DNA杀手
18小时前
-威尔叔叔 -怎么了?
- Uncle Will. - Yeah?
-我又拿了点绿色 -很好
- I got more green. - Nice.
佐伊 看看这幅杰作
Hey, Zoe, check out this masterpiece.
那是画的啥啊?
What's that supposed to be?
这是你 你妈妈和你♥爸♥爸
What.. That's, that's you, that's your mom, your dad
最后这位帅哥就是我
and this handsome gentleman on the end is me.
信不信由你 你叔叔的画工
Believe it or not, that's actually an improvement
很有进步了
for your uncle.
她今天很幽默嘛
She's funny today.
如果你真像六个月前搬回来时说的那样
You know, if you actually worked here
在这里工作的话
like you said you would six months ago when you moved back
你就可以随时品尝任何口味的点心
you could sample the flavors anytime you wanted.
但是你懂的 有史以来最伟大的表妹
Yeah, but you know, we have April
阿普丽尔在这里工作
'working here, the greatest cousin ever..'
另外 我可能会吃得你倾家荡产
Plus, I'd probably eat all your profits.
这个锅我不背哦
You know what, don't put it on me
其实你只是不想工作吧
that you don't wanna work, okay?
嘿 最近施工建设让我很忙
Hey, construction has kept me very busy lately
非常感谢
thank you very much.
而且还要做我的保姆
And baby-sitting me.
说得好
Uh, this is true.
有这种画画天赋的保姆
Where else are you gonna get a free baby-sitter
打着灯笼都找不到
with this kind of raw talent, huh?
咋了 不行吗
No, no.
你画了什么? 小宝贝
What'd you draw, peanut?
这是外公外婆的照片
It's a picture of grandma and grandpa.
我喜欢
I love it.
这样吧 要不你和阿普丽尔一起
Hey, you know what, why don't you get some
去加点彩色糖吧
sprinkles with April?
好
Okay.
你有没有注意到佐伊的左右手都很灵活
Hey, you've ever notice that, uh, Zoe is ambidextrous?
当然注意到了 她是我女儿
Yeah, she's my daughter.
但杰夫不是左撇子 你也不是
Yeah, but Geoff is not lefty, and neither are you
我们的其他家庭成员
and I don't know any other family members
没有谁是左右手并用的 更没有左撇子
who were ambidextrous, let along left-handed.
嗯
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You alright?
我很好
Yeah.
我还是很想念他们
I still miss them.
感觉恍如昨日
Still feels like it was yesterday.
-这个给你们 -喔
- Hey. Here you go. - Oh-ho-ho-ho!
修冰箱的人来了
Uh, the refrigerator guy is here.
-哦 -知道了
- Oh. - Yeah.
哈喽 干啥呢
Uh, hello.
干嘛?我在跟人谈你妈妈的惊喜派对
What? Oh, this is about your mom's surprise party.
我们五点行动
It's at 5:00.
所有人都知道吗?
Is everybody on there?
不 只有计划委员会的人员在跟我聊天
No, only the party planning committee
所以你妈妈会非常惊讶
which is why your mom's gonna be super surprised.
所以要保密 好吗
So don't say anything, okay?
-知道了 -好嘞
- I won't. - Yeah, alright.
-威尔叔叔 -什么事
- Hey, Uncle Will. - Yeah.
我的画让妈妈伤心了
My picture made mom sad.
我本来想让她喜欢我的画
I wanted her to love it.
她很喜欢
She does.
只是
It's just that..
你是个幸运儿
You see, you are super lucky
因为你有妈妈和爸爸
because you have a mom and a dad.
但我们年轻时发生了事故
'But ours were in an accident when we were younger'
我们对他们了解不多
and we don't know a lot about them.
有时候不知道你来自哪里是件很伤心的事情
Sometimes it's hard to not know where you came from.
让人感觉生活没有根基
Sometimes it feels, like unsteady.
别告诉她 好吗
Don't tell her, don't, okay?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你们俩在说什么悄悄话呢?
What are you two being so secretive about?
-没什么 -是的
- Nothing. - Mm, yup.
如果我的画让你伤心了 我道歉
I'm sorry if my picture made you sad.
不 小宝贝
Oh, no, peanut.
这是世界上最美的画
It is the most beautiful picture in the world.
你知道吗 我要去把它挂在这里
You know what, I'm gonna go hang it up right here
就挂在奶奶和爷爷旁边
next to grandma and grandpa.
-哦 -又是派对的事情吗?
- Oh. - More party stuff.
不 不 这不是关于派对的
No, no, this was not for us.
我得走了 一会儿见 好吗
I gotta go, I'll see you later, okay?
-嘿 你要去哪 -嗯
- Hey, where you're goin'? - Huh?
-我得走了 -你刚到屁♥股♥都没坐热呢
- I gotta go. - You just got here.
-你的表现怎么这么奇怪 -我不奇怪
- Why are you bein' weird? - I'm not bein' weird.
哪里奇怪了 我得走了
Not bein' weird, I gotta go.
还有事情要做 再见
Got things to do. Bye.
他老是这个鬼样子 嘴上说自己在听
So he does that thing, where he says he's listening
但是等我真的开始讲了 你猜怎么着
until I go on and on about it and then guess what?
-他开始打鼾了 -是的
- He's snoring. - Yeah!
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot!
为了庆祝你马上就要比我大一岁了
In honor of you soon officially being one year older than me...
-悠着点 只大两个月 -没差别
- Okay, two months. - Same thing.
我提前给你买♥♥了生日礼物
I got you an early birthday present.
如果你需要我帮忙打开 请告诉我
Let me know if you need help opening it
因为你年岁渐长了
due to your advanced age.
维克
Vic!
看看 看看
Let me see.
我是月亮你是星星
You're the stars to my moon.
-我爱你 -我也是
- I love you. - Hm, you too.
那不是你正式的生日礼物
And that's not even your big birthday present..
只是...
...which is...
你还没准备正式礼物是吗
You haven't gotten it yet, have you?
你很了解我嘛
Yeah, well, you know me.
但我保证会很棒的
But I promise it will be fabulous.
给我请个按♥摩♥师
Hm, full time masseuse?
安排一下塔希提之旅也行
Trip to Tahiti?
-或者全天咖啡供应 -哇哦
- Oh, a full time coffee supply? - Wow.
你知道佐伊可以左右手并用吗?
Hey, did you know Zoe is ambidextrous?
她左右手都很灵巧 投掷 击球
She draws left and right-handed, throws, bats
但杰夫和我都是右撇子
and then Geoff and I are right-handed.
我觉得家里好像没有别人跟她一样惯用两只手的
I don't think anyone else in the family is ambidextrous..
嘿 你听到我说的话了吗
Hey, you! Did you even hear what I said?
抱歉 我只是有点神游
Yeah, sorry, I'm just daydreaming.
-你没事吧 -抱歉 我很好 没事
- You okay? - Sorry. Yeah, yeah, fine.
是因为罗杰吗
Is it Roger?
你为什么这么问
Why would you say that?
因为你过去的几个月
Well, because you've been talking about the two of you
都在跟我讲你俩吵架
fighting for months.
我明白的 做警探的妻子不容易
Look, I get it, being the detective's wife can't be easy.
不 不是罗杰
No, Roger's fine.
只是
It's just, um..
那是什么事
It's just what?
来吧 跟你比赛跑回去
Come on, I'll race you back.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
-你好 -嗯
- Hello. - Hm.
我们顺路去趟商店好吗?
Oh, um, is it okay if we stop at the shop first?
阿普丽尔说冰箱坏了
April says the fridge is acting up
她想让我去看看
and she wants me to take a look at it.
没关系 我们能过去一趟 我们有足够的时间
Yeah, that's fine, we can get by, we got plenty of time.
但我们应该现在就走
But we should go like now.
不是说有足够的时间吗?
So not like, plenty plenty of time?
-我们该走了 -好吧
- We should probably go. - Okay.
-为什么关着灯 -不知道 好奇怪
- Why are the lights off? - I don't know. Weird.
惊喜
Surprise!
你 你们几个偷偷摸摸的
You, you, you, you sneak.
你还抱怨我
You complain me.
电影精选列表