔 对小维这么做
To Geoff, to April, to Vic.
罗杰 他想杀了我
I mean, Roger, he tried to kill me.
我知道这难以置信
I know it seems unimaginable
但我们不能否认所有证据
but we can't deny all the evidence.
再加上你的证词
That, plus your testimony, allowed me
让我拿到威尔DNA的传票
to obtain a subpoena for Will's DNA.
完全吻合
It's a definitive match.
他们俩都吻合吗
To both of them?
是啊
Yeah.
对不起 莎拉
I'm-I'm-I'm sorry, Sarah.
杰夫怎么样了
'How's Geoff?'
他还撑着在
He's holding on.
除此之外 我真的不知道了
Other than that, I don't really know.
他们只告诉我他身体
They can't tell me much except that there's a lot
很多地方肿了 所以...
of swelling, so..
我一会儿回来看你们
I'll be back to check on you both later.
好的
Okay.
罗杰
'Roger?'
什么事
Yeah.
如果不是你
My family and I would still be in danger
我和我的家人仍有危险
if it wasn't for you.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
嘿
Hey.
天啊
Oh, God.
你别这样做了 行吗
You can't stop doing that, can you?
我妈妈说如果你不吃她的咖啡蛋糕
My mother said if you don't eat her coffee cake
我会有大♥麻♥烦的
I would be the one in trouble.
你知道她有多专横
You know how bossy she can be.
别逼我对她撒谎
Don't make me have to lie to her.
我保证不会让你惹上温迪的麻烦
I promise I won't get you in trouble with Windy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好吗
How are you?
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sarah..
…我真的很抱歉
...I'm real sorry.
我也是 莱尔
Me too, Lyle.
你为什么要道歉
Why are you sorry?
你先来
You first.
关于整个DNA测试我都表现得很混♥蛋♥
I was a real bastard about the whole DNA test.
-对不起 -好吧
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
你确实挺混♥蛋♥
You were.
为什么这么做
Why?
我...
I..
什么
What?
我上大学的时候
When I was in trade school
我女朋友怀孕了
I got my girlfriend pregnant.
那个女孩 爱丽丝 搬家了
The girl, Alice, moved.
她有了孩子 一个女孩
She had the baby, a girl
然后她被送到领养院
and put her up for adoption.
我不想让我父母知道
I didn't want my parents to know.
我不想再让他们失望...
I didn't want to disappoint them... anymore.
我很想有一天见到她
I'd love to meet her one day.
我的女儿
My daughter.
但我希望她准备好后能找到我
But I want her to find me when she's ready.
我不想强迫她 我不想要任何人
I don't wanna force it, I don't want anyone
在那之前找她
looking for her before then.
所以当你做DNA测试的时候
So when you took the DNA test
我感到非常危险 感觉自己暴露了一样
I felt vulnerable, exposed.
感觉就像 真♥相♥马上就要大白了 而我还没准备好
Like the truth was going to come out before it was supposed to.
放下心头大石的感觉真好
It feels good to get that off of your chest... finally.
我真的很讨厌什么都不能说
I hated not being able to say anything.
-感觉... -没事的
- It's.. - It's okay.
我支持你
I got your back.
我也支持你
And I got yours.
莎拉 你是家人
Sarah, you're family.
我愿意为你做任何事
电影精选列表