I'm ambidextrous actually.
等一下
Um, uh, one second.
我想让你见见一个人
There's someone I want you to meet.
-威尔 很高兴认识你 -嘿
- Will. Nice to meet you. - Hey.
我也是
You too.
伙计 我真高兴
Man, I-I'm just so happy
你不比我帅
you're not more handsome than me
因为那样会让事情变得很尴尬
because that would have made things awkward.
总得有人继承一下脑子吧
Well, somebody had to get the brains.
你会适应这里的
You're gonna fit right in here.
来 来见见家人
Here, come meet the family.
这是我丈夫杰夫
'This is my husband Geoff.'
嘿 杰夫你好
Hey, Geoff. Uh..
很高兴
Pleasure.
这是我女儿佐伊
And this is my daughter Zoe.
-嘿 -你侄女
- Hey. - Your niece.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
我听说你是个天才艺术家
I heard you're a gifted artist
而且是两手同利
shortstop and you're ambidextrous.
我是你的克里夫叔叔
'I'm your Uncle Cliff.'
太酷了 现在我有两个叔叔了
Cool! Now I have two uncles?
这是给你的 生日快乐
And this is for you. Happy birthday.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Absolutely.
蛋糕上有多少蜡烛
How many candles do you have on the cake here?
-九支 -九支?
- Nine. - 'Nine?'
-我一直在想 -哦哦
- You know, I've been thinking.. - Uh-oh.
我在想
I was thinking that..
...我永远不会改变这一切
...I wouldn't change this for the world.
也许你 我和威尔叔叔有时间能一起出去玩
Maybe you, me, and Uncle Will can do something some time.
听起来是个好主意
'That sounds like a good idea.'
我们去吃蛋糕吧
Let's go get some cake.
成交
Done.
电影精选列表